PDA

View Full Version : Animal Shaker Cup...

Pages : [1] 2

Universal Rep
06-22-12, 4:14 pm
Pay more for sumthin custom or less for stock? Or just get an Animal shaker out ASAP????

JUGGERNAUT
06-22-12, 4:34 pm
Pay more for sumthin custom or less for stock? Or just get an Animal shaker out ASAP????

Kustom or nuthin!

Bruiser
06-22-12, 4:44 pm
ASAP

Universal Rep
06-22-12, 4:46 pm
Would this shaker be in addition to the Universal shaker, or instead of?

naturalguy
06-22-12, 4:48 pm
Like this?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Animalshakerprototype.jpg

Universal Rep
06-22-12, 4:48 pm
Like this?

All black, ftw...

Bruiser
06-22-12, 4:49 pm
All black, ftw...

Agree!

naturalguy
06-22-12, 4:50 pm
All black, ftw...

Solid black or translucent?

JoshLandry
06-22-12, 4:50 pm
looks nice!

Universal Rep
06-22-12, 4:51 pm

Id think a part of it would have to be translucent so ya can see how much water is goin in, no? Also, measurements in oz and ml?

G Diesel
06-22-12, 4:53 pm

Definitely translucent. Opacity is everything in the shaker cup game.

Peace, G

JoshLandry
06-22-12, 4:53 pm
Solid black does look pimp, but its nice to see how much liquid is in the cup, plus having measurements. I drink egg whites a lot and use the measurements on the cups so i know how much to drink.

Universal Rep
06-22-12, 4:56 pm

Peace, G

Opacity is stealth... No one can see wut ur drinkin... But translucent where the measurements are so ya can see how much fluid ya got.

Noob Saibot
06-22-12, 4:57 pm
All I know is this, I have the Blender Bottle and it's great. Used it hundreds of times, never leaks. If this one leaks, Animal or not don't even bother. I don't want one that has a rubber washer in it. The new design like the ones in Blender Bottles, that's what you need as an Animal shaker.

naturalguy
06-22-12, 4:57 pm

Peace, G

I've just learned a new word, that is the word of the day now

Aggression
06-22-12, 4:58 pm
I'd definitely pay a bit more for a top-notch quality shaker.

Universal Rep
06-22-12, 5:00 pm
All I know is this, I have the Blender Bottle and it's great. Used it hundreds of times, never leaks. If this one leaks, Animal or not don't even bother. I don't want one that has a rubber washer in it. The new design like the ones in Blender Bottles, that's what you need as an Animal shaker.

Agreed... Nuthin worse than leakin shakers. I believe rumor is, Corporate is testin a shaker right now. For me, not leakin is more important than custom.

JoshLandry
06-22-12, 5:01 pm
Opacity is stealth... No one can see wut ur drinkin... But translucent where the measurements are so ya can see how much fluid ya got.

I agree even if its all black with just the measurements see through. i also would pay a lot more for a good cup just like the Universal ones i love the design its a great cup and it fits in cars cup holders unlike blender bottles, witch is really nice feature!!

World Eater
06-22-12, 5:01 pm
Id think a part of it would have to be translucent so ya can see how much water is goin in, no? Also, measurements in oz and ml?
Yeah, like a small strip from top to bottom on both sides on the shaker, one with ml and one with oz measurements.

Custom stuff would be real cool but I'd be most satisfied if a few regular ones were shipped to the Universal EU HQ to sell from there!

Universal Rep
06-22-12, 5:02 pm
Yeah, like a small strip from top to bottom on both sides on the shaker, one with ml and one with oz measurements.

Custom stuff would be real cool but I'd be most satisfied if a few regular ones were shipped to the Universal EU HQ to sell from there!

Exactly... Opaque all around but a strip where its translucent just where the measurements are...

Razor
06-22-12, 5:04 pm
Explain the custom option....name? Is the one pictured the prototype?

Universal Rep
06-22-12, 5:10 pm
Explain the custom option....name? Is the one pictured the prototype?

Is the one pictured cool?

Noob Saibot
06-22-12, 5:14 pm

I thought custom meant names on it, or a custom saying under the logo. Or even an animal saying like "go hard" or "shut up and train".

Razor
06-22-12, 5:28 pm

It's cool but in all honesty i would like the Animal iconic font down the side instead of just the A. For good measure i'd put the A on the bottom of the shaker so when you sip people see what's up haha. Just my 2 cents.

Noob Saibot
06-22-12, 5:52 pm

Now if we are getting crazy...the shakers with the screw on bottoms for pills and powders are great too.

Sprint
06-22-12, 6:14 pm

Very.

As mentioned, throw a translucent strip where the oz/ml measurements are, & it's a winner for me.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
06-22-12, 6:19 pm

This.

Jay
06-22-12, 7:25 pm
I think an all black shaker cup, with the 'A' on it would be cool. What about those crazy shakers, you know the ones that come apart and have different sections in them?

Appollonian
06-22-12, 9:48 pm
Translucent black would be the premier shaker in my cabinet easy.

JasonG
06-23-12, 1:18 am
Pictured one looks cool. Like the iconic idea too. Voted for quality.

JoshLandry
06-23-12, 1:29 am
I think an all black shaker cup, with the 'A' on it would be cool. What about those crazy shakers, you know the ones that come apart and have different sections in them?

I also do like this idea, so we can. Ring multiple shakes with us with one cup that's convient as well.

Mr. Dead
06-23-12, 1:42 am
Call me confused... Or a killjoy... Or whatever... But... The only powdered supplement Animal has, is "Animal Rage"... I'm not so sure it requires a Shaker Cup... But, if one wants to Rep Animal... Far be it from me to discourage it...

Seath308
06-23-12, 2:29 am
Like this?

I would Never leave my house with out one of these SHAKERS!!!! LETS DO THIS ALL BLACK FUCK YES!!!!

Shukin
06-23-12, 3:52 am

Peace, G

Agree, I like to make sure everything in the bottom is mixed up.

Shukin
06-23-12, 3:53 am
Call me confused... Or a killjoy... Or whatever... But... The only powdered supplement Animal has, is "Animal Rage"... I'm not so sure it requires a Shaker Cup... But, if one wants to Rep Animal... Far be it from me to discourage it...

It's all about the image Mr. D.

naturalguy
06-23-12, 6:08 am

Everyone uses some type of powder be it an intra workout, post workout, protein shake, even just for drinking water at the gym, many uses and heck yeah it would be cool do mix up your shot of Rage and slam it down in an Animal shaker.

Mr. Dead
06-23-12, 6:23 am
As I said, though, far be it from me to discourage it...

Appollonian
06-23-12, 7:25 am
Everyone uses some type of powder be it an intra workout, post workout, protein shake, even just for drinking water at the gym, many uses and heck yeah it would be cool do mix up your shot of Rage and slam it down in an Animal shaker.

Exactly; before I dropped and broke my Universal shaker, I'd take it to work and drink water out of it, then put my EAA stack in it for the gym.

With this I could take a shot of Rage, then put some water and aminos in and be my intra workout shaker or whatever.

