PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon Syndrome.. Naw, Monster Syndrome.

ThatLittleMonster
06-16-12, 1:24 am
So i should have started this 6 months ago so let me blast you from the past to my future.
2011- i was overweight 195 standing 5'4, it as time to start getting jacked up. Got down to 145 by Jan.3.2012 and the gym journey began.
2012- Started the pack and the pump, couple months later hit the test, last 21 days was the M Stak, now got my real gains, pak and pump. Eating huge bulking for the rest of my life. last couple weeks i lost some weight went down to 155 now im back at 160, with a new workout program and already seeing the results.

Today

Woke up 7am Milk, Protein bar Pak, my own sausage muffin.
Went to work at 9am now taking mass food to work because i work 10 hours. Ate salmon, strawberries, oreo's, veggies, meat sandwiches, ritz crackers, oranges apples, gallon of water, granola bars.

Got off at 8pm went straight to the gym, ate 2 hot dogs and a bowl of beans in the car with my 1st to last M-stak pak

Bicep/Back day

Standing bicep curls 8x3 4th set to failure (35 pounds then drop weight)
Lat Pulldowns 8x3 4th set to failure (150 pounds then drop weight)
Hammer curls 8x3 4th set to failure (40 pounds then drop weight)
Deadlift 5x4 (210 pounds)
Seated Cable rows 8x3 (150pounds drop weight)
Cable Preacher Curl 8x3 4th set to failure ( 60 pounds and drop weight)

Then had me some more food.

Feeling good, getting an amazing pump with the new workout busting through the plateaus started it on Monday. All in all im feeling better than before and the main goal is to get to that 190. Next year maybe just maybe do a comp. Still messing around with different workouts with the new routine once i find the ones that stick perfect for each one its nothing but beast mode.

ThatLittleMonster
06-16-12, 2:00 am
O and my workout routine is

Day 1:Triceps/Chest
Day 2:Bicep/Back
Day 3:Shoulders/Traps
Day 4: Legs
Day 5: Off
Day 6:Off

4 on 2 off

mcbeast
06-16-12, 5:53 pm
Train back, THEN biceps...

JSwick
06-16-12, 7:49 pm
Train back, THEN biceps...

I agree with this ...solid so far bro but you gotta remember when you work back you indirectly hammer your biceps ...unless your very good and minimalizing how much arm you use in your back workouts, but even then your still hitting em ...point being if you hammer your back hard with rows, pull ups and pulldowns etc. Then by ending the workout with biceps it's like icing on the cake ...but that's my personal opinion everybody has their preferences hah

ThatLittleMonster
06-17-12, 1:06 am
*to the above workout it was 3 sets of 8 not 8 sets of 3*
Woke up same routine
Tuna banana milk sausage mcmuffin (home made) and the pak
Off to work 9am - 8pm
During work baked beans with celery, chicken breast x2, granola bars, apples, oranges, veggies, kiwi, a bag of ritz crackers, meat sammies (x2).

Off at 8 and off to the gym.
M.stak taken

Shoulder day

Arnold Dumbbell presses 4x8 (started 35 pounds warmup went to 50)
Barbell shoulder shrugs 4 sets to failure (190 pounds)
Front Dumbbell Raise 4x8 (25 pounds)
Side Dumbbell raise 3x8 (30 pounds 3rd set to failure)
Upright Barbell row 4x8 ( 90 pounds)
Dumbbell shrugs 3 sets to failure (50 pounds)

Great workout huge pump ended with some tuna mac n cheese and a bowl of ice cream, ill eat something hear in a bit before bed then same thing tomorrow ut i work a 13 hour shift this time then 3 days off so it will be nice to not workout on those 2 days off.
I am going to be getting an actual gym membership so i can step up my game, right now just home gym so.. the highest dumbbells i got are 50 pounds.
And thanks you guys, since i got legs tomorrow and 2 day break i can start off with the triceps and back then go into biceps and chest. Good looking out brothers. Feeling like a beast seeing results in the mirror and on that scale. when i get that membership i will get all my %'s and whatnot so i can stay up to date. Thanks for taggin along with the journey

ThatLittleMonster
06-18-12, 1:41 am
So i only got 2 n a half hours of sleep last night had to work today 13 hours... no way i was going to be able to workout. But i still ate big, and ill take tomorrow off and recover a little and get some sleep.

Talked to my dad who is 67 now, he grew up lifting and he said the greatest thing ever "Back in my era of lifting, there was no such thing as too big, So your a little guy, GET BIG" now that's some motivation.

JSwick
06-18-12, 2:00 am
*to the above workout it was 3 sets of 8 not 8 sets of 3*
Woke up same routine
Tuna banana milk sausage mcmuffin (home made) and the pak
Off to work 9am - 8pm
During work baked beans with celery, chicken breast x2, granola bars, apples, oranges, veggies, kiwi, a bag of ritz crackers, meat sammies (x2).

Off at 8 and off to the gym.
M.stak taken

Shoulder day

Arnold Dumbbell presses 4x8 (started 35 pounds warmup went to 50)
Barbell shoulder shrugs 4 sets to failure (190 pounds)
Front Dumbbell Raise 4x8 (25 pounds)
Side Dumbbell raise 3x8 (30 pounds 3rd set to failure)
Upright Barbell row 4x8 ( 90 pounds)
Dumbbell shrugs 3 sets to failure (50 pounds)

Great workout huge pump ended with some tuna mac n cheese and a bowl of ice cream, ill eat something hear in a bit before bed then same thing tomorrow ut i work a 13 hour shift this time then 3 days off so it will be nice to not workout on those 2 days off.
I am going to be getting an actual gym membership so i can step up my game, right now just home gym so.. the highest dumbbells i got are 50 pounds.
And thanks you guys, since i got legs tomorrow and 2 day break i can start off with the triceps and back then go into biceps and chest. Good looking out brothers. Feeling like a beast seeing results in the mirror and on that scale. when i get that membership i will get all my %'s and whatnot so i can stay up to date. Thanks for taggin along with the journey

Hey not a problem brothe. I lend advice based off of my own experiences ....your clearly committed and busting some serious ass ...it will pay off ...keep on going monster.

