3:00Pm Snack
6:00PM Animal M-Stack minus red pill
6:30PM Animal Pump minus red pill
6:45PM Animal Rage
7:00PM Workout
8:15PM Animal Nitro
9:30PM Dinner(Protein Shake)
10:30PM Animal PM

What do you thing guys. I am 140kg (was 200KG of total fat 2 years Back) and aiming to loose more fat and maximize muscle as till now i can feel my muscles growing but can't see them under the thick skin i gained for years and the balance fat. BMI 37 :( not happy about it but it was double before.

What do you thing of my srack and how I am stacking it (CUTS, Pak, M-Stack, Pump, Rage, Nitro & PM)???

IS this too much pills?? is it dangerous or ok for my health????

any thoughts/ideas/comments/recommendations are welcome bros.

sarraj
06-19-12, 6:05 am
Hey guys,

Anybody have any replies or comments?

From where shall I get openions for my stack if not from you guys?

Aggression
06-21-12, 9:38 am
Definitely not too much at all. All products will help you in your goals. What's your diet like? It all comes down to the diet for maximum results. Post it up.

C.Coronato
06-21-12, 9:39 am
Is your main goal to lose the unwanted body fat my man?

Timing all looks good to me, with your supplements.

Enforcer
06-21-12, 10:41 am
Hi guys,

I'm Sarraj. I'm new to animal products.

My daily rotinue is as follows:

5:30am Wakeup/Animal Cuts
5:45am Breakfast/Animal Pak
7:30am Snack
9:30am Animal Cuts
12:30pm Lunch
3:00Pm Snack
6:00PM Animal M-Stack minus red pill
6:30PM Animal Pump minus red pill
6:45PM Animal Rage
7:00PM Workout
8:15PM Animal Nitro
9:30PM Dinner(Protein Shake)
10:30PM Animal PM

What do you thing guys. I am 140kg (was 200KG of total fat 2 years Back) and aiming to loose more fat and maximize muscle as till now i can feel my muscles growing but can't see them under the thick skin i gained for years and the balance fat. BMI 37 :( not happy about it but it was double before.

What do you thing of my srack and how I am stacking it (CUTS, Pak, M-Stack, Pump, Rage, Nitro & PM)???

IS this too much pills?? is it dangerous or ok for my health????

any thoughts/ideas/comments/recommendations are welcome bros.

Assuming you are at least 18 years of age, follwo a good diet and drink 1-2 gallons of water a day, then these products will not be harmful to you. It may seem like alot of pills but each serves a different purpose.

Heres my view:

5:30am Wakeup/Animal Cuts- GOOD
5:45am Breakfast/Animal Pak- GOOD, but no such thing as breakfast in this sport- its Meal 1
7:30am Snack- BAD, no such thing as snacks anymore, you arent 6 years old at the park with mom- bump it up to 8AM and have another solid meal- chicken, sweet potato, greens
9:30am Animal Cuts- Bad, lets make this you Animal M-Stack and you can keep the red pill in for an energy burst through the morning
11:00 AM- I am adding another meal in here and getting rid of 12:30 lunch
3:00Pm Snack- BAD, once again no more snacks bro, its meals, time to grow up. And bump this back to 2:00 PM
5:00 PM- Adding in another meal here- this could be a shake as it it close to your workout
6:00PM Animal M-Stack minus red pill- Bad- make this your second pack of Animal Cuts
6:30PM Animal Pump minus red pill- Good
6:45PM Animal Rage- Good- and another option would be to take the Rage and Pump together, use the Rage as your chaser
7:00PM Workout- Good, train hard brotha
8:15PM Animal Nitro- Good
9:30PM Dinner(Protein Shake)- Bad- you dont want a shake as a meal after your workout bro, you need solid food to replinsh your body and you dont need to wait this long to eat this meal- have this meal at 9PM- you can have some chicken or fish here with brown or white rice
10:30PM Animal PM- Good

There it is bro, the exact way how I would do it, hope this helps

Aggression
06-21-12, 12:00 pm
7:30am Snack- BAD, no such thing as snacks anymore, you arent 6 years old at the park with mom- bump it up to 8AM and have another solid meal- chicken, sweet potato, greens

Telling it like it is. I like your style, E.

sarraj
06-23-12, 2:54 am
Thanks Bros,

E, you gave me a major important modifcation with the M-Stack and cuts timming which seems more solid, Will apply this modification from today.