And it's also like wearing Animal shirts, it doesn't have to be a specific reason just to wear.

Solid Dreams
06-23-12, 9:04 am
Need to have something like the smart shaker but bigger for torrent scoops. (Smart Shaker has 2 compartments, 1 for pills and 1 for powders).

scals
06-23-12, 9:52 am
Totally down with a custom one!

GUNS
06-23-12, 10:01 am
I dont really use a shaker cup for most of my drinks. I do use one for my protein shakes. But I use a Nalgene bottle for everything else, pre, intra and my A7's throughout the day. It does not leak ever and it has the loop that holds the top on it for carrying around. I do have a "A" and Universal sticker on them!

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv284/Redflame6/6-23-2012_001.jpg

But if a quality shaker comes out with that "A" logo, I will be all over it. And think a translucent one, but dark, would be awesome!

Razor
06-23-12, 11:26 am
Curious if that picture is a mockup (looks like it) or an actual prototype? I dig the all black for sure, make it translucent for sure but i really dig the width and construction of the spider bottle. hard to tell from that photo the dimensions but we're definitely on the right path!

intoodeep25
06-23-12, 12:58 pm
idk. looks a little glossy. im picturing like a stealth bomber, flat black, dope lookin shaker

SailinScotty
06-23-12, 1:02 pm
It's cool but in all honesty i would like the Animal iconic font down the side instead of just the A. For good measure i'd put the A on the bottom of the shaker so when you sip people see what's up haha. Just my 2 cents.

I like this idea.

rbowman91
06-23-12, 2:35 pm

definitely translucent. i like to see how much i got left without having to open it. could still be dark though

mritter3
06-23-12, 4:28 pm
I'd pay more for a custom animal shaker...wouldn't way to see animal come out with some generic one..not the animal way

MikeGlass
06-23-12, 7:11 pm

This could sound stupid but it can't be solid black because nothing pisses me off more then when you can't see if all the protein is mixed at the bottom. You just end up wasting half of it.

N. Motta
06-23-12, 7:13 pm
All I wanna know is who's the chuckle head that voted No? Haha

Appollonian
06-23-12, 7:54 pm

I thought the same thing, but in the end I don't care as long as it doesnt effect the chance of this happening.

mritter3
06-23-12, 8:17 pm
I thought the same thing, but in the end I don't care as long as it doesnt effect the chance of this happening.

Agreed

Carlson1
06-23-12, 11:10 pm
I can't wait! Will the bottle have something inside it to help mix it up? Like the blender bottle.

GRTGDN
06-24-12, 12:26 am
I'm quite happy with my Universal shaker cup.

Joe J
06-25-12, 7:51 am
Firstly who the fuck voted no, I need one of these ASAP! I love the idea of flat black everywhere apart from a small strip of opacity near the measurements.

Appollonian
06-25-12, 8:07 am
I'm quite happy with my Universal shaker cup.

I was happy with mine too, before I dropped it and it broke.

Honestly though I have a lot of shaker cups, and one Animal and one Universal would be nice.

naturalguy
06-25-12, 9:35 am
This could sound stupid but it can't be solid black because nothing pisses me off more then when you can't see if all the protein is mixed at the bottom. You just end up wasting half of it.

That doesn't sound stupid, an all (solid) black shaker would look cooler in my opinion but you have to balance that with practicality so translucent probably makes more sense

Mr. Dead
06-25-12, 12:31 pm
Wasn't me... My statement about there being no Animal powdered products aside from Rage was geared towards seeing if this was a hint that some may be coming out...

Appollonian
06-25-12, 1:03 pm
Wasn't me... My statement about there being no Animal powdered products aside from Rage was geared towards seeing if this was a hint that some may be coming out...

Nice... staying tuned...

And it's absolutely fine by me if someone doesn't want an Animal shaker, I'm just not going to get worked up if only one person voted 'NO'.

Flash419
06-25-12, 1:23 pm
Love this idea! Long over due!

Only request is that it be a quality shaker, that doesn't leak. Seems like half the shakers I have right now leak, no matter how tight I tighten them. Picked up one of the smart shakers at the Arnold. Awesome idea, allows you to have the preworkout stuff inside, and the intra stuff in the cup underneath. Might be an idea. Nice being able to get it ready before I leave for work, and knowing eveything is there ready to go when I'm headed for the gym.
Just my two cents..

N. Motta
06-25-12, 2:15 pm

MD and U Rep, both of you always teasin stuff from the inside.

And it's absolutely fine by me if someone doesn't want an Animal shaker, I'm just not going to get worked up if only one person voted 'NO'.

Hopefully no one actually thought I was getting worked up. Was just expressing how cool it would be to get some more Animal goodies.

ThatLittleMonster
06-26-12, 4:18 am
It would be sold out. Flat Black, just drink it, open it up see whats left, another new adventure to add to drinking a quick shake.

Beach91
06-26-12, 1:20 pm

Firstly who the fuck voted no, I need one of these ASAP! I love the idea of flat black everywhere apart from a small strip of opacity near the measurements.

Thatd be myself, sorry to go against the masses

I just feel that it isnt really warranted due to the fact that Animal doesnt have that many powdered products, and that everyone in the Industry already has a shaker out

Just because a co. can put their logo onto something to sell doesnt mean they should, ie Animal shoes, animal blackboard, animal business shirts, animal items for your personal phones, etc etc

As well, Universal Nutrition, the sister co., already has a kickass shaker that has your bases covered

The only animal powder product i can think of right now is Rage, and the idea of a small rage LE shaker had been kicked around, but I am guessing was
decided against

If Animal were coming out with their own, no frills line of protein powder, or a possible post workout mixing product, i would see this as an excellent way of bringing out
a shaker in conjunction with the product release

At the moment though, there is no protein or postworkout product (possibly one on the horizon????)

anyhow, no need to get worked up, I am the one and only No, and it looks like corporate is looking at a shaker right now

train hard fellas

Appollonian
06-26-12, 1:26 pm
MD and U Rep, both of you always teasin stuff from the inside.

Hopefully no one actually thought I was getting worked up. Was just expressing how cool it would be to get some more Animal goodies.

Haha certainly not, though you are entitled to your opinion.

I just feel that it isnt really warranted due to the fact that Animal doesnt have that many powdered products, and that everyone in the Industry already has a shaker out

Just because a co. can put their logo onto something to sell doesnt mean they should, ie Animal shoes, animal blackboard, animal business shirts, animal items for your personal phones, etc etc

As well, Universal Nutrition, the sister co., already has a kickass shaker that has your bases covered

The only animal powder product i can think of right now is Rage, and the idea of a small rage LE shaker had been kicked around, but I am guessing was
decided against

If Animal were coming out with their own, no frills line of protein powder, or a possible post workout mixing product, i would see this as an excellent way of bringing out

At the moment though, there is no protein or postworkout product (possibly one on the horizon????)

anyhow, no need to get worked up, I am the one and only No, and it looks like corporate is looking at a shaker right now

train hard fellas

That's cool and I see your point. Where I'm coming from is it's another chance to rep the brand, and a shaker cup is a little more applicable than a blackboard in my opinion. For me wearing an Animal or Universal Nutrition shirt is another way to get the word out about something I believe in, and they are functional, too. That's how I would look at this shaker: a functional tool to help me in my day, but also a rep piece.