ThatLittleMonster
06-20-12, 4:05 pm
So its been amazing having two day off of work, i finally was able to rest, take two days off the gym for the first time in a month. Got a good 8 hours sleep, woke up took the pak had some eggs and water, and hit the gym, today is the first day i decided to take the advice and do triceps with back instead of chest. It was great. Here is how it went

Triceps Push down- 4x8 (70 pounds 4th set to failure)

Lat Pull Down- 4x8 (140 pounds 4th set to failure)

Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension- 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Deadlift- 5x5 (130 warmup ended 180 pounds)

Skull Crushers 4x8 (50 pound dumbbell to failure)

Seated Cable Rows 4x8 (170 pounds 4th set to failure)

Then came home had 4 raw eggs can of tuna glass of milk and a bag of veggies.

I am liking the Triceps with Back instead of with the chest, i feel i have more strength in my exercises, getting a great pump still, breakin a sweat, feeling like a beast thanks for all the love from the animal brothers.! Stay tuned

ThatLittleMonster
06-22-12, 12:44 am
Today was my day!
Woke up at 7am to get ready for work, another 10 hour day, not feelin it at all, had my breakfest and pack, at work had soooo much food, salmon burgers, fish, chicken, loads of veggies, meat sammies.

Got off at 8, hit that gym

Chest/Bicep day

Bench Press *warm up set 160* 4x8 (200 pounds 4th set to failure)

Hammer Curls 4x8 (40 pounds 4th set to failure)

Dumbbell flys 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Incline Dumbbell Curls 4x8 (30 pounds 4th set to failure)

Incline Dumbbell Flies 4x8 (45 pounds 4th set to failure)

Preacher curls 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

I WENT HARD TODAY! i left that gym feeling like a monster, i am loving the witch with the biceps to chest and triceps to back, i am getting a great pump, and feeling i can always do just a little extra than before. The new workout is going great. Had some real gains after words ill eat some tuna and eggs before bed wake up and same thing new day.. Shoulders tomorrow time to tear it up. Thanks for the love brothers.

ThatLittleMonster
06-23-12, 12:37 am
You know the drill woke up had that pak and breakfest hit work until 8am... I went to the sup store got all my shit updated rushed back home to workout.... LOT MY PASS! could not go to the gym Pump already popped... went home stressed, then said fuck it, i filled up a bucket my roomates dog food and did some shoulders!

Side raises 4x12
Front Raises 4x12
Vacuum Cleaner Military Presses 4x12

Yes thats all i could scrounge up to do... but i did it anyway lol i cant let one pass go missing and miss that workout... 9still got a pump :) ), so i finished with some gains, and ill eat a little something later.

Training like a monster!

ThatLittleMonster
06-25-12, 12:27 am
Sorry its been two days, but it would not let me get on the forum for some reason.... o let me catch you up to speed.... found the gym pass, yesterday was triceps and back good same routine, feeling stronger pumped it up 5 more pounds. today as bicep and chest day and i got 3 days off of work so its nice to be able to eat and hi that gym.

Took the pak and my pump today had my meals

Bench press 4x8 (warm up set 160 pounds 210 to failure)

Hammer Curls 4x8 (35 pounds 4th set to failure)

Dumbbell flyes 4x8 (50 pounds to failure)

Concentration curls 4x8 (30 pounds to failure)

Incline Dumbbell Flys 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Preacher curls 4x8 (60 pounds 4th set to failure)

I have been killin it brothers. finishing up with some real gains, went out for dinner with the old lady, feeling so fresh. My roomate walked into the kitchen while i was drinking some gains... said "damn man your back is getting swole. im impressed with the progress and glad you stuck with it man". Made me feel real good, improvement improvement improvement, everything has been going my way, im concentrated, focused, no what i need to do, and my goals will be diminished by winter.!

ThatLittleMonster
06-26-12, 4:10 am
So another great sleep and eat day, the great ol eggs, a meat burrito the size of an "OX", protein has been well over my 160 pounds about 250, carbs up as well, and the week has been amazing been sticking to everything i have been doing ad upping it as much as possible. I feel amazing, its really showing and paying off well. My workouts have gained wisdom these past 6 months, i am doing it RIGHT! Im on track my head is in the game, everything is going my way.
Had my Pak in the morning and some pump pre workout

SHOULDER DAY

Front Dumbbell raises 4x8 (25 pounds 4th set to failure)

Barbell Shrugs 4x8 (Warm up 150 pounds then to 170 4th set to failure)

Arnold Dumbell Presses 4x8 (45 pounds 4th set to failure)

Dumbbell Shrugs 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Side Dumbbell Raises 4x8 (25 pounds 4th set to failure)

Had some Serious Mass post workout, relaxed, had some more food. And off to bed now! thanks for staying posted animal brothers, this journey has been great so much more to come.

ThatLittleMonster
06-28-12, 1:58 am
MM woke up with 8 hours of sleep, so excited to start my 13 hor work day :). It went well had my pak and some mass in the morning eggs tuna, rice and tuna, meat sammies, peanut butter, some good old food hit over 200 grams of protein today. Love it.

(i forgot to post my leg workout the other day ill just keep going and post on the next leg day)

Tricep/Back

Lat pull downs 4x8 (170 pounds 4th set to failure)

Tricep push down 4x8 (80 pounds 4th set to failure)

Deadlifts 5x5 (180 pounds warm up set 150)

Skull crushers 4x8 (50 pounds 4th et to failure)

Seted Cable Rows 4x8 (180 pounds 4th set to failure)

Standing Dumbbell Tricep Extensions 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

GREAT exercise had my Pump before the workout and had a protein shake after... And proud to say i have already gained 3 pounds since last week, feeling like a monster. And i have been getting stronger uppin up the weights and keeping good form, ima have to get a gym membership im almost maxed out in the home gym. 5'4 163 and growing my friends, The time is now thanks for ridin on the journey!

ThatLittleMonster
06-30-12, 12:02 am
So computer crashed yesterday, so i was not able to post the workout so here it is.

