PDA

View Full Version : Offseason Diet

Dhair
06-17-12, 7:20 pm
Hey guys im 2 weeks post from my 2nd show. Im 19, im taking a year or more off to make improvements on everything and put on some mass!! Heres my current offseason diet im on a budget
so its the best i could do see what you guys think...

Meal 1: 7 egg whites 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats

Meal 2: 8oz cooked chicken, 1.5 cup rice 2 tb peanut butter (preworkout)

Meal 3: 8oz cooked chicken, 1.5 cup rice (postworkout)

Meal 4: 8oz cooked chicken, 1 cup rice 2 tb peanut butter

Meal 5: 8oz cooked chicken, 1/2 cup rice

Meal 6: 9 egg whites, 2 tablespoons peanut butter

Protein shake before bed.

This is just basic i do use potatoes or wheat pasta for some meals instead of rice. On days im not training my fat/carb intake is a little lower. Cardio 20-25 min. 4x a week.

C.Coronato
06-18-12, 10:08 am
Thats a ton of food brother. What was your contest prep diet looking like? and how much do you weigh?

Dhair
06-18-12, 10:25 am
yes it is. ive been eating that for a week, i feel good. And i was like 165 at the show. Took a week off after the show to give joints and everything some rest. I was 176 Last monday when I started this. I will check my weight later at the gym dont have a scale at home. As far as my contest diet goes it changed over the prep but at the end it was basically the same except with lower carbs and no fats.

Joe J
06-18-12, 11:45 am
That's a fuckload of food for your weight so just make sure you don't gain too quickly, that's a mistake we have all made.

Also, your protein sources seem so monotonous, why not throw in some red meat?

PORTERHOUSE
06-18-12, 10:49 pm
I like the fact you are attempting a clean approach, but you are eating too much protein.

Wycked
06-19-12, 12:08 am
Hey guys im 2 weeks post from my 2nd show. Im 19, im taking a year or more off to make improvements on everything and put on some mass!! Heres my current offseason diet im on a budget

This is just basic i do use potatoes or wheat pasta for some meals instead of rice. On days im not training my fat/carb intake is a little lower. Cardio 20-25 min. 4x a week.

Where the fuck are your veggies and healthy fats. ?

Big Joe
06-19-12, 11:59 am
Eat whole eggs. Why waste protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants? Especially when your on a budget.

Aggression
06-19-12, 12:24 pm
I agree with others. That's a lot of food. So keep an eye on your weight. You don't want to balloon up. I'm 230lbs and don't eat anywhere near that. Also, as Wycked said, you may want to add in some veggies and healthy fats. They play a great role in building a quality phsyique; olive oil, natural peanut butter, coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, etc.

dannynb
06-19-12, 1:25 pm
Thats a ton of food brother. What was your contest prep diet looking like? and how much do you weigh?

Where the fuck are your veggies and healthy fats. ?

I agree with others. That's a lot of food. So keep an eye on your weight. You don't want to balloon up. I'm 230lbs and don't eat anywhere near that. Also, as Wycked said, you may want to add in some veggies and healthy fats. They play a great role in building a quality phsyique; olive oil, natural peanut butter, coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, etc.

I agree with these guys.

Dhair
06-19-12, 9:31 pm
I eat peanut butter with meals 2, 4,and 6. Its posted with diet above. And some fats from 2 whole eggs with breakfast. Everythings going good with this diet. Alot of food but i eat every 2.5 to 3 hours. Weight hasnt changed but i feel i have filled out alot since the show. If i have any problems with bodyfat i will make changes but as of right now it seems to be working well for me. Thanks guys!!

Dhair
06-19-12, 9:34 pm
And as for red meat i will pick some up when its on sale or i have extra cash but chicken and eggs and whey protein are what i mainly eat for protein.

PORTERHOUSE
06-19-12, 9:38 pm
I eat peanut butter with meals 2, 4,and 6. Its posted with diet above. And some fats from 2 whole eggs with breakfast. Everythings going good with this diet. Alot of food but i eat every 2.5 to 3 hours. Weight hasnt changed but i feel i have filled out alot since the show. If i have any problems with bodyfat i will make changes but as of right now it seems to be working well for me. Thanks guys!!

So essentially, you don't care what any of us had to say? What was the point of this then?