Concernning the food and snack don't forget man that I am still too high on body fat so usually I snack to increase Metabolism.

My diet is a high Protien diet of three Major meals and 2 boosting snacks.

I depend on:
Eggs, Oatmeal for breakfast
Meat, Chicken, Fish, Quinoa+ Greens for Lunch
Dinner usally Protien shake but will substitute it for same Lunch
Snacks usally means Low Calorie Protien Bars or Sweet Potatoes or Mixed Nuts and usally appels

What you thinks Guys???

Hope this is ok and forgot to mention that usally on fridays I take a cheat day where I indulge in junk food.

Thanks for the help brothers and one more question E, When I take my second cuts 1 Hour before Workout shall I remove red pill same as I shall do for Pump as both will be prior and close to Rage????

Thanks A for the water advise and note I'M 34 years old hope its not to late for my body transformation.

and Guys do you recommend any other Animal Products like stack or test?

Enforcer
06-25-12, 2:44 pm
Telling it like it is. I like your style, E.

You know me brotha, I tell you how it is, no bullshit

Enforcer
06-25-12, 2:49 pm
Thanks Bros,

E, you gave me a major important modifcation with the M-Stack and cuts timming which seems more solid, Will apply this modification from today.

Concernning the food and snack don't forget man that I am still too high on body fat so usually I snack to increase Metabolism.

I depend on:
Snacks usally means Low Calorie Protien Bars or Sweet Potatoes or Mixed Nuts and usally appels

What you thinks Guys???

Hope this is ok and forgot to mention that usally on fridays I take a cheat day where I indulge in junk food.

Thanks for the help brothers and one more question E, When I take my second cuts 1 Hour before Workout shall I remove red pill same as I shall do for Pump as both will be prior and close to Rage????

Thanks A for the water advise and note I'M 34 years old hope its not to late for my body transformation.

Eating meals in place of those snacks will still help raise your metablosim. How do we as bodybuilders diet down for a show and still eat 6-8 meals a day? If you are tyring to lose body fat then a cheta day is out of the question. You can have one cheat meal a week if that. If you arent sensitive to stimulants then the cuts and rage wont bother you. And you are pretty much covered on all the Animal products you need to help you attain your goals. Hold off on Test and Stak until you are trying to add size. And just bc you are 34 does not mean it is too late. At my last show there was a guy in his 60s still competing, its all about how bad you want it

Aggression
06-25-12, 3:32 pm
Thanks Bros,

I depend on:

What you thinks Guys???

Enforcer laid it out. I'll add a few things. For one, he's right with meals. A 'snack' can be a protein shake and a piece of fruit, for example. But just a handful of mixed nuts .. that aint' gonna cut it, bro. Every 'meal' you have, no matter how big or small, should always contain protein. And by protein, I don't mean the trace amounts in nuts. I mean actual protein; chicken, eggs, red meat, powder, etc. As for cheats, why are you cheating is you're trying to lose weight? Just because you see the top bodybuilder guys talking about cheat meals during their diet, it doesn't mean its good for everyone. I dieted 18 weeks straight for my first show and had ZERO cheat meals. Why? Because I was over weight. Some guys can afford a cheat meal in early prep if they stayed lean throughout their off season. But that doesn't sound like you. So don't do 'cheat days'.

sarraj
06-28-12, 2:22 am
Thanks E & Thanks A,

I have already applied your advise Enforcer and switched the Cuts and M-Stack timming and guess what? Its magic, I do really see differences and feel them also on the scale I am loosing weight and Muscle size increasing. Thanks for the great advise Bro wish I knew about it before the first week of my cycle.

By the way I plan another cycle of the same after 1 off week do you recommend any changes in the supplements how about adding animal Omega????? seems nice Idea.

Thanks Aggression, Your comments are very valuable also and will try to stop the cheat day or make it a healthy cheat meal every week once.

Guys really telling me that its not too late is something I really happy to hear since I have been thinking/doubting about this for a few months since I hit my plataue and have been thinking if I will live to see my self as a ripped jaccked animal (I always visualize this) since you I started a long Journey from above 200KG weight and still have a long one with current weight.

My Idea is that I lived all my life big of flabby fat but now I want to stay big but like a Bull.

Finally I wanna confirm that Animal products is the best after finally trying them so don't waist your time & money on other products like I did before.

sarraj
08-18-12, 6:27 am
Guys I had great results with my previous stack after your kind advice. thanks.