Bicep/Chest

Dumbbell Flys 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Bench Press 4x8 (200 pounds 4th set to failure)

Incline Dumbbell Curls 4x8 (30 pounds 4th set to failure)

Incline Dumbbell Flys 4x8 (45 pounds 4th set to failure)

Barbell Preacher Curls 4x8 (60 pounds 4th set to failure)

*And Today Was my Shoulder Day*

Barbell Shoulder Shrugs 4x8 (190 pounds 4th set to failure) (warm up set of 170 )

Arnold Dumbbell Presses 4x8 (45 pounds 4th set to failure)

Dumbbell Shrugs 4x12 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Incline Front Raises 4x8 (20 pounds 4th set to failure)

Standing side raises 4x8 (20 pounds 4th set to failure)

My brothers i have been eating 6 meals a day getting over 200 grams of protein easy gettin all my good foods, i am blowing up! Still taking the pak AM and my pump pre workout and my gains every day. I have never felt this great. im gonna reach those goals no doubt. Everything is going great, any plateau will be broke, any meal will be demolished, and plate will be pumped, its my journey and im doing it right!

ThatLittleMonster
07-01-12, 12:07 am
Ok so since i only have a home gym until i get my membership so my leg days kind suck but here it goes.

Legs

Hack Squats 5x5 (160 pounds)

Sumo Dumbbell Lunges 5x10 (50 pounds)

Calf Raises 5x5 (140 pounds)

Dumbbell Squats 4x10 (2 50 pound dumbbells)

Lunges 4x10 ( 2 50 pound dumbbells)

Making due with the best i got until that big gym time. Either way i left feeling amazing and finished off with some stair steppers for 10 minutes sweatin like a beast, now i can take 2 days off. All in All eating right working right still here and making progress

Kill i oughtta
07-01-12, 1:15 am
Ok so since i only have a home gym until i get my membership so my leg days kind suck but here it goes.

Legs

Hack Squats 5x5 (160 pounds)

Sumo Dumbbell Lunges 5x10 (50 pounds)

Calf Raises 5x5 (140 pounds)

Dumbbell Squats 4x10 (2 50 pound dumbbells)

Lunges 4x10 ( 2 50 pound dumbbells)

Making due with the best i got until that big gym time. Either way i left feeling amazing and finished off with some stair steppers for 10 minutes sweatin like a beast, now i can take 2 days off. All in All eating right working right still here and making progress

well that blows man but your still getting it done no matter what whatever it takes.

Moodyanimo
07-01-12, 2:18 am
This is awesome! I'll be tuning in here a bit! I'm 5'3" and just got up to 151lbs from 132lbs with my home gym(bench thing). I need to get my butt in a gym now. hah

ThatLittleMonster
07-01-12, 11:36 am
Nice to See others who are a lot like me size and goals wise. Your from the islands bro, i was living on the Big I Kona side for a bit, that's where my family lives.

Glad to have you guys in for the ride.

Today is an off day, i was supposed to sleep in i got3 days off of work, but so used to working at 8am im up! Had my raw eggs, my Gains, my Pak, and here in an hour or so ill take my pump minus the red pill.
My little leg workout im feeling it today lol. stoked

ThatLittleMonster
07-02-12, 7:53 pm
So another beautiful rest day of, olympics and baseball. And lots of food, my legs still kinda sore from the leg workout, feeling like a champ.
My girl is gonna come over and make some lasagna, today is my last rest day, and tomorrow i get to have the day off of work so i can hit the gym on a non work day which will be sooooo nice.

A.B.E always be eatin!

Kill i oughtta
07-02-12, 8:04 pm
So another beautiful rest day of, olympics and baseball. And lots of food, my legs still kinda sore from the leg workout, feeling like a champ.
My girl is gonna come over and make some lasagna, today is my last rest day, and tomorrow i get to have the day off of work so i can hit the gym on a non work day which will be sooooo nice.

A.B.E always be eatin!

sounds nice brotha enjoy yourself than tommorow do work!!!!!!

ThatLittleMonster
07-03-12, 5:13 pm
RAGE! yes to my surprise, as i opened my can of Pak this morning, a packet of rage was sitting inside! Was i excited hellllll yes, after 2 days of recovery, i get to go in with rage, So i took my pak, ate my meal took some pump and took some rage and i was off to the gym.

Tricep/Back day

Tricep Pushdowns 4x8 (80 pounds 4th set to failure)

Bent over Barbell Rows 4x8 (100 pounds 4th set to failure)

Skull Crushers 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Lat Pull Downs 4x8 (160 pounds 4th set to failure)

Standing Tricep Extension 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Deadlifts 5x5 (170 pounds, 140 warmup)

So with my lat pulldowns i was trying to find, a good weight these past two weeks, i think 150 will keep me at proper form, so i will fix that next session. Rage had me feelin like a beast, I had the pump of my life today my deadlifts next week i will be able to up the weight so i am excited for it. Gonna be picking up some rage and Nitro this weekend for sure to step up my game, now drinking some gains and relaxing.
This journey has been amazing so far i am making great gains and amazing progress, im up 5 pounds, Life is so great. Thanks for joining in on the ride brothers

ThatLittleMonster
07-04-12, 2:04 pm
Happy 4th everyone! woke up got me pre meal in took all my supps, loaded up my gallon of water went to the gym.... SON OF A BITCH WAS CLOSED! how upsetting, i saw two people in the office walk out and get into there car, i told em just cuz its 4th of july dont mean its not a workout day. man was i upset. So no workout today that messed up my whole schedule. AHHHH well i gues it just means to eat like a beast today with or without my workout.

Kill i oughtta
07-04-12, 3:04 pm
RAGE! yes to my surprise, as i opened my can of Pak this morning, a packet of rage was sitting inside! Was i excited hellllll yes, after 2 days of recovery, i get to go in with rage, So i took my pak, ate my meal took some pump and took some rage and i was off to the gym.

Tricep/Back day

Tricep Pushdowns 4x8 (80 pounds 4th set to failure)

Bent over Barbell Rows 4x8 (100 pounds 4th set to failure)

Skull Crushers 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Lat Pull Downs 4x8 (160 pounds 4th set to failure)

Standing Tricep Extension 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Deadlifts 5x5 (170 pounds, 140 warmup)

So with my lat pulldowns i was trying to find, a good weight these past two weeks, i think 150 will keep me at proper form, so i will fix that next session. Rage had me feelin like a beast, I had the pump of my life today my deadlifts next week i will be able to up the weight so i am excited for it. Gonna be picking up some rage and Nitro this weekend for sure to step up my game, now drinking some gains and relaxing.
This journey has been amazing so far i am making great gains and amazing progress, im up 5 pounds, Life is so great. Thanks for joining in on the ride brothers

goodc call brotha form is everything remember that.