GUNS
06-26-12, 1:38 pm

decided against

train hard fellas

Got to knock back all those pak's with something, might as well be a shaker repping the A logo!

Altered Beast
06-26-12, 1:55 pm
@Beach91:

It's about ADVERTISING!

If people all over the world, not necessarily using Animal or Universal supps, see the Animal logo on their shaker cup EVERY time they use it, it will eventually penetrate their subconscious pushing them to purchase Animal/Universal products! It's an advertising trick via Freudian theory and is used in countless marketing campaigns, commercials, shirts, etc.

Do you now understand?

Altered Beast
06-26-12, 1:56 pm
I'd actually like a custom, but I voted for the other cause I want one NOW =)

*Be sure to make it a blender bottle, I'll buy two!

Delly
06-26-12, 2:04 pm
make it translucent with a red or yellow tint with the generic logo on it

Beowulf
06-26-12, 2:19 pm

decided against

train hard fellas

First, kudos for voting for your beliefs despite what everyone else thinks. It's not easy, especially here.

I really like the way you are thinking this through, critically. Let's say you were a consultant hired by the company. You might ask yourself, "How does an Animal Shaker promote a product?" I've used Rage in the past and know the serving size for the powdered version is small. So how would a standard shaker cup promote the product? Not ideally, that's for sure. A shaker, unless a smaller, doesn't really complement a product directly. To help directly promote Animal Rage, you'd want a mini-shaker I think. So why?

@Beach91:

It's about ADVERTISING!

If people all over the world, not necessarily using Animal or Universal supps, see the Animal logo on their shaker cup EVERY time they use it, it will eventually penetrate their subconscious pushing them to purchase Animal/Universal products! It's an advertising trick via Freudian theory and is used in countless marketing campaigns, commercials, shirts, etc.

Do you now understand?

Well, (1) you could have an Animal Shaker to promote the larger brand, and not an individual product (see above argument, PanterA). But the complicating issue here is, the company also has another brand that has a lot of powders in it, namely Universal. So why not try to gain mindshare with the Universal brand, instead of the Animal one with respect to a shaker? For example, wouldn't it make more sense to sell an Animal pill/pack case? Or (2) you could use it indirectly to encourage pack use. I never use Animal Pak without a drink. I don't know of anyone who uses an Animal product that doesn't use a beverage. So an Animal Shaker cup would help promote the use of pills and the one powder in their line, Animal Rage.

Ultimately, it comes down to the goals the company has for each brand, I think. Do they want the Animal Shaker to take sales away from the Universal Shaker? Vice versa? If they have two shakers, would they be different? Etc., etc. In the end, we'll never know, so the best we could all do is guess--and participate in threads like this.

Altered Beast
06-26-12, 2:36 pm
@Beowulf -

You missed what I said 100%.

I am not trying to have a tit for tat argument, I am arguing issues that are discussed for the purposes of marketing.

*Any Universal/Animal folks out there? Am I on point or far from it? Or do y'all just finally want to put an Animal shaker out there?

Madcat
06-26-12, 2:40 pm
OMG must have asap

naturalguy
06-26-12, 2:45 pm
*Any Universal/Animal folks out there? Am I on point or far from it? Or do y'all just finally want to put an Animal shaker out there?

I'll just give my opinion, an Animal shaker doesn't have to be tied directly to a specific product. We all use some type of powdered products and sometimes it's just to drink water from, why not use a shaker repping the A logo?

Big Wides
06-26-12, 2:47 pm
how big of a shaker cup are we talking about? I've been known to mix a couple scoops of several products and by the time I add water I have more of a syrup than a drink. say a shaker like 32oz?

GUNS
06-26-12, 2:49 pm
If we only went with things that would promote a Pak of pills, like a pill box, we need to get rid of all the shirts, hats, straps etc. It is representing the company. Showing your support, and trying to get that name out there. Marketing, Pantera, is correct! Who wants a nameless clear plain old shaker cup?

Altered Beast
06-26-12, 2:51 pm
I'll just give my opinion, an Animal shaker doesn't have to be tied directly to a specific product. We all use some type of powdered products and sometimes it's just to drink water from, why not use a shaker repping the A logo?

That's what I am all about! So one of my three possible outcomes was correct =)

how big of a shaker cup are we talking about? I've been known to mix a couple scoops of several products and by the time I add water I have more of a syrup than a drink. say a shaker like 32oz?

Big Gulp Animal Shaker Cup?

Oooooooooooooooooh! I like it!

naturalguy
06-26-12, 2:54 pm

Standard shakers hold 25 oz. so that would definitely require a custom shaker

If we only went with things that would promote a Pak of pills, like a pill box, we need to get rid of all the shirts, hats, straps etc. It is representing the company. Showing your support, and trying to get that name out there. Marketing, Pantera, is correct! Who wants a nameless clear plain old shaker cup?

Very good point ^^^^^^^^

Appollonian
06-26-12, 2:56 pm

My point. They arent going to drop the shirts cause they aren't bench shirts, drop the hats as they aren't going to make people stronger etc. it's targeted advertising. I've said it numerous times that just from the shirt I was wearing I've had many conversations about Animal and Universal, something I believe in. If you don't believe in Animal products helping you in some way, why are we here?

I do agree things shouldn't get diluted with phone completely unrelated products but if it make sense why not.

N. Motta
06-26-12, 3:01 pm
Any Universal/Animal folks out there? Am I on point or far from it? Or do y'all just finally want to put an Animal shaker out there?
I'm with ya bro.

Exactly.

I don't have to have a plethora of Animal brand powders, to anticipate the release of an Animal shaker cup. And I sure as hell won't over think something as practical as this. It's a cup folks.

While I agree with the sentiment of not wanting Universal/Animal to slap their name on anything, it's safe to say that if corporate approves the release of new merch, I'm buying it. This isn't the type of company to market bullshit products or swag, so I don't have to get deep into thought on whether or not it's ethical. I'm proud to use and rep, Universal and Animal products.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:06 pm
@Beowulf -

You missed what I said 100%.

I am not trying to have a tit for tat argument, I am arguing issues that are discussed for the purposes of marketing.

PanterA, I'm not arguing with you. I was trying to look at your point from a couple of different perspectives, that's all. It could very well be that the company shares your perspective. I just don't know and tried to lay out some alternative ways they might be approaching this question.

