PDA

View Full Version : Chipotle

JSwick
06-20-12, 3:08 am
Hey guys so i dunno about anyone else but if I am in a pinch as far as macros go i hit up chipotle for their burritos ...they're super dense as far as calories ...anyways here's a cool calculator to help you figure out how much is in yours if you eat there as well

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator

smoothballer
06-20-12, 9:15 am
Hey guys so i dunno about anyone else but if I am in a pinch as far as macros go i hit up chipotle for their burritos ...they're super dense as far as calories ...anyways here's a cool calculator to help you figure out how much is in yours if you eat there as well

I don't think it would be a good idea for me to look at that...haha

Joe J
06-20-12, 9:32 am
Fuck they look good.

C.Coronato
06-20-12, 11:25 am
I am a fan! There are a few around here like that ..

http://www.qdoba.com/

http://www.bubbakoosburritos.com/

Good stuff!

rbowman91
06-20-12, 11:30 am
Lol i'm more blown away that there's a "ChipotleFan" website.

Personally, I think California Tortilla is the king of burrito joints. way more variety and damn good.

Tbrat
06-20-12, 2:42 pm
Since I am Canadian I rarely get to step foot in a Chipotle... but every year in March I head down to Scottsdale, Arizona for baseball and my weeks consist of practice/games.. then Chipotle for lunch, amazing food, Salty Senorita for dinner, Gilligan's, then babes Cabaret... the highlight definitely being Chipotle. Even getting one of their burritos made into just a salad is unreal, great ingredients, fresh tasting, considering how fast you get your food and the price it's awesome.

Bruiser
06-20-12, 2:56 pm
They're good but I like the pulled pork burritos at Qdoba better. But both are damn good coming from a chain. Last year I went to a fundraiser where they got 100 burritos donated by Qdoba and were selling them 2 for $5 with a soda! I ate 8 of them in three hours and they sent the leftovers home with me! I had 10-12 of them in the fridge. That was a very long couple nights for my wife and kids! Lol

R-Man
06-20-12, 6:14 pm
My local burrito spot is bubbakoos. I go gorilla in that place.

JSwick
06-20-12, 7:00 pm
I don't think it would be a good idea for me to look at that...haha

Hha mines pretty scary too 1175 cals lol

Christman
06-20-12, 8:18 pm

Go with a brown rice bowl with double meat and skip the sour cream, cheese, and guac and you have a pretty decent and somewhat clean meal.

JSwick
06-21-12, 2:51 am
Go with a brown rice bowl with double meat and skip the sour cream, cheese, and guac and you have a pretty decent and somewhat clean meal.

Not a bad suggestion...thanks brother!

Rad
06-21-12, 3:43 am
ahh dude tortilla, black beans, pico de gallo w/ double steak. Worth the $10

naturalguy
06-21-12, 8:44 am
Chipotle fan right here

Big Wides
06-21-12, 8:52 am

embrace the calories, they make you grow and if your eating a chipotle i doubt your concerned about eating a clean meal. Get dirty with your eating evey once and a while, your body will thank you

Bruiser
06-21-12, 8:53 am
Anything is better than LaBamba's "burritos as big as your head"! Lol

C.Coronato
06-21-12, 9:11 am
Damn all so good. I wonder if they deliver ...

JSwick
06-21-12, 6:49 pm
Damn all so good. I wonder if they deliver ...

I wish brother

braves561
06-26-12, 3:42 pm
Haven't had it in a couple years now. The cilantro was too much for me and almost made me vomit.

spartan300
06-26-12, 8:57 pm

Get the bowl. I get brown rice,fajita veggies and two servings of chicken. Damn good eats son!

LiveFast
06-27-12, 2:20 pm
There's a chipotle less than a mile from where i live. After your post, I've gotta head over there for my next meal.

TufffGuY
06-29-12, 10:39 pm
We have something similar here in Metro Atlanta called Moes and Chilitos, no one there speaks a lick of English but they know my order when I come in lol. Two Burritos whole wheat or spinach tortilla, black beans, rice, chicken or steak, cilantro, Guac, onions black olives, lettuce, jalapenos. So fucckin good man I demolish that shit on my cheat days. Although I usually pay for it that night lol. Always have the best workouts those days cause of the extra calories and don't feel sore the next days, love it!

Kill i oughtta
06-29-12, 11:40 pm
nice i wish we had something like that down here the best weve got is tacobell lmao.

TufffGuY
06-30-12, 12:15 am
nice i wish we had something like that down here the best weve got is tacobell lmao.

I've done work on some tbell before, 2 steak grilled stuffed burritos and some soft chicken tacos, 4th meal- more like 7th meal for me lol

Kill i oughtta
06-30-12, 2:44 am
lol i hear ya im more of Steak and pancakes guy here lattle ill drop by waffle king or huddle house do work for PWO=]

ImGoingBacon
07-02-12, 11:31 am
Yeah, Chipotle makes up some good burritos. Had two for lunch one day, which would total up to 1710 calories, by their calc.

Jay
07-02-12, 12:40 pm
I love moes.. We have one near by. They have Moe Mondays.. A burrito, drink, chips for like $7

ThatLittleMonster
07-02-12, 1:14 pm
I love moes.. We have one near by. They have Moe Mondays.. A burrito, drink, chips for like $7

We want some Moe we want some moe!
We got a Moes here, they got something called the Home wrecker Burrito 55 grams of protein 800 calories mmmmmmmm
But no sour cream on my burritos.

Kill i oughtta
07-03-12, 4:10 am
We want some Moe we want some moe!
We got a Moes here, they got something called the Home wrecker Burrito 55 grams of protein 800 calories mmmmmmmm
But no sour cream on my burritos.

damn im jealous where the hell is our taco joint fawwwk!

ddavis
07-08-12, 8:08 pm
Chipotle is great man, have never had a bad experience there. Extra-steak burrito bowl and a few chicken tacos and you have yourself one hell of a feast!

Q'doba is a good option too. Personally I'd take these two places over any other "fast-food" spots around me.