ThatLittleMonster
07-06-12, 6:05 pm
So been off for a couple days now, my work schedule been so out of wack, just got done with a NOC shift out of no where my body w just WEAK.

But i didnt stop eating forcing every spoonfull, rippin the packs open with my damn teeth, and hittin that gym

Yesterday was a Bicep chest day, it went great upped everything 5 pounds and i didnt do my regular 4th set to failure, just a straight 4x8 6 workouts.

Today was my Should/Trap day

Front dumbbell raises 4x8 (20 pounds)

Barbell Shoulder Shrugs 4x12 (180 pounds)

Barbell Upright Rows 4x8 (80 pounds 4th set to failure)

Seated Dumbbell Press 4x8 (50 pounds)

Dumbbell Shoulder Shrugs 4x12 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

I upped weight on some workouts, tried a new one with the Upright Rows and im diggin em. Keepin that form right, Sittin at 166 gained another pound, eating like an animal and picking up some Nitro tomorrow... PAY DAY! now eatin me a cliff bar and lounging on this couch. Great day to rest before the 12 hour shift tomorrow.
Stay Raw A.B.E always be eatin.

ThatLittleMonster
07-09-12, 1:45 am
Yeaaaa! so had to take another break off the gym for an extra day of recovery yesterday, i decided ima hit this week 6 days straight HARD. then take 3 days off. So today was a good day i rested, took a quick 5 hour shift at work,

200g protein
3000 calories
Carbs god who knows

Weight 166.3

LEG DAY

Hack Squats 4x10 (160 pounds)

Dumbbell Squats 4x10 (50 pound dumbbells)

Dumbbell Calf Raises 4x to failure (50 pound dumbbells)

Dumbbell Lunges 4x12 (50 pound dumbbells)

Stair Stepper 15 minutes

Sumo Dumbbell Side Lunges 4x down the basketball court (50 pounds)

So i really really need to get a gym membership if im going to grow more i have the money, i need to step up my weights now, im moving into my own apartment end of the month, done with roomates, and there is a gym right down the roa, so i think thats when ill get it. Time for HUGE GAINS my friends stay tuned... and of course eating my supps and gains making good gains.

ThatLittleMonster
07-10-12, 3:40 pm
Woke up looked at my clock 8:47am Popped out of bed had me pre meal and pre workout supps, its time to workout!

Bicep Chest Day

Dumbbell Curls 4x8 (25 pounds 4th set to failure)

Dumbbell Flys 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Decline Dumbbell Flys 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Preacher Curls 4x8 (60 pounds 4th set to failure)

Incline Dumbbell Flys 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Reverse Grip Cable Curls 3x12 (60 pounds)

Thoughts:
Had a GREAT WORKOUT! i have made great progress was not able to do 50 pound flys incline until today i was stuck at 45.. breakin through that shit! instead of hammer grip press i tried the decline flys for the first time....I loved them, i feel as i am really concentrating more on my pecs out of any other exercise on this one, its a keeper. Had me a some gains, and an hour and half later made a big ass BLT its only 1:40 got a whole day left to eat, enjoy some sun. Feelin like a monster brothers

A.B.E (always be eatin)

ThatLittleMonster
07-11-12, 11:45 pm
So i woke up to a beautiful day, ready to go straight to the gym it was 9am had a good meal popped those supps.

Shoulder day

Front Raises 4x8 (25 pounds)

Barbell shoulder shrugs 4x12 (180 pounds)

Arnold Shoulder Presses 4x8 (50 pounds)

Dumbbell shoulder shrugs 4 sets to failure (50 pounds)

Dumbbell Shoulder presses 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Had a solid workout 200 grams of protein i stepped on that scale today and i am standing at 168, making brutal progress, stoked for my legs tomorrow, gonna smash through a tricep and back workout the next day and a bicep chest workout then take 3 days off to recover and start a 5x5 and see how that works out for me for 5 or 6 weeks.
A.B.E always be eatin!

Kill i oughtta
07-12-12, 3:10 am
looking good brotha looking good steady progress as always!

ThatLittleMonster
07-12-12, 3:38 pm
Woke up and had to take a shift at work, n was so stoked to get out and do some legs today.
Had 100g of protein before i even stepped in that gym, my girl is gonna make me some dinner tonight and i get the rest of the day to relax and eat. livin the dream.. LEG DAY (mind you once i get that real gym membership ill step up the leg game, )

Legs

10 min cardio warmup

Hack Squats 4x8 (160 pounds moved up to 180 on 4th set)

Barbell Calf raises 3x12 (180 pounds)

Dumbbell Lunges 4x12 (50 pound dumbbells)

Leg raises 4x12 (130 pounds)

Thoughts- (mind you once i get that real gym membership ill step up the leg game ) but i still felt good, got a great burn worked my ass off to do it all proper.
Weight 168.7 almost at 170! 190 not lookin to far away anymore.

ThatLittleMonster
07-12-12, 3:44 pm
Sorry Leg extensions not leg raises.*

ThatLittleMonster
07-13-12, 1:20 pm
CAN you say MONSTER! i woke up at 8:45 i was feelin it today, it is the last day of my tricep/back for this routine before i start the 5x5. So you know i had to go all out.... and i did! My back was not feelin it today, but i fought through it. Had my pre workout took my pump and my gallon of water and i was off.

Tricep/Back

Lat Pull downs 4x8 (140 pound warm up set to 160)

Standing Bent over Tricep Extencions 4x8 (20 pound warm up set to 35 pounds)

Reverse Grip Barbell Rows 3x12 (120 warm up set to 140 pounds)

Tricep Pushdowns 4x8 (warm up set 60 pounds to 80 pounds)

Dumbbell Rows 3x12 (50 pounds)

Skull Crushers 3x12 (50 pounds)

Deadlift 5x5 (180 to 200 pounds on 5th set)

Standing Dumbbell tricep extensions 4x8 (50 pounds 4th set to failure)

Thoughts: I killed it, plain and simple went in there with a great attitude, stepped up my game, a pump like non other, breakin sweats. uppin weights, it was a workout dream. Took my PostWO, going to be eating like a monster all day and lay out in the damn sun. . I got my last day of my routine tomorrow with the Bicep Chest day so stay tuned my brothers,

A.B.E always be eatin!

