PDA

View Full Version : 1 day out!

Kill i oughtta
06-22-12, 7:45 am
This is it all the work is done no turning back now for the past 13 weeks ive dieted harder than i ever have ive trained like ive never trained and gave it evrything i possibly could and it all comes down to one day its funny you work this hard for 3 + months just to look good not only within an hour of a day within minutes of a day to peak and look perfect for that short period of time in an effort to accomplish something great this will be my second show going in and i realize i am young but the longer inm in this sport the more i learn about myself and where im going and the better i feel its given me alot more than just an improved phisque which im looking foward to displaying tommorow on show day i am ready to give it my all and hopefully collect some hardware wish me luck fellas.

C.Coronato
06-22-12, 9:21 am
Best of luck bro! What show? Any pics?

P Diesel
06-24-12, 11:26 pm
good luck brotha, let us know the outcome

P

Rad
06-24-12, 11:35 pm
The hard part is over now you just gotta get up on stage and have fun. Good luck and Kill it dude!

ThatLittleMonster
06-25-12, 12:35 am
Kill it and rep it hard. We are rootin for ya. be sure to post pics! nothing but the best

B.S.
06-25-12, 1:00 am
good luck bro, post some pics when you can.

Joe J
06-25-12, 7:47 am
GOOD LUCK BROTHER. Be sure to upload some pictures mate.

Kill i oughtta
06-25-12, 10:37 am
all the support is much appriciated Pictures are coming soon i took 1st place in the teens division totaly destroyed it . and in the mens novice lieghtweight i was moved from the outside straight to the middle of the stage which was an amazing feeling and came out with 3rd place out of a class of ten it waas the biggest rush of my life when i won hearing anothers guys number called and looking down realizing its not mine all the way until they called my name for the win im still on top of the world as we speak.

Joe J
06-25-12, 11:35 am
all the support is much appriciated Pictures are coming soon i took 1st place in the teens division totaly destroyed it . and in the mens novice lieghtweight i was moved from the outside straight to the middle of the stage which was an amazing feeling and came out with 3rd place out of a class of ten it waas the biggest rush of my life when i won hearing anothers guys number called and looking down realizing its not mine all the way until they called my name for the win im still on top of the world as we speak.

Bro that really is great news! You've got a great future ahead of you! Well done brother

J-Dawg
06-25-12, 12:33 pm

Way to go man!

ThatLittleMonster
06-26-12, 4:25 am
HELL YEA! stoked for you brother, glad to hear the news.

Kill i oughtta
06-29-12, 3:54 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLUtANWR0cM

Me recieving the teen trophy,

Joe J
06-29-12, 5:16 am

Nice one brother, you've got potential for sure.

Kill i oughtta
06-29-12, 11:23 am
Nice one brother, you've got potential for sure.

Thanks joe that means alot now its time to start a long happy off-season

J-Dawg
06-29-12, 1:10 pm

Very cool vid bro! Congrats again.

GUNS
06-29-12, 1:42 pm
Big congrats, It is a great feeling and one you will remember forever.

C.Coronato
06-29-12, 3:29 pm

Thats awesome man. Greatest feeling in the world. The beginning of a long career!

Altered Beast
06-29-12, 3:30 pm
Nice! Make that whole winning trophies thing a permanent solution to your contests =)

Kill i oughtta
06-29-12, 4:57 pm
It is the greatest feeling ever dieting that hard for over 3 months plus i never thought things would turn out the way they did but its all worth while and its the mad support i get from people like Animal crew that keeps me going now i can start my own off-season journey=]

ThatLittleMonster
07-01-12, 12:15 am
What was your comp weight? You killed it my man congrats

Kill i oughtta
07-01-12, 12:26 am
thanks man i stood on stage at 150 pounds and about 5 percent bodyfat 6 tops i know that doesnt sound like alot but my short ass worked for every ounce i have so far lol.

ThatLittleMonster
07-01-12, 12:29 am
No brother thats raw, i want to compete the first time next year im 5'4 i just stepped on the scale im 165 since i been doing my mass journey until winter 9want to hit 175-180) then cut for a comp. Stoked for ya ill keep in tune on your journey for your next one. keep it up

Kill i oughtta
07-01-12, 12:50 am
No brother thats raw, i want to compete the first time next year im 5'4 i just stepped on the scale im 165 since i been doing my mass journey until winter 9want to hit 175-180) then cut for a comp. Stoked for ya ill keep in tune on your journey for your next one. keep it up

thats sick man its nice to have someone to relate to lol im was thinking the same i want to work uo to around a fairly solid 180-185 before i compete who knows maybe we could compete aginst eachother one day.

ThatLittleMonster
07-01-12, 12:57 am
True that. Always down for some friendly comp! When i compete next year i would like to cut from the 180-185 benchmark to a 165 170 just be stacked. But im really into just being as massive as my genetics allow. So shit naturally i will get huge because i can :). My new workout routine and eating routine is incredible and it works for me, so i will have no prob hitting my mark as long as i stay on track. And cant wait to hit that stage one day.. unless i am still progressing like i am then i wont stop. Hit me up my man, stay in tuned to my journey. And good luck to yours my man

Wycked
07-01-12, 1:03 am
Good job bro. Very happy for u

Kill i oughtta
07-01-12, 1:04 am
True that. Always down for some friendly comp! When i compete next year i would like to cut from the 180-185 benchmark to a 165 170 just be stacked. But im really into just being as massive as my genetics allow. So shit naturally i will get huge because i can :). My new workout routine and eating routine is incredible and it works for me, so i will have no prob hitting my mark as long as i stay on track. And cant wait to hit that stage one day.. unless i am still progressing like i am then i wont stop. Hit me up my man, stay in tuned to my journey. And good luck to yours my man

hell yeah man that sounds raw ill definatley keep up with it and ill let you know when i start my off-season journey

Kill i oughtta
07-01-12, 1:05 am
Good job bro. Very happy for u

jesus that means alot coming from you im a huge fan THANKS SO MUCH.

GUNS
07-01-12, 3:45 am
Where you from in Ga? I went to jr high in Jonesboro and highschool in Albany!

Kill i oughtta
07-01-12, 3:57 am
Where you from in Ga? I went to jr high in Jonesboro and highschool in Albany!

Good stuff man i live in Hinesville ga next to fort stewart military base

GUNS
07-01-12, 4:04 am
So over in Savannah area? Have not been over there at all. I hear it is pretty nice though!

Kill i oughtta
07-01-12, 4:17 am
So over in Savannah area? Have not been over there at all. I hear it is pretty nice though!

yeah bout 30-45 minutes away and it is savannah is beautiful i go whenever i can where are you now?

GUNS
07-01-12, 5:03 am
Stationed in Bahrain right now for another 25 days. Then back to South MS.

machineman
07-01-12, 9:36 am
Great Job. Keep it up.

Altered Beast
07-02-12, 9:44 am
My mother and her family are from LaGrange! Small world.

Kill i oughtta
07-02-12, 2:27 pm
My mother and her family are from LaGrange! Small world.

nice and yeah its is no doubt.

Kill i oughtta
07-06-12, 12:24 am
http://southmagazine.smugmug.com/Events/Southern-Isles-Bodybuilding/23744967_9X3NBQ#!i=1923045096&k=LsKTFxK&lb=1&s=A

this is from the leightweight class im in the middle in the black trunks.