PDA

View Full Version : M-stak nutrition partitioning

tracy.cleeton
06-26-12, 5:24 pm
I have read a little bit about this idea over the last day or so. I understand the general idea is essentially that protein and carbs builds muscles, while protein and fats increase T, HG, and other good hormones. Fats and carbs consumed together increase blood sugar and cause a decrease in some hormones and increases in others -- that results in fat storage.

I am working on doing nutrition partitioning in my diet. My intent is to eat carbs and protein in the mornings, and proteins and fats at night. Even while doing this with diet, will M-stack still be a good addition? With this plan, what is the best time of day to take Mstack?

My thought is that I will do the diet and take the supplements like this.....

Breakfast protein shake, rolled oats, PAK and Mstack or Stack (per cycling). At times I will be taking both Stak and Mstak.
I take test around 10:30, 30 minutes before my next protein shake
Lunch will be protein and green vegetables
3:00 shake -- protein
dinner -- protein, vegetables and heathy fats (fish or avocados etc)
1 hour before bed -- protein and Omega 3 pill
30 minutes before bed animal PM

On workout days, I will take Mstak and/or stak, and Test about 30 minutes before my workout.

I am 39..... and been working out for 7 months. I have gone from 28% body fat, to 13% body fat. I have put on about 40 pounds of muscle, and lost about 10 pounds. I am at about 190 pounds. Any thoughts, greatly appreciated!

C.Coronato
06-27-12, 9:25 am
I would suggest M-Stak in between meals 1 and 2. That way you get the effects of the nutrition partitioning all day.
Test is one hour before training with meal.
Stak is 30 mins before training.