Big C
06-19-12, 9:48 pm
So essentially, you don't care what any of us had to say? What was the point of this then?

I was just asking myself the same thing lol.

Dhair
06-19-12, 9:48 pm
I didnt say that. That's the reason i posted this is to get some feedback. And i said thanks guys!! I was told to add healthy fats and their in my diet now, and eat veggies and i will add them in with some meals. As far as to much protein it doesnt seem to be having a negative affect. Like I said I feel great i feel i look alot better and fuller. Everyone has a different opinion about to much protein i would rather have some extra than not enough. Again thanks for the feedback guys!!

cfail
06-20-12, 1:01 am
I tried a few diets posted by guys on here and from the looks of it, they like to drink weight gainer shakes instead of eating whole food meals. I like the fact that you are relying on whole foods versus shakes. I believe shakes serve a purpose, but why drink a shake if can eat a whole food meal?? It looks like your macros are somewhere around: 250g Protien, 50g Fat, and 250g Carbs. Not sure why everyone is saying too much protien, At 176 lbs if you take 1.5g per lb bodyweight it comes out to 264g..... looks fine to me!! You are taking in healthy fats (pnut butter). And i would watch bodyfat levels to judge carb intake. This whole protien thing really bugs me!! Its ok for a pro to take in 600g of protien a day, but when somebody post a diet on here everyone says TOO MUCH PROTIEN!!! If you are growing and putting on lean mass, keep it up brother!! Dont let people stear you in the wrong direction. Ive seen one of Phil Heath's offseason diets were he was taking in 1,000g protien a day!! Good Luck to you and keep hitting it hard!!

IronWilson
06-20-12, 1:26 am
I tried a few diets posted by guys on here and from the looks of it, they like to drink weight gainer shakes instead of eating whole food meals. I like the fact that you are relying on whole foods versus shakes. I believe shakes serve a purpose, but why drink a shake if can eat a whole food meal?? It looks like your macros are somewhere around: 250g Protien, 50g Fat, and 250g Carbs. Not sure why everyone is saying too much protien, At 176 lbs if you take 1.5g per lb bodyweight it comes out to 264g..... looks fine to me!! You are taking in healthy fats (pnut butter). And i would watch bodyfat levels to judge carb intake. This whole protien thing really bugs me!! Its ok for a pro to take in 600g of protien a day, but when somebody post a diet on here everyone says TOO MUCH PROTIEN!!! If you are growing and putting on lean mass, keep it up brother!! Dont let people stear you in the wrong direction. Ive seen one of Phil Heath's offseason diets were he was taking in 1,000g protien a day!! Good Luck to you and keep hitting it hard!!

Well...There is a huge difference in the protein synthesis of a Pro and an average trainee. You may be surprised at how little protein you need to grow (Compared to a Pro's diet anyway).

awayoflife
06-20-12, 5:00 am

Now I may be wrong but from a rough estimate I think he is in the 300+ range… Again I say I could be wrong but from 4 spoons of pb you get about 20-25 g protein and from 9 egg whites it’ about 30 g protein and so on… so we are talking about more than 30g/meal and we don’t know about the protein shake… it could have 20-30-40-50 or more g of protein so I believe his protein is more than 250. Don’t get me wrong, I like high protein all year round but a Pro has serious “help” to actually synthesize 600-1000 g of protein… I saw a vid of Ronnie eating 6 solid meals of 100 g protein each, but that’s just 8x Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman lol.

cfail
06-20-12, 7:28 am
If the guy is seeing good results with no major increase in body fat, why should he lower protein intake? Everybody is different his body may respond well to high protein diet. There is no "one way" in bodybuilding. Its all trial and error. I see nothing wrong as long as the results are positive.

awayoflife
06-20-12, 9:08 am
If the guy is seeing good results with no major increase in body fat, why should he lower protein intake? Everybody is different his body may respond well to high protein diet. There is no "one way" in bodybuilding. Its all trial and error. I see nothing wrong as long as the results are positive.

Not arguing that. To each his own! Just said that pros can take in more protein than your average BB’er.

Joe J
06-20-12, 9:15 am

Because he could see the same, if not better results with a more reasonable protein amount thanhis, whilst saving his time, money and even health.

I mean let's take Ox for example, he is a huge pro competitor, and he doesn't even eat close to 600g of protein. Also, the 'help' that the pros use doesn't change the efficient amount of protein to consume, so don't think by nature of using 'help' they are eating extreme amounts of protein, it is just not true.

