PDA

View Full Version : My new stack :)

JThomson
06-21-12, 5:51 am
Animal Pak with breakfast
Animal Pump and M-Stak PreWorkout
Universal Creatine PostWorkout with my protein/oats combo.

Only small but i bought 2 x Pak as i heard it should be used year round
Ive had one tub of mstak before and it worked well so i know i like this product
Pump is new to me but the concept sounds good so will see if it works
Also looking at Nitro Post workout, have had before but didnt take it effectively, but now im dedicated and im training hard i think it may be worth it.

Any comments, help or advice is welcome :)

Rad
06-21-12, 6:55 am
Check out Torrent bro. That's a post that no other company has been able to replicate - protein bcaas and ideal right after you lift. I throw some universal powdered glutamine in with it to for an extra bump

C.Coronato
06-21-12, 9:07 am
Looks like a solid stack. Diet should be on track as well for anything to work properly. What are your goals?

Enforcer
06-21-12, 10:44 am
Animal Pak with breakfast
Animal Pump and M-Stak PreWorkout
Universal Creatine PostWorkout with my protein/oats combo.

Only small but i bought 2 x Pak as i heard it should be used year round
Ive had one tub of mstak before and it worked well so i know i like this product
Pump is new to me but the concept sounds good so will see if it works
Also looking at Nitro Post workout, have had before but didnt take it effectively, but now im dedicated and im training hard i think it may be worth it.

Any comments, help or advice is welcome :)

Looks good to me bro, just keep in mind both M-Stak and Pump have stimulants in them so if you are sensitive to them and train later in the day, you dont want them keeping you up at night. I would take the red pill out of either of them if this is the case

LiveFast
06-21-12, 2:10 pm
I would throw in Nitro for sure, bro. Solid stack.

JThomson
06-25-12, 4:19 am
will look into torrent and nitro! my goals are to get a huge as possible, then cut up in about 7 months time, possibly looking to compete naturally in 2013 so as much size as i can now then get ripped up!

Enforcer
06-25-12, 1:56 pm
will look into torrent and nitro! my goals are to get a huge as possible, then cut up in about 7 months time, possibly looking to compete naturally in 2013 so as much size as i can now then get ripped up!

Good shit bro, you got the plans now just go out and execute

JThomson
07-01-12, 3:59 pm
torrent arrives on tuesday. back on the mstak atm and going good. ill be using the torrent post workout and my current mass gainer (gaspari real mass probiotic - picked up cheap) on 2-3 times a day with whole milk. looking forward to trying torrent!!

TufffGuY
07-01-12, 5:30 pm
torrent arrives on tuesday. back on the mstak atm and going good. ill be using the torrent post workout and my current mass gainer (gaspari real mass probiotic - picked up cheap) on 2-3 times a day with whole milk. looking forward to trying torrent!!

You should really get some Real Gains, besides pak is the best overall supp in my opinion for Bulking. Cheap too and quality nutrients, if the Torrent hurts your stomach because of the WMS look into Torrent Zero, I cant take it cause it bloats me for my pwo meal. I would save Nitro for bedtime, your muscles need the aminos while your sleeping, Look at the Real Gains for sure though man best weight gainer on the market and the taste is AMAZING!