In a vacuum, I think you're absolutely right. But in this case, we're talking about two brands that appear to be closely connected. Tell me if I'm wrong, but many members here either also use Universal products or are at least aware of the brand (me, for instance). So if I'm a consultant, I'd consider how the two brand work together, how to maximize efficiencies without creating unwanted inefficiencies. For the sake of argument, let's say Company A has one Brand X. Brand X could have supplements, t-shirts, shaker cups, caps, etc. If you had 10 customers, let's say those 10 customers bought $100 worth of those supplements, t-shirts, shaker cups, caps, etc. But now let's say Company A has three brands, X, Y and Z. What you'd want is a situation where those 10 customers are now spending more than $100 across those three brands. Better yet, you'd want 20 customers spending much more than $100. Essentially speaking, the question you could ask is, if you bought an Animal Shaker cup, would it come at the expense of a Universal shaker cup? If not and you'd buy both, or if there were enough different customers for both brands, then great for that company.

Altered Beast
06-26-12, 3:12 pm
PanterA, I'm not arguing with you. I was trying to look at your point from a couple of different perspectives, that's all. It could very well be that the company shares your perspective. I just don't know and tried to lay out some alternative ways they might be approaching this question.

You sound bored and argue for the sake of arguing.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:14 pm
You sound bored and argue for the sake of arguing.

Bored? Maybe a little. Arguing for the sake of arguing? Sometimes. But in this particular case, I'd like to think I'm raising alternate ways of thinking about things. If you disagree, whatever floats your boat. I'd like to reiterate that I'm not even disagreeing with you--just adding a complicating wrinkle to it, that's all. Marketing is much, much more than just slapping a logo on everything and going for a volume approach in an effort to hit as many people as you possibly can, lol.

Altered Beast
06-26-12, 3:17 pm
Bored? Maybe a little. Arguing for the sake of arguing? Sometimes. But in this particular case, I'd like to think I'm raising alternate ways of thinking about things. If you disagree, whatever floats your boat. I'd like to reiterate that I'm not even disagreeing with you--just adding a complicating wrinkle to it, that's all.

For what purpose? To alleviate boredom?

This site is not for philosophical thought and expanding the mind, its for training related issues and supplementation. Please keep it at that.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:21 pm
For what purpose? To alleviate boredom?

This site is not for philosophical thought and expanding the mind, its for training related issues and supplementation. Please keep it at that.

Lol. Last time I checked, you don't have a Watchman avatar under your name. Maybe you forgot. I also didn't know that you got to dictate what this site was for. So people here can't think and "expand their minds" on this forum? This is the "Livin" section. I'd like to hear a Watchman say that thinking is prohibited here. This thread is about a shaker cup. We're not talking about training, are we?

Appollonian
06-26-12, 3:21 pm

In a vacuum, I think you're absolutely right. But in this case, we're talking about two brands that appear to be closely connected. Tell me if I'm wrong, but many members here either also use Universal products or are at least aware of the brand (me, for instance). So if I'm a consultant, I'd consider how the two brand work together, how to maximize efficiencies without creating unwanted inefficiencies. For the sake of argument, let's say Company A has one Brand X. Brand X could have supplements, t-shirts, shaker cups, caps, etc. If you had 10 customers, let's say those 10 customers bought $100 worth of those supplements, t-shirts, shaker cups, caps, etc. But now let's say Company A has three brands, X, Y and Z. What you'd want is a situation where those 10 customers are now spending more than $100 across those three brands. Better yet, you'd want 20 customers spending much more than $100. Essentially speaking, the question you could ask is, if you bought an Animal Shaker cup, would it come at the expense of a Universal shaker cup? If not and you'd buy both, or if there were enough different customers for both brands, then great for that company.

I can’t speak for anyone else here, but from years of ordering supps and getting free shakers, I have 6 shaker cups at home right now, 1 of which is a Universal that I paid for. I’ve probably received 20+ random free shakers over the last 4 years, but they break/wear out whatever, so any given time I have 5-6. Now I might buy another Universal Shaker cup in the next year, I might not. If an Animal Shaker cup drops tomorrow, I’ll have my order in tomorrow.

I am familiar with a concept of brands within a corporation cannibalizing sales from another one. But we aren’t talking Buick versus Cadillac. I can afford to buy 2, 3, or 10 shaker cups if I needed them, unlike most people aren’t running out and buying 3 luxury sedans just so they could have the Cadillac and Buick version. I really don’t think having an Animal shaker cup would hurt Universal Nutrition’s bottom line when it comes to shaker cups sales: maybe they sell x% less UN shakers, but overall they sell enough Animal shakers to make up for it.

I think nearly everyone here knows about Universal Nutrition branded products, but I have run into some people who don’t even know what Animal is, let alone know that it’s a supplement brand owned/manufactured by Universal Nutrition. For these people having another choice might increase the chance they’ll have at least one or the other, if not both like some of the folks here.

Aggression
06-26-12, 3:26 pm
Personally, I use a shaker almost exclusively when it comes to drinking. Protein shakes, preWOs, postWOs, intraWOs, Atomic 7 during the day, water, milk, juice, crystal lite, anything and everything. I bought a few sets of glasses when I moved into my house and I have yet to use any of them. They sit in the cabinet and collect dust while I use the fuck outta my shaker cups.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:26 pm
I can’t speak for anyone else here, but from years of ordering supps and getting free shakers, I have 6 shaker cups at home right now, 1 of which is a Universal that I paid for. I’ve probably received 20+ random free shakers over the last 4 years, but they break/wear out whatever, so any given time I have 5-6. Now I might buy another Universal Shaker cup in the next year, I might not. If an Animal Shaker cup drops tomorrow, I’ll have my order in tomorrow.

I am familiar with a concept of brands within a corporation cannibalizing sales from another one. But we aren’t talking Buick versus Cadillac. I can afford to buy 2, 3, or 10 shaker cups if I needed them, unlike most people aren’t running out and buying 3 luxury sedans just so they could have the Cadillac and Buick version. I really don’t think having an Animal shaker cup would hurt Universal Nutrition’s bottom line when it comes to shaker cups sales: maybe they sell x% less UN shakers, but overall they sell enough Animal shakers to make up for it.

I think nearly everyone here knows about Universal Nutrition branded products, but I have run into some people who don’t even know what Animal is, let alone know that it’s a supplement brand owned/manufactured by Universal Nutrition. For these people having another choice might increase the chance they’ll have at least one or the other, if not both like some of the folks here.

Apollonian, you raise some great points. My question to you would be this: What is Animal and what is Universal? How are these two brands not like Buick and Cadillac? Strictly in terms of cost?

Again, I'm not saying I disagree with you. Perhaps the guys at the company crunched the numbers and know that having an Animal Shaker would add incremental sales to their shaker business, as opposed to having one shaker cannibalize the other. My honest guess is that they could probably have both.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:29 pm
Personally, I use a shaker almost exclusively when it comes to drinking. Protein shakes, preWOs, postWOs, intraWOs, Atomic 7 during the day, water, milk, juice, crystal lite, anything and everything. I bought a few sets of glasses when I moved into my house and I have yet to use any of them. They sit in the cabinet and collect dust while I use the fuck outta my shaker cups.

Curious, but did you buy any shaker cups? Or have you gotten them all for free? If you have bought some of them, does it affect how often you use it?