This guy isn't even 200lbs and he says he's eating 300+g protein?! That, in my mind, is beyond ridiculous.

MRmichael.hooker
06-20-12, 9:24 am

He's gotta remember hes post contest. Doesn't matter what he eats, he'd be adding weight. He's rebounding, and it's gonna happen. You can't really say "he has good results with no major increase in body fat" when he JUST started this bulk after doing a show. I absolutely agree that there is no one way in bodybuilding, but I do agree with everyone that his protein for his weight, is too high. Remember, even if hes 170s now, theres no way he's put on 5+ lbs of muscle already. And his protein is not 250g, he is at least 300g, if not more. Like Aggression said, even sitting in mid 240s, my protein MIGHT reach 300. And if he does high protein now, is he gonna go even higher on protein when it comes time to diet down again?

Aggression
06-20-12, 9:34 am
He's gotta remember hes post contest. Doesn't matter what he eats, he'd be adding weight. He's rebounding, and it's gonna happen. You can't really say "he has good results with no major increase in body fat" when he JUST started this bulk after doing a show. I absolutely agree that there is no one way in bodybuilding, but I do agree with everyone that his protein for his weight, is too high. Remember, even if hes 170s now, theres no way he's put on 5+ lbs of muscle already. And his protein is not 250g, he is at least 300g, if not more. Like Aggression said, even sitting in mid 240s, my protein MIGHT reach 300. And if he does high protein now, is he gonna go even higher on protein when it comes time to diet down again?

Right. The post-show rebound will happen no matter what you eat. So once you level out, that's when it is time to take a good look at the diet. And shit. I'm 230lbs and I don't even think I break 200g of protein per day. Still sitting tight, still hitting PRs. About a year or so, I dropped a lot of protein out of my diet and since then, I've felt a lot better, especially in the digestion/bloat department. And no negative effects in terms of muscle mass/strength. It all comes down to how the individual's body works with foods. Be your own guinea pig.

PORTERHOUSE
06-20-12, 9:49 am

First off, your math is way off.

In addition to this, you can't detect excess protein consumption via extra body fat, the body can't store protein very efficiently, instead it is converted it is excreted via the kidneys. Most young healthy guy this extra workload on the kidneys is ok, but if you start taking a bunch of supplements on top of it, or if you already have an issue with your kidneys, you MAY start to see problems. You are also at a much greater risk for kidney stones regardless. You can live with chronic kidney disease for years before you start to show symptoms, and by the time you are actually showing symptoms, it's too late, the kidneys aren't a regenerating organ. This whole protein thing was discussed on another thread on here called something like "is eating lbm protein too little?" Read through it there.

It's unlikely at this stage excess protein would damage the kidneys, but, for one, it is excess, and two, why risk it? Excess protein doesn't lead to excess hypertrophy. Protein is the expensive part of dieting, you could shift that money elsewhere.

Dhair
06-20-12, 10:09 am
Dont worry guys i have taken precautionary measures and will now start this diet showed here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak68.htm hopefully the 4 weight gainers, mc donalds, and ice cream everyday will get me to my dream physique!! Thanks for all the "positive" feedback..

PORTERHOUSE
06-20-12, 10:14 am
Dont worry guys i have taken precautionary measures and will now start this diet showed here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak68.htm hopefully the 4 weight gainers, mc donalds, and ice cream everyday will get me to my dream physique!! Thanks for all the "positive" feedback..

that's a diet for getting big, but disregarding physique in order to do so. If just gaining weight is what you want, then you can go crazier than that.

I assume your kidding.

Joe J
06-20-12, 10:59 am

I suppose by placing the positive as "positive", you are infering that the advice here hasn't been satisfactory for you?

I assume the above post is a joke.