ThatLittleMonster
07-14-12, 10:34 pm
Man had to wake up and get me some good old work done today, lied so i could get out at 6:30 instead of working the whole 13 hours.... its the last day of my routine for christ sakes. So you know i had to go hard. Had my eating on point, my supps on point.

Bicep/ Chest Day

DB Flys 4x8 (50 pound DB's)

DB Curls 4x8 (25 pound DB'S)

Incline DB Flys 4x8 (50 pound DB'S)

Hammer Curls 4x8 (35 pound DB's)

Decline DB Flys 4x8 (50 pound DB's)

Reverse grip cable curls 4x8 (70 pounds)

Cable curls 4x8 (60 pounds)

And there it is my friends, now time to start anew routine, still on the same journey just time to switch it up. I am sitting just about 170 pounds, feeling great eatin effin amazing. New stack will be coming im gonna drop the pump and add make my new stack

Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Torrent
Shock Therapy
Real gains

Time to get even bigger, 190 here Monster comes. (takin 2 days off to let the body heal after a straight 7 day workout.)

ThatLittleMonster
07-17-12, 3:22 pm
Hey brothers took 2 days off to recover, relax with my girl, and get my apartment set to move in on the 1st! good things comin my way, my son coming in on Thursday for a week, life is going great, so i woke up and it was a new routine to start, and the routine is, whatever feels good! im going to do the next 4 weeks on what just feels right when i am in there, and see how my results come to.
My new workout sched will look like UNTL I START MY NEW WORK SCHEDULE next month ill be working thurs-fri-sat Long shifts so 9am to 10pm and ill have a new gym membership to step up the game.

Tues-Shoulder/Traps
Wed-Legs
Thurs-Tricep/Back
Friday-Bicep/Chest
Sat-Off
Sun-Off

4 on 2 Off.

Friday i will be getting that new stack and my body is going to be rocked, but talkin bout rocked, my body is looking perfect eating like an animal just under 170 i look a lot more cut for some reason.... im not complaining :) , so today is a shoulder day!

Shoulders/Traps

Front DB raises 3x12 (25 pounds)

Upright Rows 3x12 (70 pounds)

DB Shrugs 4x12 (50 pounds)

Side DB raises 3x12 (20 pounds)

DB Shoulder Press 4x5 (50 pounds)

Thoughts- Got a Huge pump today, the side DB raises just made go all out, soon as i hit the shoulder press i felt weaker, so i quit i did not want no injuries. But it made my body feel like it worked its ass off, i sure as hell felt every rep today, ready for some Legs tomorrow!

A.B.E always be eatin!

Supps
Animal Pk
Animal Pump
Real Gains

ThatLittleMonster
07-19-12, 3:33 pm
Been havin computer problems as of late, sorry so yesterday was a leg day of course killed it today was a beautiful back and Triceps day. Here is how it went

Tricep/Back

Lat pull downs 3x10 (150 pounds)

Tricep Pushdowns 3x10 (80 pounds)

Bent Over Barbell Rows 4x10 (150 pounds)

Standing DB Tri Extensions 4x10 (50 pounds)

Seated Cable Rows 4x10 (160 pounds)

Skullcrushers 4x10 (50 pounds)

Bent over DB rows 4x8 (50 pounds)

Dips 3 sets to failure

ThatLittleMonster
07-20-12, 2:38 pm
So a lot happening for me this week, my son will be here today its been like 9 months but he is finally back for a bit, i came back to oregon to help out my family, so my son stayed with his mom for a bit, im so excited they get in in 4 hours. Woke up and was pumped for a Bicep Chest day. So this week might be a little out of wack, hens me spending as much time as possible with my little man. But here is the workout.

Bicep/Chest

Incline DB Flys 3x12 (50 pound DB's)

DB Curls 3x12 (30 pounds)

Pec Deck Flys 3x12 (150 pounds)

DB Hammer Curls 3x12 (40 pounds)

Flat bench DB Flys 3x12 (50 pound DB's)

Standing cable Curls 3x12 (60 pounds)

Reverse Grip Cable Curls 3x12 (60 pounds)

Thoughts: WOW! So i was making great gains before, i have not stepped n a scale yet, but i just upped my all my curls by 5 pounds plus im doing higher reps, i thought doing my 4x8 was getting me strong, what the hell, i guess taking that extra rest time helped me improve to a whole new level. Changed up the routine. I feel great, AND guess who is ordering the new stack! starting this wed ill be using

Animal Pak
Nitro
Shock Therapy
Gains
Torrent

Whole new level brothers. Stay tuned

A.B.E always be eatin!

Into The Ruck
07-20-12, 2:47 pm
Late to the party. Good stuff though man. Definitely like what I see.

ThatLittleMonster
07-20-12, 4:41 pm
thanks for riding along brother.

ThatLittleMonster
07-22-12, 7:54 pm
Just a little update. Got my son so took these two days off, gonna hit the gym back tomorrow. ordering the new stack tomorrow, so should be here wed, About to hit up the BBQ joint for dinner, steak and ribs its on.

ThatLittleMonster
07-23-12, 10:09 pm
Got me an Hour to go hit that gym up.
Just ordered the new stack. excited

The pak
Nitro
Shock therapy
Torrent

Should be here wed or thursday, took my son to the park, and had a Leg workout in the morning here is how it went

Legs

Barbell Hack Squats 3x8
-150 Warm up set

Dumbbell Squats 3x12 (50 pounds)

Leg Extensions 3x12
-130 Warm up SET

Standing Leg Curls 3x12
-70 Warm up set

Standing Calf Raises 3x12
-160 Warm up set

Crushed them legs today. Feel good did the best with what i had. Gym membership will be done on the 1st! then its gonna be a whole new arena to battle.
A.B.E always be eatin!

Kill i oughtta
07-23-12, 11:06 pm
Got me an Hour to go hit that gym up.
Just ordered the new stack. excited

The pak
Nitro
Shock therapy
Torrent

Should be here wed or thursday, took my son to the park, and had a Leg workout in the morning here is how it went

Legs

Barbell Hack Squats 3x8
-150 Warm up set

Leg Extensions 3x12
-130 Warm up SET

Standing Leg Curls 3x12
-70 Warm up set

-160 Warm up set

Crushed them legs today. Feel good did the best with what i had. Gym membership will be done on the 1st! then its gonna be a whole new arena to battle.
A.B.E always be eatin!

good stuff brotha i like squating while holding a heavy dumbell every now and again its like front squatting kind of.