Yesterday I bought a new stack contains:

Animal Pak
Animal Cuts
Animal Stack
Animal Pump
Animal Rage (powder)
Animal PM

any recommendations for stacking together.

I have already posted my daily routine before..

Jay
08-18-12, 1:22 pm
Guys I had great results with my previous stack after your kind advice. thanks.

Yesterday I bought a new stack contains:

Animal Pak
Animal Cuts
Animal Stack
Animal Pump
Animal Rage (powder)
Animal PM

any recommendations for stacking together.

I have already posted my daily routine before..

I currently stack Pump and Rage together, pump 45minutes out- Rage 30-15min out

sarraj
08-21-12, 1:54 am
I currently stack Pump and Rage together, pump 45minutes out- Rage 30-15min out

Rhino, Thanks but how about the place of animal stack and cuts on the same day????

I am thinking,
6:00AM Wake up : cuts
6:30AM Breakfast : Pak
10:00AM (Snack Meal)
1:00 PM Lunch : Cuts
4:30 PM preworkout meal : Stack
30 min Preworkout : Pump
15 min Preworkout : Rage
7:00PM During Workout : Extend (Scivation)
9:30PM Dinner : Comabt Powder (MP)
Before Sleep 30-60min after dinner: Animal PM

What do you think guys????

Please advice I have started my Stack today so if any recommended adjustments, its the time to say.huh

Enforcer
08-23-12, 9:51 am
Thanks E & Thanks A,

I have already applied your advise Enforcer and switched the Cuts and M-Stack timming and guess what? Its magic, I do really see differences and feel them also on the scale I am loosing weight and Muscle size increasing. Thanks for the great advise Bro wish I knew about it before the first week of my cycle.

By the way I plan another cycle of the same after 1 off week do you recommend any changes in the supplements how about adding animal Omega????? seems nice Idea.

Thanks Aggression, Your comments are very valuable also and will try to stop the cheat day or make it a healthy cheat meal every week once.

Guys really telling me that its not too late is something I really happy to hear since I have been thinking/doubting about this for a few months since I hit my plataue and have been thinking if I will live to see my self as a ripped jaccked animal (I always visualize this) since you I started a long Journey from above 200KG weight and still have a long one with current weight.

My Idea is that I lived all my life big of flabby fat but now I want to stay big but like a Bull.

Finally I wanna confirm that Animal products is the best after finally trying them so don't waist your time & money on other products like I did before.

Good shit bro, glad I was able to help. Adding Omega in would be a great idea, great product loaded with EFA's. Glad you are liking all of the products, keep yoru eye on the prize and keep training hard

Enforcer
08-23-12, 9:55 am
Rhino, Thanks but how about the place of animal stack and cuts on the same day????

I am thinking,
6:00AM Wake up : cuts
6:30AM Breakfast : Pak
10:00AM (Snack Meal)
1:00 PM Lunch : Cuts
4:30 PM preworkout meal : Stack
30 min Preworkout : Pump
15 min Preworkout : Rage
7:00PM During Workout : Extend (Scivation)
9:30PM Dinner : Comabt Powder (MP)
Before Sleep 30-60min after dinner: Animal PM

What do you think guys????

Please advice I have started my Stack today so if any recommended adjustments, its the time to say.huh

I would take your second pack of Cuts in between meals in the afternoon, and then take Stak 30 minutes prior to training and take Rage and Pump both together 15 minutes prior to training

sarraj
08-25-12, 1:18 am
I would take your second pack of Cuts in between meals in the afternoon, and then take Stak 30 minutes prior to training and take Rage and Pump both together 15 minutes prior to training

Bro. I did what you said man and guess what, This shit is Great I have had a workout I never had like before damn man this shit is good (STACK 30min pre & Pump+Rage powder 15min pre).

Thanks man and to all animals out there you have to try this preworkout Combo mix it really unleash the f**ken animal inside of you.

Enforcer
08-29-12, 9:16 pm
Bro. I did what you said man and guess what, This shit is Great I have had a workout I never had like before damn man this shit is good (STACK 30min pre & Pump+Rage powder 15min pre).

Thanks man and to all animals out there you have to try this preworkout Combo mix it really unleash the f**ken animal inside of you.

Good shit bro, glad you are liking it and getting results, keep us posted with your results or any other questions you may have