MRmichael.hooker
06-20-12, 11:06 am

Look bro, you asked our advice, almost everyone in here SUGGESTED lowering protein, and you said you were going to do your diet anyways, basically throwing everyones advice in the garbage can, THEN a few more guys throw out advice, and you're still not satisfied. What's the point of picking the brains of the seasoned vets in here if it didn't matter anyways? It's like asking a question "Do you guys think 30 sets is too much for arm?" Everyone politely saying "yeah bro, i'd lower that. Your arms actually don't need that much volume to grow" and you coming back with "well, thanks guys! but i'm gonna do 30 sets and see how it goes". Don't get all pissy, guys took time to respond to your thread with their honest feedback. Most likely, the guys giving you answers were the same guys who made the exact same mistakes when they got into lifting, and were trying to help you from doing the same

Joe J
06-20-12, 11:11 am
Look bro, you asked our advice, almost everyone in here SUGGESTED lowering protein, and you said you were going to do your diet anyways, basically throwing everyones advice in the garbage can, THEN a few more guys throw out advice, and you're still not satisfied. What's the point of picking the brains of the seasoned vets in here if it didn't matter anyways? It's like asking a question "Do you guys think 30 sets is too much for arm?" Everyone politely saying "yeah bro, i'd lower that. Your arms actually don't need that much volume to grow" and you coming back with "well, thanks guys! but i'm gonna do 30 sets and see how it goes". Don't get all pissy, guys took time to respond to your thread with their honest feedback. Most likely, the guys giving you answers were the same guys who made the exact same mistakes when they got into lifting, and were trying to help you from doing the same

Great response, I agree entirely. Of all the things to do in the world, everybody who responded used that moment of time to give you some advice, and you threw it back in their face. The guys in here are, as Michael said, are the vets who have been their and made those mistakes, and are advising you to not do the same. But hey, if you know what to do and have a closed mind about your diet, despite actually questioning it, then I suggest you leave this thread to rest.

PORTERHOUSE
06-20-12, 9:15 pm

Bingo.

awayoflife
06-21-12, 12:51 am
Don’t want to derail this thread but isn’t 1.5-2 g/lbs of bodyweight what is usually recommended? Some say LEAN bodyweight others bodyweight others say less than 1.5-2g but in general that’s the magic number.
And about the kidney problems… I am thinking it’s a bit overrated… I mean we live healthy lifestyles we exercise (weights and cardio, some also other activities), we eat clean (for most of the time at least, I tend to be keep it really clean), and most of us don’t drink or smoke. I think that the kidneys being a filter like the liver are not as “damaged” by 100g of extra protein compared to the damage done by the shit that most normal people eat or drink (I know guys who down at least 3-4 beers/day, smoke, eat 3 shit meals/day loaded with trans fats and sugars, drink sugary soda and snack on popcorn candy and potato chips).
Just an opinion, hope it is true because I also tend to eat on the high side of protein and for me it seems to work.

cfail
06-21-12, 9:30 pm
Don’t want to derail this thread but isn’t 1.5-2 g/lbs of bodyweight what is usually recommended? Some say LEAN bodyweight others bodyweight others say less than 1.5-2g but in general that’s the magic number.
And about the kidney problems… I am thinking it’s a bit overrated… I mean we live healthy lifestyles we exercise (weights and cardio, some also other activities), we eat clean (for most of the time at least, I tend to be keep it really clean), and most of us don’t drink or smoke. I think that the kidneys being a filter like the liver are not as “damaged” by 100g of extra protein compared to the damage done by the shit that most normal people eat or drink (I know guys who down at least 3-4 beers/day, smoke, eat 3 shit meals/day loaded with trans fats and sugars, drink sugary soda and snack on popcorn candy and potato chips).
Just an opinion, hope it is true because I also tend to eat on the high side of protein and for me it seems to work.

Agree with you 100% In fact just read in the new FLEX were they were talking about the bodybuilder's protein intake can be as high as 3g per lb bodyweight. I think some guys look for excuses to not eat every 2-3 hrs with all the kidney damage talk!! And if you look at the diet posted above by G Deisel, the 4 shakes alone provide roughly 200g protein if mixed with water!! Not including the burgers and ice cream!! They say this diet is for those looking to gain weight, if its not muscle mass why carry it!! If its not muscle mass, ITS FAT!! Plain and simple.

PORTERHOUSE
06-22-12, 10:30 pm

I actually agree with you, and I would have probably said the same thing a month or so ago except I had some blood work come back with elevated kidney levels. It's just creatinine that's elevated, which doesn't actually measure kidney function directly, and it isn't elevated that much, but I'm becoming more aware of kidney health now as we investigate it. It's actually not uncommon for some bodybuilders to have elevated creatinine, but Im continuing with the investigation with it, better safe than sorry.