ThatLittleMonster
07-25-12, 2:19 am
Got up so i could get an early workout in, just relaxed with my son, ate a bunch of the goods, my new stak should be at my doorstep any day now. A girl came over to see my roommate who has not seen me in 7 months, then she left my roommate told me she asked if i did juice.. i Laughed and took it as a compliment, she laughed and said i was all natural. It feels good on the improvement i have made when i hear things like that. So today was another amazing shoulder day.

Shoulders

Cable Upright Rows 3x12
-70 pounds
-80 pounds
-90 pounds

Cable Shrugs 3x12

Front Lat Raises 3x12
-15 pound warm up

DB Shoulder Press 3x12

DB Shrugs 3x15

DB Side Lat Raises 3x12
-15 warm up

Thoughts: I was Jacked, i felt so good, i have been blessed with the genetics that my delts have always just been there, and now with bodybuilding, they are getting extreme. I love my shoulder day i always go in there and turn up the volume break PR's like its nobodies business, just itchin to get into a real gym so i can up some weights, and go balls to the wall. Just a week and a half until i get to the arena, tomorrow going to spend the day at the portland zoo with my son and my girl, come back try and nap then hit that gym, its gonna be a tricep/back day, shit maybe i will come home to my package and get even more pumped. Thanks for tunning in brothers
A.B.E always be eatin!

Into The Ruck
07-25-12, 1:16 pm
Nice shoulder day! So you like to hit traps during shoulders... you find it more beneficial to do them then? I personally hit traps during back. Traps get activated on both shoulder and back for me.

ThatLittleMonster
07-25-12, 11:33 pm
Yea because i only do 2 workouts with my traps, and that's shrugs so i do them at the end of my workout usually just for that extra pump, they look good, ill post pics soon!

SO i came home from the zoo with my son, and that magical package of my new stak! inside contained my free torrent Hawaiian pump and inside that was an extra gift, got the biggest container of torrent, my nitro, and my shock therapy grape ape. Man was i excited, i was tired from the zoo for 4 n a half hours, but was so ready to use the new products, it was a Tricep Back day and i was off.

Tricep/Back

Lat Pull downs 3x12
-130 warm up set

Tricep Pushdowns 3x12
-50 warm up set

Bent Over Barbell Rows 3x12
-130 warmup set

Skull Crushers 3x12

Seated Cable Rows 3x12

Standing Tricep DB Extensions 3x12

One Arm DB Rows 3x12

Dips 3x15

Deadlifts 4x5

Thoughts: Man o Man, that shock therapy was perfect, went in there, mad i did not have any DB's over 50 pounds the tricep extensions would be at 60 right now and same with the DB Rows, but once i hit that real gym soon it will change so im not hurt. Went in and just nailed everything me and my gallon of water and pak of nitro taken right after, and about 20 minutes downed some torrent, taste like tangy kool aid, Love it. Ready to hit some chest and biceps tomorrow, feeling so much stronger breaking PR's every time i hit that gym, having the time of my life. Wish i had bigger DB's for tomorrows chest but hell ill go all out and nail it. Thanks for tuning in brothers. the new Stak is PERFECT, cant wait to see the progress it takes on me. PLUS EATING LIKE A BEAST.
A.B.E always Be Eatin!

ThatLittleMonster
07-26-12, 11:12 pm
Today was an early wake up my son up at 4:30 am damn no sleeping in for the next 3 days while he is here. But ey, up early enough to eat more, today was a Chest and Bicep day. then took a swim after, my dinner was amazing steak steamed veggies, baked potato, and vanilla ice cream!

Bicep/Chest

DB Curls 3x12
-25 warm up set of 10

Peck Deck Fly's 3x10
-120 warm up set

Hammer Curls 3x12

Incline DB Fly's 3x12

Cable Preacher Curls 3x10
-40 warm up set

Flat DB Fly's 3x12

AM: Animal Pak
Pre: Shock Therapy

Thoughts: A pump like crazy today, if Shock therapy keeps me feeling this strong, already i like it more than pump, glad i discovered this early. I concentrated harder on my chest today than ever, and as of right now i can feel that i did. Everything is working just right for me, diet is on point, supps on point, and my workout... shit once again i entered the gym and upped a workout my DB curls up 5 pounds, cannot wait to see what my body is feeling like in another week and a half, next two days of for recovery. Stay strong brothers!

A.B.E always be eatin!

ThatLittleMonster
07-27-12, 10:04 pm
So as we all know i just got my new stak on wed, i had a great day today with my son, came home and i walk in my room.. my roommates dog ate my hole can of nitro..... WTF! IM SO PISSED. that dog all it does is go through cubboards, the fridge the freezer, it ate my whole fucking can of nitro and it did not faze her. i Hate blood hounds with a passion, it gets fed 4 times a day as it is, and of course no one is buying me a new can. two days off for recovery, back in the gym sunday

Into The Ruck
07-28-12, 12:04 am
Thats gonna be one strong dog! But for real, sorry to hear that brother. Its hard enough as it is to afford the essentials like pak and nitro every month.

ThatLittleMonster
07-28-12, 1:54 am
Your telling me! this dumb ass dog, it barks when a mouse farts, it gets into the fridge over night, and breaks doors when you lock it up.... i dont know why he keeps it. Since he is an asshole and did not offer to buy me a new can, after i woke him up screaming at the top of my lungs like a mad man, my girl is pissed and is getting me a can now. thank god im moving out on the first, this dog is a bad problem my family does not even come over because of it. ut shit if he cares he just went out to the bar.... for his 7th day this week, every week for the past 9 months, jesus, some people

ThatLittleMonster
07-29-12, 1:04 am
Quick Post on Legs just watching Olympics my son leaves tomorrow for a bit i start moving, into my new place. back to work thursday :( leg day

Legs

Barbell Hack Squats 3x8
-150 Warm up set

Leg Extensions 3x12
-130 Warm up SET

Seated Leg Curls 3x12
-70 Warm up set

-160 Warm up set

Thoughts: Honestly nothing special, i kinda went into the gym on a whim, wanted to do a leg workout today in case tomorrow i did not get the chance to hit the gym, i still killed it but my head was not fully there. Either way i feel good and tired ready for some sleep.