Aggression
06-26-12, 3:34 pm
Lol. Last time I checked, you don't have a Watchman avatar under your name. Maybe you forgot. I also didn't know that you got to dictate what this site was for. So people here can't think and "expand their minds" on this forum? This is the "Livin" section. I'd like to hear a Watchman say that thinking is prohibited here. This thread is about a shaker cup. We're not talking about training, are we?

The bickering between you and Pantera ends with THIS post. This goes for both you and Pantera. Let's keep it about shaker cups, as intended.

Curious, but did you buy any shaker cups? Or have you gotten them all for free? If you have bought some of them, does it affect how often you use it?

I've purchased all of them. I use the fuck out of them.

Appollonian
06-26-12, 3:35 pm
Apollonian, you raise some great points. My question to you would be this: What is Animal and what is Universal? How are these two brands not like Buick and Cadillac? Strictly in terms of cost?

Again, I'm not saying I disagree with you. Perhaps the guys at the company crunched the numbers and know that having an Animal Shaker would add incremental sales to their shaker business, as opposed to having one shaker cannibalize the other. My honest guess is that they could probably have both.

I wasn't trying to say Univeral and Animal aren't like Buick and Cadilac; they are good solid products that comes with a price. The difference I'm making is the difference in price: a $10 shaker cup versus a $40,000-80,000 car. I could spend $20-25 in shaker cups and not worry about making the bills for the month. I could not afford a payment on a Buick and a Cadilac at the same time (or depending on the model not at all really).

As a side note I have purchased more shakers in my day, but I've had 2 Universal shakers break; not because they are bad or weak, but because I'm clumsy...

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:37 pm
The bickering between you and Pantera ends with THIS post. This goes for both you and Pantera. Let's keep it about shaker cups, as intended.

I've purchased all of them. I use the fuck out of them.

I was trying to keep it on topic, Aggression. Anyway, I was wondering if the perception of value was greater for a shaker you paid for (versus one that you got complimentary). For example, I got one free from Bodybuilding.com a while back, but I never use that one. Partly because it's ugly, lol, and partly because was free--maybe it being free creates a perception in my mind that it's cheap? I think that a lot of people expect shakers to be free though, right?

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:38 pm
I wasn't trying to say Univeral and Animal aren't like Buick and Cadilac; they are good solid products that comes with a price. The difference I'm making is the difference in price: a $10 shaker cup versus a $40,000-80,000 car. I could spend $20-25 in shaker cups and not worry about making the bills for the month. I could not afford a payment on a Buick and a Cadilac at the same time (or depending on the model not at all really).

As a side note I have purchased more shakers in my day, but I've had 2 Universal shakers break; not because they are bad or weak, but because I'm clumsy...

Oh, I got it. I see what you're saying now. I think many of us could afford a $10 shaker cup. One question to ask is, we would spend $20 on two if we only really needed one? Or, if we spent $20, would it be two of the same, or two different?

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:39 pm
Yep...

This post really doesn't contribute to this thread, Mr. Dead. Reminds me of another post on another forum.

Let's keep it about shaker cups, as intended.

Mr. Dead
06-26-12, 3:40 pm
This post really doesn't contribute to this thread, Mr. Dead.

*Shrug...* Nor does arguing...

Appollonian
06-26-12, 3:40 pm
Oh, I got it. I see what you're saying now. I think many of us could afford a $10 shaker cup. One question to ask is, we would spend $20 on two if we only really needed one? Or, if we spent $20, would it be two of the same, or two different?

I would buy a universal and an animal. Either way Universal as a business got all my money.

N. Motta
06-26-12, 3:42 pm
This post really doesn't contribute to this thread, Mr Dead
Nor do some peoples posts.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:42 pm
*Shrug...* Nor does arguing...

I've been duly warned by Aggression to stay on topic. Not sure why you jumped into this thread, trying to troll me. I have a suspicion that Aggression won't warn you though.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:43 pm
Nor do some peoples posts.

Have the balls to call me out by name at least.

Aggression
06-26-12, 3:44 pm
Keep this thread on shaker cup talk. Nonsense posts will be deleted. You've all been warned.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:44 pm
I would buy a universal and an animal. Either way Universal as a business got all my money.

Truth is, I probably would as well. Between Animal and Universal, it's about 80-90% of what I spend each month in terms of supplements.

Aggression
06-26-12, 3:46 pm
I was trying to keep it on topic, Aggression. Anyway, I was wondering if the perception of value was greater for a shaker you paid for (versus one that you got complimentary). For example, I got one free from Bodybuilding.com a while back, but I never use that one. Partly because it's ugly, lol, and partly because was free--maybe it being free creates a perception in my mind that it's cheap? I think that a lot of people expect shakers to be free though, right?

I've purchased one in particular. It came 'free' if i purchased $30 or more of other gear. Technically, I still paid for it because I wouldn't have ordered at that time otherwise. Its the most durable, quality one I've had to date. Its a blender bottle.

good point.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:46 pm
Keep this thread on shaker cup talk. Nonsense threads will be deleted. You've all been warned.

I tried to PM you--your box is full.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:48 pm
I've purchased one in particular. It came 'free' if i purchased $30 or more of other gear. Technically, I still paid for it because I wouldn't have ordered at that time otherwise. Its the most durable, quality one I've had to date. Its a blender bottle.

good point.

A few of my friends have the Blender Bottle--I assume you're talking about the branded one. I like the feel of those--they don't seem nearly as "brittle" as the conventional ones you often see given away for free.

smoothballer
06-26-12, 3:48 pm
Keep this thread on shaker cup talk. Nonsense posts will be deleted. You've all been warned.

New Sheriff in Town

Aggression
06-26-12, 3:49 pm
I tried to PM you--your box is full.

cleared now

Aggression
06-26-12, 3:50 pm
A few of my friends have the Blender Bottle--I assume you're talking about the branded one. I like the feel of those--they don't seem nearly as "brittle" as the conventional ones you often see given away for free.

Personally, I think the most epic shaker cup of all time would be a combination of the two best bottles I've ever had; the old red Universal shaker cups (the mix-boys) and the blender bottle. Put one of those blender balls inside that mix-boy and i shit you not, I'd pay $15 for that.

Beowulf
06-26-12, 3:51 pm
Personally, I think the most epic shaker cup of all time would be a combination of the two best bottles I've ever had; the old red Universal shaker cups (the mix-boys) and the blender bottle. Put one of those blender balls inside that mix-boy and i shit you not, I'd pay $15 for that.

Mix-boy? I googled it and found a German company. Is that the one?

Altered Beast
06-26-12, 3:52 pm

I'll buy a couple!

smoothballer
06-26-12, 3:54 pm
Personally I am a huge fan of the design of the Universal Shaker. The only improvement I can see for it is to somehow eliminate the need for the lip on the mouth opening cover. My clumsiness has dropped more than one and the lip cracked or broke off. Now when I shake it, drops go flying.

Aggression
06-26-12, 3:55 pm
Mix-boy? I googled it and found a German company. Is that the one?

http://csimg.mercamania.es/srv/ES/290338001030/T/340x340/C/FFFFFF/url/universal-shaker-boy.jpg

+

blender ball

=

epicness.