My point with excess protein is, like I said, PROBABLY going to be ok for most young healthy guys, but, you can eat as much protein as you want as a natural and your body will only take so much, the rest gets excreted via the kidneys, plus you're pissing you're money out the window. So, I'm just going to start telling people about my shit just in case ya know? Some may think it's pussy-ish of me, but honestly, getting back bad blood work is a bad feeling. I'm getting it rechecked in a couple months and if it's still elevated, ya know, I'm going to have to take more precations, and lowering protein is one of them. I'll take a Dr's advice on kidney health over a bodybuilder every time.

I just read in the new FLEX
haha.

B.S.
06-23-12, 12:47 am
Agree with you 100% In fact just read in the new FLEX were they were talking about the bodybuilder's protein intake can be as high as 3g per lb bodyweight. I think some guys look for excuses to not eat every 2-3 hrs with all the kidney damage talk!! And if you look at the diet posted above by G Deisel, the 4 shakes alone provide roughly 200g protein if mixed with water!! Not including the burgers and ice cream!! They say this diet is for those looking to gain weight, if its not muscle mass why carry it!! If its not muscle mass, ITS FAT!! Plain and simple.

If you take the two T's you can eat 3x u bwt in protein too.

awayoflife
06-23-12, 4:45 am
I actually agree with you, and I would have probably said the same thing a month or so ago except I had some blood work come back with elevated kidney levels. It's just creatinine that's elevated, which doesn't actually measure kidney function directly, and it isn't elevated that much, but I'm becoming more aware of kidney health now as we investigate it. It's actually not uncommon for some bodybuilders to have elevated creatinine, but Im continuing with the investigation with it, better safe than sorry.

My point with excess protein is, like I said, PROBABLY going to be ok for most young healthy guys, but, you can eat as much protein as you want as a natural and your body will only take so much, the rest gets excreted via the kidneys, plus you're pissing you're money out the window. So, I'm just going to start telling people about my shit just in case ya know? Some may think it's pussy-ish of me, but honestly, getting back bad blood work is a bad feeling. I'm getting it rechecked in a couple months and if it's still elevated, ya know, I'm going to have to take more precations, and lowering protein is one of them. I'll take a Dr's advice on kidney health over a bodybuilder every time.

I’m not familiar with the meaning of elevated serum creatine in the blood… how much are we talking about in your case and what is the limit/normal range?

Can it be from the creatine we take in from meat and/or sups?

I will talk to my doctor and see if I can get some info about it as well.

MRmichael.hooker
06-23-12, 8:22 am
In fact just read in the new FLEX .

haha.

lol!

PORTERHOUSE
06-23-12, 9:37 am
I’m not familiar with the meaning of elevated serum creatine in the blood… how much are we talking about in your case and what is the limit/normal range?

Can it be from the creatine we take in from meat and/or sups?

I will talk to my doctor and see if I can get some info about it as well.

It's not creatine, it's called creatinine (kree-at-uh-neen). I'm just learning all this too so I'm no expert. My understanding thus far: It's a by-product of muscle tissue that is excreted via the kidneys at a constant rate so it is used as an early indicator of kidney function, although it doesn't actually directly measure kidney filtration. Because it's a byproduct of muscle tissue, more muscular people may have more creatinine in their blood without having poor kidney function, which I am obviously hopeful that this will be my experience. If it comes back elevated again, they can take more tests to directly measure my kidney function, or a kidney tissue biopsy to see what is causing the damage.

If I do have poor kidney function I may be extremely lucky that it was caught early, because apparently you can live with chronic kidney disease for years without symptoms (sometimes 10+), and by the time you actually show up with symptoms, you're fucked. That's why I'm telling people about this, because it's been a huge wake up call for me regardless of what happens. Most people will do fine, but if you got a guy who is perhaps predisposed to kidney disease for whatever reason, slamming 10 different pills and powders plus eating way too much protein, he may be walking around with seriously fucked up kidneys and not realize it... it's why getting your blood work done is so important.

I asked if taking creatine would elevate this, they said no, and the second time I had my blood work done, I had stopped taking creatine for a few weeks and it was still elevated.