ThatLittleMonster
07-29-12, 6:32 pm
So my son leaves tonight, got to start picking up some stuff for my new place in a couple hours, woke up this morning been eating like a champ and it was a shoulder day.

Shoulders

Upright Rows 3x12
-50 warm up set

Front Lat Raises 3x10

Arnold Presses 4x8

Cable Shrugs 3x12

Seated Side Lat Raises 3x10

Dumbbell Shrugs 3x15

Thoughts: I have not done arnold presses in a couple weeks now, so wanted to get down on them, forgot how hard they were, my shoulders were already pumped by the time i got there so i dropped the weight to 40 pounds and decided to do a 4x8 for them, did not ant to hurt the shoulders. Added 5 ponds to my Lat raises, feeling good feeling stronger. My body has taken a whole new shape, i have lost a lot of BF im looking a bit more cut and a lot bigger. Lost a couple pounds this week due to the 3x12's instead of the 4x8's but gained a pound back as well. Still cant wait to get to that 180-190 by december sittin at 169. All in all can wait to hit my triceps and back tomorrow.

A.B.E always be eatin!

ThatLittleMonster
07-31-12, 3:03 pm
Tricep/ Back day July/30/2012

Lat Pull Down 3x12
-140 warm up

Tricep Pushdowns 3x12

Bent Over Cable Rows 3x12

Standing DB Tricep Extensions 3x12

Bent Over DB Rows 3x12

Skull Crushers 3x12

Deadlifts 4x8

Dips 3 sets to failure

Thoughts: I Just broke 2 new Pr's my tricep pushdowns up 10 pounds, man life is gong way to good. A little upset because i am feeling stronger and i know i can lift more than these 50 pound DB's, but next friday i will have my new gym membership so its almost here! all in all im getting stronger looking bigger more cut, i feel like a monster.

A.B.E always be eatin!

ThatLittleMonster
07-31-12, 3:26 pm
Today is the last day here in the apartment, and tomorrow i move in to my own place. Very Excited, been watching Olympics working out eating, hanging out with family, the month of july has been a great one for me,cant wait to see what august brings. So today was a good ole bicep chest day.

Bicep/ Chest

DB Curls 3x12
-30 warm up set

Peck Deck Fly's 3x12
-130 warm up

Standing Cable Curls 3x12

Incline DB Fly's 3x12

Hammer Curls 3x12

Flat DB Fly's 3x12

Reverse Grip Cable Curls 4x10

Seated Chest Press 5x10 (Hammer grip)

Thoughts; WOW! ST has me feeling like an animal in that gym. i had to make my self leave before i over trained, today was the best and biggest pump i have ever had. The seated chest press machine, only goes to 210 or i would have started at 190 and went up, but it just made me do it right and keep good form and that's most important over anything. I went in with the mind set don't worry about reps and sets do what i think is right, and i did, and it worked. Leaving the gym just thinking to my self how this sport is changing my life in so many positive ways, not just my body but my mindset, i'm so much happier, i wake up with more purpose, and the people i surround myself with are so positive towards my goals it gets me pumped to wake up. I had a guy today drive by me and stop and talk to me about he wants to start lifting but needs some help in the gym and asked if he could tag along with me, he is in his 40's or so, it was a mind blow to me.. i do not feel like i could inspire anyone, but a stranger comes up to me and asked for help. Body building has a whole new perspective for me now, and cant wait to share my knowledge and things i learn here and the gym with others. And i have gained another pound
5'4
25 years old, the monster is unleashed now.
Thanks for all the support and PM's to all brothers, would not be where im at with out you all.

A.B.E always be eatin!

Into The Ruck
08-10-12, 7:40 pm
Nice work man! Thats pretty cool that someone came up and asked for advice. Keep it up!

ThatLittleMonster
08-18-12, 5:29 pm
WOW sorry guys i have not been on here in a little bit, with the moving in to my own place, working the 13 hour shifts, i have been sooo busy! But guess what im back. Weighing in at 172, nitro shock therapy the pak, torrent eating like a beast, its alll helping, im still on the workout plan, and its working great, except i switched up the program a little to

Sat- Arms
Sun-Shoulders
Monday-Back
Tuesday-Chest
Wed-Legs
Thurs-off
Fri-off

Everything is going so nice living on my own again. Staying strong tonight after i get off at 10 its an arm day, but its gonna have to be on a bowflex lol because my buddy is picking me up to go kayaking for the next two days and thats all he has. Ill still hit it hard. Thanks for staying in tune brothers.

A.B.E always be eatin!

ThatLittleMonster
08-19-12, 9:03 pm
Over here at my boys home gym, doing that bowflex, using every band on it for a chest workout today. Had me some protein, took me some shock therapy and hit that bowflex lol

Laying Flys 3x12
Bench 3x12
Incline Flys 3x12
Incline Bench 3x12
Pushups 3x100

So that bowflex was intense i do not know the weight on it but i just strapped on all the bands
2 50's
2 30's
2 10's
1 5
Got a huge pump for real, my chest was on fire, it was nice switching it up a little bit and just seeing my body use full range like that. I liked it but its nothing compared to those free weights, ill be doing a back workout on it tomorrow then back to the regular gym. Used my torrent and nitro after. Got my new pack of nitro and the animal pak with 1000 grams of the universal creatine coming in on tuesday so my stack looks like

Pak
Shock Therapy
Universal Torrent
Animal Nitro
Universal Creatine

killin it feeling like a beast! gaining weight and dropping Body Fat % i look like that little monster. And it feels amazing! Walked into an albertsons a guy with his friends, says look at that little bro he is BUFF if i was gay i would do him... i was like WTF?? but a good laugh. thanks for staying with me all on my journey to 190 im at 173 on my scale today. shit by december that 190 do not look to far.

A.B.E Always be eatin!

ThatLittleMonster
08-21-12, 4:20 am
OOOO yea some more bowfles and a little free weights at my buddies house today, i felt real good, had a back day. Got my buddy into universal he is stoked on what i have given him, so now he just ordered some rage to start! i feel good about it. Tomorrow my shipment comes in some more pak some more nitro and some new universal creatine. stoked on a huge supp plan, but more stoked that i eat bigger than that! today was a back workout here is how it went.