Big Wides
06-26-12, 4:00 pm

those mix-boys were the shit. That lid never came off

Aggression
06-26-12, 4:59 pm

Wide bottle, flawless, flexible lid. They were perfect. Add the blender ball and it's game over. I'm actually doing this now. Universal MixBoy with the blender ball from another shaker cup. #boom #gameover

C.Coronato
06-26-12, 5:03 pm

Now that would be an awesome shaker.

Altered Beast
06-26-12, 5:05 pm
Wide bottle, flawless, flexible lid. They were perfect. Add the blender ball and it's game over. I'm actually doing this now. Universal MixBoy with the blender ball from another shaker cup. #boom #gameover

Make it dark with the white Animal Logo! Have the measurement area be in BLOOD RED! Daaaaaaaang.

Aggression
06-26-12, 5:07 pm
Make it dark with the white Animal Logo! Have the measurement area be in BLOOD RED! Daaaaaaaang.

We had a prototype not too long ago that had a dark, yet translucent color to the actual bottle. Even then, it was still tough to measure up. I think the best bet would be to have the actual bottle be clear with a black top and a big 'A' logo somewhere, stretching across the bottle.

On a related note, I have a Species shaker cup. The cup is solid black. Notsureifsrs on that one. It was literally impossible to measure up.

World Eater
06-26-12, 5:18 pm
While the blender balls (I'm assuming you mean those small metal wire balls?) make for real nice smooth shakes I much prefer a removable strainer in the lid. One simple reason - NOISE. Got one of those blender ball bottles with a stack of supps once, used it to make my morning shake... Woke up the whole damn house at crazy early AM. Yikes!

JoshLandry
06-26-12, 8:03 pm

Yeah the mix boys were bad ass I've had mine so long the flap that hold the ap on is about to snap off :-( wish I could get a new lid!!

Noob Saibot
06-26-12, 9:11 pm
We had a prototype not too long ago that had a dark, yet translucent color to the actual bottle. Even then, it was still tough to measure up. I think the best bet would be to have the actual bottle be clear with a black top and a big 'A' logo somewhere, stretching across the bottle.

On a related note, I have a Species shaker cup. The cup is solid black. Notsureifsrs on that one. It was literally impossible to measure up.

What's to measure anyway? Put a little, half, or full. Done.

mritter3
06-26-12, 9:14 pm
I like the look of the universal shakers but i prefer the convenience of the blender ball shakers there easier to drink out of and the lid snaps on tight where as the universal lids tend to get loose over time and snap off

JoshLandry
06-26-12, 9:17 pm
What's to measure anyway? Put a little, half, or full. Done.

well for an example i use liquid egg whites a lot so yes i want to measure so i make sure i'm getting the right amount, as for protien powders and other stuff i never measure.

Appollonian
06-26-12, 9:50 pm
well for an example i use liquid egg whites a lot so yes i want to measure so i make sure i'm getting the right amount, as for protien powders and other stuff i never measure.

I hate when the powder clumps to the bottom so that's why I like translucence.

Altered Beast
06-27-12, 9:19 am

Understood! I still like the blood red on the measurement area!

B Con
06-27-12, 1:22 pm
Personally I like those new shakers that have compartments for your powders and whatnot. But those seem to be too flashy for the A brand.

Razor
06-29-12, 8:46 am
So where are we on this? Any updates or new prototype pics?

Altered Beast
06-29-12, 9:31 am
So where are we on this? Any updates or new prototype pics?

What he said.

The House
07-01-12, 2:12 pm
awesome idea

Joe J
07-01-12, 2:14 pm
awesome idea

We could even get a Shaker with a House silhouette on it! White silhouette on a black background on one side of the shaker would look fucking sick. Just an idea...

ChalkyPalms
07-01-12, 3:06 pm
I'm an Animal and I like to keep it simple and to the point

FITGYM
07-01-12, 3:59 pm
How about a shaker with the A on one side and the pic of the cartoon gym ad from a few years ago on the other.

The lid has to be made softer or more durable to withstand the Animal way of training in the gym

I already made my own with the Animal bumper sticker

B.S.
07-01-12, 4:24 pm
this could be sick!

Seath308
07-07-12, 2:59 am
I have about 200-300 Youtube Comments and Messages to Prove it! Everyone wants a Animal Shaker Cup.... Jeezzz page 4-5 Just so Pointless It blows my mind.

Kill i oughtta
07-07-12, 3:31 am
I have about 200-300 Youtube Comments and Messages to Prove it! Everyone wants a Animal Shaker Cup.... Jeezzz page 4-5 Just so Pointless It blows my mind.

this needs to happen

Appollonian
07-07-12, 9:31 am

Not trying to post worthlessly, just trying to emphasis if they make it, people will buy it.

N. Motta
07-07-12, 9:42 am
.... Jeezzz page 4-5 Just so Pointless It blows my mind.

Ain't that the fuckin truth

Kill i oughtta
07-07-12, 9:48 am
Not trying to post worthlessly, just trying to emphasis if they make it, people will buy it.

yup yup

The Iron Gumby
07-07-12, 12:47 pm
Nice, will buy.

intoodeep25
07-07-12, 1:59 pm
are we any where close to having one of these in the shop?

Hypnotiq
07-08-12, 10:12 am
I like the black one. maybe a clear strip on the side so you can still measure fluids.

JoshLandry
07-08-12, 8:16 pm

Im with you brotha!!

GUNS
07-14-12, 1:46 pm
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv284/Redflame6/shaker.jpg

From Josh L's FB!

intoodeep25
07-14-12, 3:53 pm
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv284/Redflame6/shaker.jpg

From Josh L's FB!

looks as if thats just a smartshake bottle, bodybuilding.com edition, with an animal A logo sticker slapped on. highly doubt thats the new shaker

Appollonian
07-14-12, 4:05 pm
looks as if thats just a smartshake bottle, bodybuilding.com edition, with an animal A logo sticker slapped on. highly doubt thats the new shaker

And...? You don't like it, like it...?

intoodeep25
07-14-12, 4:29 pm

i didnt say i didnt like it i just pointed out what it is

Appollonian
07-14-12, 4:39 pm
i didnt say i didnt like it i just pointed out what it is

Not saying you didn't like it, just curious what you thought.

GUNS
07-15-12, 12:26 am

You are correct!

JoshLandry
07-15-12, 12:30 am
yeah this was a free shaker i had gotten from BB.com and it already had the Animal Logo printed into the cup!!

JasonG
07-15-12, 11:12 pm
yeah this was a free shaker i had gotten from BB.com and it already had the Animal Logo printed into the cup!!

Pretty Cool!

TufffGuY
07-16-12, 12:51 am
Make sure its got the blender ball plz!

Lunatic001
07-16-12, 1:43 am
Hope this hasn't been posted yet, but bring back the original Universal Mixboy shaker cup.....

Altered Beast
07-16-12, 9:42 am
Hope this hasn't been posted yet, but bring back the original Universal Mixboy shaker cup.....