Solid Dreams
06-23-12, 9:46 am
It's not creatine, it's called creatinine (kree-at-uh-neen). I'm just learning all this too so I'm no expert. My understanding thus far: It's a by-product of muscle tissue that is excreted via the kidneys at a constant rate so it is used as an early indicator of kidney function, although it doesn't actually directly measure kidney filtration. Because it's a byproduct of muscle tissue, more muscular people may have more creatinine in their blood without having poor kidney function, which I am obviously hopeful that this will be my experience. If it comes back elevated again, they can take more tests to directly measure my kidney function, or a kidney tissue biopsy to see what is causing the damage.

If I do have poor kidney function I may be extremely lucky that it was caught early, because apparently you can live with chronic kidney disease for years without symptoms (sometimes 10+), and by the time you actually show up with symptoms, you're fucked. That's why I'm telling people about this, because it's been a huge wake up call for me regardless of what happens. Most people will do fine, but if you got a guy who is perhaps predisposed to kidney disease for whatever reason, slamming 10 different pills and powders plus eating way too much protein, he may be walking around with seriously fucked up kidneys and not realize it... it's why getting your blood work done is so important.

I asked if taking creatine would elevate this, they said no, and the second time I had my blood work done, I had stopped taking creatine for a few weeks and it was still elevated.

How much did it cost to get blood work done? Been thinking about doing that to make sure I'm still healthy, a physical doesnt really hit the important parts.

awayoflife
06-23-12, 10:55 am

Hmmmm this is very interesting! I get my blood checked every year and so far nothing bad. Cholesterol levels are very good and all the other stuff came out ok as well. I am due to get my blood checked sometime this year and I think I will do it next week and see where I’m at.
The thing is that indeed when having a kidney/liver disease it would be hard to process extra proteins and maybe supplements, but for a healthy person I think it’s no problem.

Pizzalamp
06-23-12, 1:29 pm
Because he could see the same, if not better results with a more reasonable protein amount thanhis, whilst saving his time, money and even health.

I mean let's take Ox for example, he is a huge pro competitor, and he doesn't even eat close to 600g of protein. Also, the 'help' that the pros use doesn't change the efficient amount of protein to consume, so don't think by nature of using 'help' they are eating extreme amounts of protein, it is just not true.

This guy isn't even 200lbs and he says he's eating 300+g protein?! That, in my mind, is beyond ridiculous.

its no more rediculous than you eating over a hundred grams of carbs post workout joseph j

Joe J
06-23-12, 2:15 pm
its no more rediculous than you eating over a hundred grams of carbs post workout joseph j

I'm not sure how this remark is relative to help this thread progress but ok, please explain to me why this is the case.

Sandman
06-23-12, 4:50 pm
Hmmmm this is very interesting! I get my blood checked every year and so far nothing bad. Cholesterol levels are very good and all the other stuff came out ok as well. I am due to get my blood checked sometime this year and I think I will do it next week and see where I’m at.
The thing is that indeed when having a kidney/liver disease it would be hard to process extra proteins and maybe supplements, but for a healthy person I think it’s no problem.

Sometimes a basic blood test doesn't check all the levels u want. You may need to ask your Dr to request specific labs. It may cost you extra out of pocket if you request labs that are out of the norm. It's is worth it know to get a full panel done so you know exactly where your at.

braves561
06-26-12, 9:10 pm
I'd be living in the bathroom if I was the original poster.

G Diesel
07-24-12, 1:46 pm

That looks like a precontest diet man, would take extreme discipline, but you'd definitely add quality lean mass.

Wouldn't be bad to see you mix the protein sources and carb sources a little for the sake of variety and getting some veggies and fruits in there too.

Very impressive focus and dedication for your age bro.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-24-12, 4:18 pm

Great response, I agree entirely. Of all the things to do in the world, everybody who responded used that moment of time to give you some advice, and you threw it back in their face. The guys in here are, as Michael said, are the vets who have been their and made those mistakes, and are advising you to not do the same. But hey, if you know what to do and have a closed mind about your diet, despite actually questioning it, then I suggest you leave this thread to rest.

Fellas, let's all relax... Its a free country. Nowhere does it say that the OP has to follow anyone's advice and if he chooses not to do it, none of us should take it personally or be offended... If he dont heed good advice and things go wrong, Ima sure he'll be back having learned some valuable things. Sometimes the best learning experiences are from the mistakes u make.

Anyways, he's a new member here and we dont want to push him away now, do we? Diff strokes for diff folks... Wut works for one may not work for all, and all that...

In short, if ya got nuthin to contribute, dont post. Simple as that...