Back day

Dumbbell Rows 3x12
-50 (warm up set)

Lat Pull downs 3x12

Seated Cable Rows 3x12

Reverse Grip Lat Pull downs 3x12

Barbell Rows 3x12

Thoughts: Well i have spent the night at my buddies house and he has the bowflex and the body by jake.... it was nice getting a new type of workout, i talked him in to buying free weights and he did. He said i have motivated him in to universal/animal supps, and going to free weights... mind you he is 4'10 weighs 110 and he is 31 years old... he is a little beast. Just like me 5'4 weighing 173 we walk around like little monsters our selves. I have never had a training partner but its nice having a guy like me with he same goals to get huge. So sunday and monday we do it together, today i got him to get some RAGE and i been hooking him up with my other supps he is universal HOOKED! and his diet is on point this dude feeds me and cooks 4 times a day outside what i eat 6-7 times, but we are on point. He does it big for real, its funny because 12 years ago he was my wrestling coach, but we became best friends and never looked back, had a good back workout gonna hit some shoulders tomorrow go home and rest for 2 days. Feeling like a monster ready to rest after tomorrow, good pumps, good gains, im here baby!

Supps:
-ST
-Pak
-Torrent
-Nitro

Lots of food!

A.B.E always be eatin!

ThatLittleMonster
08-21-12, 6:15 pm
Got my goodies from BB.COM today in the mail. Re upped on that pak the nitro and got some universal creatine for shits n gigs. working with a beast stak

Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Universal Torrent
Universal Shock Therapy
Universal Creatine
And a Protein Shake since im off the real gains now... huge results from that stuff ill def buy again in a month. gonna lose some body fat % and get back on it to add those couple extra pounds before december.

ThatLittleMonster
08-22-12, 4:34 pm
Woke up today feeling good, took that pak, put down some creatine, had a good breakfast, took some shock therapy and i was off to the gym.

Shoulder day

Shoulder press 3x12
-45 Warm up set

Cable Upright Rows 4x10
-70 warm up set

*Superset*
Cable Shoulder Shrugs 3x12
DB Shoulder Shrugs 3x12

DB Front Raises 3x10
-30 warm up

Thoughts: Took my nitro after drove home and had that good ol torrent. Just got back from a BBQ lunch, feeling fresh, glad i got to use free weights again after 2 days of bowflex with my buddy. Felt good had a good pump ill check my weight tomorrow at work,taking 2 days off. Thanks for ridin along brothers

A.B.E always be eatin.

ThatLittleMonster
08-26-12, 3:12 pm
Short Log today because im headed out to the river. Its a back day and got to try RAGE!

Back

Bent Over Barbell rows 4x10

Bent Over DB Rows 4x10

Lat Pull Downs 4x10

Deadlifts 4x8

Seated Bent Over DB Flies 5x5

Thoughts: My buddy bought his rage as we all know, so he let me try some today. Apple Jack3d, he had a chest day, good pump, no crash from the rage, feelin good, going to go on the river here in a bit. Tomorrow a Chest day jack3d up for it. thanks for taggin along brothers

Supplements
-Animal Pak
-Universal Creatine
-Universal Torrent
-Nitro

ThatLittleMonster
08-29-12, 3:30 pm
Finally the day has come, im in the arena got my membership, and hit today up for a shoulder day.

Shoulders

Seated DB side raises 3x10

DB Front Raises 3x10

Barbell Upright Rows 3x10

Barbell Shrugs 3x12

DB Shrugs 3x12

DB Shoulder Press 3x10

Pendulum Shoulder Incline Machine 3x10

Thoughts: I wanted to go all out and i did! i regret doing the shoulder presses last because all my strength was drained and i had to drop it 5 pounds. So i hit up that Shoulder machine and added some more pounds for fun, i had to take my shock therapy straight in the mouth and drink water because i forgot my shaker cup. I missed the gym atmosphere and im so glad im back, i met a couple cool guys and now im taking the next 3 days off my body needs it to recover, then sunday back to arm day. Had so much fun and cannot wait to get back in there.

Supps
-Animal Pak
-Universal Creatine
-Shock Therapy
-Nitro
-Universal Torrent

ThatLittleMonster
09-03-12, 7:54 pm
Late Entry:

It was my arm day sunday after the 3 days off, i was going for legs today but the gym was closed of course. So this was my arms

Arms

Tricep Pushdowns 3x10

Bicep Curls 3x10

Standing Tricep Extensions 3x12

Hammer Curls 3x10

Skullcrushers 3x10

Bicep Curl Machine 3x10

Standing Machine Tricep Extensions 3x10

Thoughts: Being in a real gym, having all the weights im finally able to push it up, i have smashed PR'S that i had throughout the past 8 months, my strength is incredible in there, my weight is up my size is up everything is incredible. I feel so much better being able to use weights that finally match my strength instead of using nothing but 50 pound DB's, september gonna be huge for me, Just ordered Stak, Real gains again, and casein pro, it will be here thursday my stak IS HUGE and im doing it right, and eating big.

Supps:
-Animal Pak
-Universal Creatine
-Shock Therapy
-Universal Torrent
-Nitro
& thursday adding the other stuff to my monster stak.

Thanks for taggin brothers.

A.B.E always be eatin!

ThatLittleMonster
09-05-12, 3:10 pm
A couple more late entries.

After my arm day i had a back day here is how it went

Back

Lat Pull downs 3x12

1 Arm seated Rows 3x10

Iso High Rows 3x12

Bent Over DB Rows 3x12

Then Today was a Chest day.

Chest

Iso Bench Press 3x12

Incline Flies 3x10

Laying DB Flies 3x10

Peck Dec Flies 3x10

Thoughts: I think i should have taken today off, my back was still sore, so i was not able to go all out. So im def going to be taking the next 3 days off, be at work then go back in to that gym. I lost some weight im at 170, well i guess i lost 4-5 pounds, im not sweatin it the body fat went down, tonight the real gains the stak and casein pro will be here, hoping to put on some extra mass. Still here still killin it.

Supps
-Animal Pak
-Universal Creatine
-Nitro
-Universal Torrent
-Shock Therapy

A.B.E Always be eatin!