It has, but it's good that more folks are requesting it. I've heard many good things about the Mixboy cup..

Universal Rep
07-17-12, 9:58 am

???

Altered Beast
07-17-12, 10:03 am
U Rep, GIVE US A FRICKIN BONE HERE! Please =)

What's the word????

Razor
07-17-12, 10:04 am

wait what? I got the same shaker that was included in an order i made...i thought you just slapped the sticker on?

Universal Rep
07-17-12, 10:05 am
U Rep, GIVE US A FRICKIN BONE HERE! Please =)

What's the word????

Last I heard, Corporate wuz goin over diff design ideas...

Altered Beast
07-17-12, 10:29 am

OH you TEASE!

JoshLandry
07-17-12, 11:08 am
???

What's the ??? Marks for Mr U rep?

G Diesel
07-17-12, 12:10 pm

I agree. I'd want to be able to see the liquid measurements, but for the cup to be as dark as possible along those lines.

Peace, G

Altered Beast
07-17-12, 12:32 pm
I agree. I'd want to be able to see the liquid measurements, but for the cup to be as dark as possible along those lines.

Peace, G

What he said.

Universal Rep
07-17-12, 2:19 pm
OH you TEASE!

Thats all I got.

What's the ??? Marks for Mr U rep?

U said u got a shaker with an Animal logo from BB.com?

Mr. Dead
07-17-12, 2:21 pm

I will volunteer my services to test out said shakers... It's a heavy burden/responsibility... But I would gladly endure this, for the sake of my Animal brethren...

JoshLandry
07-17-12, 2:39 pm
Thats all I got.

U said u got a shaker with an Animal logo from BB.com?

Yeah I orders enough stuff got a free smart shaker with the animal A on it

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k275/gstracer/510aa5ce.jpg

Mr. Dead
07-17-12, 3:18 pm
Yeah I orders enough stuff got a free smart shaker with the animal A on it

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k275/gstracer/510aa5ce.jpg

Meh... Doesn't look "Officially Sanctioned"...

Altered Beast
07-17-12, 3:23 pm
Meh... Doesn't look "Officially Sanctioned"...

It could DEFINITELY be sexier, that's for sure.

Universal Rep
07-17-12, 4:04 pm
It could DEFINITELY be sexier, that's for sure.

Someone let the cat out of the bag...

The Iron Gumby
07-20-12, 2:08 pm
Make the flip cap something solid, the one on my Uni yellow cup snapped off after five uses.

VinceRkg
07-20-12, 3:30 pm
So are these made now? Looking to stock up.....need about 5 lol

Universal Rep
07-20-12, 4:52 pm
Make the flip cap something solid, the one on my Uni yellow cup snapped off after five uses.

Ya mean instead of a flimsy bit of plastic, have the cap connected by a hinge?

Noob Saibot
07-20-12, 5:10 pm

Hinge it up!

The Iron Gumby
07-20-12, 5:15 pm

lol, somethin' like that, yeah.

FITGYM
07-20-12, 7:41 pm
I used the Animal bumber sticker on the shaker cup

Razor
08-01-12, 2:05 pm
Any news?

xrealityapproachesx
08-01-12, 6:19 pm
still waitin on this!

intoodeep25
08-01-12, 6:48 pm
still waitin on this!

x2

B.S.
08-01-12, 9:24 pm
x3

mritter3
08-01-12, 10:27 pm
Any news?

None over here it seems, but looks like universal is close with theirs

Appollonian
08-01-12, 10:49 pm

The one on instagram is nice... Going to buy two!

mritter3
08-02-12, 7:21 am

Yep. Design was cool, glad the lid got changed for sure

Appollonian
08-02-12, 9:05 am

Oh yeah that's great! Every shaker with a lid like that I've had they break off before too long...

Universal Rep
08-02-12, 9:18 am

+1

Survivor831
08-02-12, 10:19 am

THE best shaker cup ever.

Universal Rep
08-02-12, 10:22 am
Any news?

On?

Altered Beast
08-02-12, 10:34 am
On?

DUH! Give the name of the thread a look :)

Universal Rep
08-02-12, 4:16 pm
DUH! Give the name of the thread a look :)

Animal Shaker? Yup... I believe its on order.

Razor
08-02-12, 4:19 pm

And there it is.

Universal Rep
08-02-12, 4:19 pm
And there it is.

Wut is?

Dayum.

Razor
08-02-12, 4:21 pm
Wut is?

Dayum.

The announcement that weve been waiting for jeez.

Universal Rep
08-02-12, 4:23 pm
The announcement that weve been waiting for jeez.

Haha yeah... I guess I let it slip. The mind is not as sharp as it once wuz...

mritter3
08-02-12, 5:25 pm
Haha yeah... I guess I let it slip. The mind is not as sharp as it once wuz...

Oh well rep, happens to the best of us

Universal Rep
08-10-12, 3:16 pm
Too bad no Instagram for Animal...

Razor
08-10-12, 3:19 pm
Too bad no Instagram for Animal...

Hmmm? Why isn't there one? And this leads me to believe you have pics of something..

Universal Rep
08-10-12, 4:48 pm
Hmmm? Why isn't there one? And this leads me to believe you have pics of something..

Talkin about the new Animal shaker or gym bag?

Razor
08-10-12, 4:49 pm
Talkin about the new Animal shaker or gym bag?

Option C. Both.

Universal Rep
08-10-12, 4:52 pm
Option C. Both.

Option C wuz none of the above. Option D was both...

Razor
08-10-12, 4:58 pm
Option C wuz none of the above. Option D was both...

Damnit!!

GUNS
08-10-12, 5:40 pm
Rep always has something up his sleeve! ANd something new on his desk!

Shark52
08-12-12, 2:15 am
Like this?

YES! maybe even a red cup with black logo?

Altered Beast
08-13-12, 10:35 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...rprototype.jpg

NAT! I WANT ONE NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW!

=)

B.S.
08-13-12, 2:23 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...rprototype.jpg

NAT! I WANT ONE NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW!

=)

clicky no work

mritter3
08-13-12, 3:41 pm
clicky no work

x2 wonder how close they are to releasing it....figured the universal one wont be unvailed til the olympia, no reason to delay the animal one though...huh huh...lol

G Diesel
08-13-12, 4:22 pm

Agreed. Definitely exciting.

THE best shaker cup ever.

Those were great back in the day. Still have a couple I'm clinging to.

That is fantastic news. About damn time. Haha.

Peace, G

Altered Beast
08-13-12, 4:48 pm
clicky no work

Click the link in the post above.

Razor
08-15-12, 8:39 am
Click the link in the post above.

Yeah bud your link is messed up. so what's the news on this and how's it going?

Altered Beast
08-15-12, 1:08 pm
Yeah bud your link is messed up. so what's the news on this and how's it going?

Scroll up to Shark52's post...

mritter3
08-15-12, 2:44 pm
Scroll up to Shark52's post...

yep...i like it!!

Shark52
09-02-12, 2:14 am
anyone catch the animal shaker on the U instagram? Lookin good

papercut
09-02-12, 9:48 am
twitter linked me over to the instagram shot and I must say I'm digging that shaker cup for sure. and the universal one as well. if they sell them in packs of 3 that would just really make my day. haha

Appollonian
09-02-12, 9:59 am
I'll be buying one of each at least. My shaker collection is dwindling due to wear and tear and it would be nice to have these instead. And they are bad ass.

FITGYM
09-02-12, 11:44 pm
I'll take 100 when will they ship

Jay
09-03-12, 8:18 pm
Black shaker is awesome! Gonna look even better wit a scoop of rage in it.

Razor
09-04-12, 9:23 am
Black shaker is awesome! Gonna look even better wit a scoop of rage in it.

Yup!! Looking to replace some shakers here with these new ones for sure. Might get one for the office too.

Universal Rep
09-04-12, 9:28 am
anyone catch the animal shaker on the U instagram? Lookin good

Solid basic design...

Razor
09-04-12, 9:34 am
Solid basic design...

Any chance this lands before the O or is this going to be released after?

Universal Rep
09-04-12, 9:36 am
Any chance this lands before the O or is this going to be released after?

Dunno for sure, but my best guess is after the O... I have been wrong before tho. Often, haha.

Razor
09-04-12, 9:39 am
Often, haha.

hahaha srsly?

mritter3
09-04-12, 1:31 pm
Dunno for sure, but my best guess is after the O... I have been wrong before tho. Often, haha.

u...wrong..cmon rep, cant wait for the new shakers to be released.

Altered Beast
09-05-12, 8:46 am

Faaaaaaaaaaart!

Universal Rep
09-06-12, 12:54 pm
u...wrong..cmon rep, cant wait for the new shakers to be released.

I think it will be after the O... But not too long after.

mritter3
09-06-12, 1:48 pm
I think it will be after the O... But not too long after.

well...some things (new awesome animal shaker)...are worth the wait

Jay
09-06-12, 2:04 pm

Yup. Lookin forward to it.

GRTGDN
09-07-12, 12:40 am
Saw pics on instagram. The new shaker looks sharp. Looking forward to picking up a couple.

Universal Rep
09-10-12, 9:50 am

Long time in the makin, but a solid addition no doubt...

JoshLandry
09-10-12, 10:00 am
I'm a shakeraholic so I'm super pumped and it looks awesome too!!

Universal Rep
09-11-12, 9:41 am
I'm a shakeraholic so I'm super pumped and it looks awesome too!!

Can never have too many shakers, eh?

Shark52
09-12-12, 2:27 am
Solid basic design...

exactly, im surprised there hasnt been one already.

Universal Rep
09-12-12, 10:43 am
exactly, im surprised there hasnt been one already.

Im not really. Up until recently with Rage powder, there was no powder in the Animal line...

GUNS
09-12-12, 3:29 pm
Im not really. Up until recently with Rage powder, there was no powder in the Animal line...

But the drinking of all the Pak's and supporting the company/lifestyle/family!

Universal Rep
09-12-12, 4:51 pm

U drink the Paks?

Mr. Dead
09-12-12, 4:52 pm
U drink the Paks?

Some have been known to put them in a blender with liquid...

Brasil
09-12-12, 5:36 pm
custom shakers would be kick ass

Appollonian
09-12-12, 5:59 pm
The same reason we have Animal shirts, hats or whatever is more than just a means to get the supplements in our bodies, it's another way to rep the brand. That and the shirts fit great and I'm sure the shaker will work great.

GUNS
09-12-12, 6:22 pm
U drink the Paks?Well I do carry around a no name milk jug to drink my water in, which I do use to take, drink, swallow, whatever you want to call it.

Just release the dang thing already!

Shark52
09-12-12, 9:20 pm

How else are we supposed to swallow all those pills without a mean lookin animal shaker?!

FITGYM
09-19-12, 11:13 am
it is time for an Animal Shaker cup

Universal Rep
09-24-12, 2:35 pm
it is time for an Animal Shaker cup

... November.

Razor
09-24-12, 2:37 pm
... November.

Srs???

Universal Rep
09-24-12, 2:45 pm
Srs???

Early November... But possibly late October.

Razor
09-24-12, 2:50 pm

Gotcha thanks!

mritter3
09-24-12, 7:00 pm

Good to know!! Thnx

GUNS
09-24-12, 7:30 pm

Early October?

DieselpoweredBear
10-31-12, 6:04 pm

I LIKE IT!!
If it could only be a Smartshake....... i would buy several in a heartbeat!!

BRIGNAC
10-31-12, 8:01 pm
In the past 2 weeks i have broke 2 of my shaker cups which leaves me with only 1. the cheap ass top keeps cracking and my supps fly everywhere... the first time was funny now it just sucks. So instead of buying some more cheap gnc cups i would like to get a few of these. I even checked on the universal cups and im guessing they are no longer in stock.

Appollonian
10-31-12, 8:28 pm
In the past 2 weeks i have broke 2 of my shaker cups which leaves me with only 1. the cheap ass top keeps cracking and my supps fly everywhere... the first time was funny now it just sucks. So instead of buying some more cheap gnc cups i would like to get a few of these. I even checked on the universal cups and im guessing they are no longer in stock.

Soon I hope...

I ordered a Universal shaker when it was on sale for like half a day... The shaker showed up but doesn't look like the one they have on that site... I love it though still awesome.

B.D.Smash
10-31-12, 8:40 pm
like this?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/animalshakerprototype.jpg

i want this....take my money now!!!!!

GRTGDN
11-01-12, 11:49 am
Looks like early November now.

downtown00
11-08-12, 10:52 pm
Love it! Nuttin better than a animal shaker!!!! I want one!!!!!

mritter3
11-08-12, 10:55 pm
Can't wait for it to become available!!

GRTGDN
12-04-12, 7:29 pm
Any update on this??

Universal Rep
12-05-12, 1:22 pm
Any update on this??

End of the month from wut I hear...

mritter3
12-05-12, 8:02 pm
End of the month from wut I hear...

Looks like a post Christmas gift to myself..lol

Universal Rep
12-06-12, 9:38 am
Looks like a post Christmas gift to myself..lol

Hopefully, the shakers will drop before Christmas...

Jay_de
12-06-12, 11:10 am
Hopefully, the shakers will drop before Christmas...

x2

Kept procrastinating on the Universal ones and ended up missing out on 'em. Keep checking 'the shop' everyday so I don't repeat the same mistake twice.

Universal Rep
12-06-12, 11:54 am
x2

Kept procrastinating on the Universal ones and ended up missing out on 'em. Keep checking 'the shop' everyday so I don't repeat the same mistake twice.

I think they're on the same timeline, the new Animal shakers an the Universal shakers...

Madcat
12-06-12, 11:58 am
However many they were planning to stock, I'd suggest doubling that. I mean the Uni's are a perfect example of how fast they sold out, and with the holidays, perfect gifts. I know I always get a few Animal and Universal things for Christmas.