PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump?

BigAnt
06-28-12, 4:18 pm
Who uses this pre workout? Why>? How do you like it? And what do you use with it?

I will give you all my comments soon!

C.Coronato
06-28-12, 4:34 pm
I switch back and forth between this, shock, and rage. I also like to use it in combination with the Rage, just minus the red stim.

Good stuff!

Aggression
06-28-12, 4:38 pm
haven't used the pumps in a while. but i needa get back on it. maybe tomorrow i'll do rage and pump

widdlewade44
06-28-12, 5:07 pm
I haven't used Pump in a while, I am really into using ST but I am going to mix it up later next month or August to cycle a can of Pump back into the mix.

Either way, Pump or ST, when combined with Rage, I don't remove any of the stims...I take 'em all and that the flying plates do the talking, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Appollonian
06-28-12, 5:38 pm
At any time I have Pump, Rage, and Shock Therapy in my cabinet.

My current can of Pump I bought almost a year ago and still haven't finished it. Not because I don't like it, but the preworkout I take I go by how I feel.

In that year my wife had our son, and I was working a lot of hours and running on little sleep. At times I was taking in too much caffeine during the day, and during those times I just didn't "feel" Pump like I do Shock Therapy or Rage. Now when I'm rested for a week or so (getting more than 5 hrs a night) and have backed off my caffeine intake, I'll throw back some Pump and have a great workout.

Now I'm settled in working a new job with slightly fewer hours, it's time I bought a new can I think.

rainman
06-28-12, 6:07 pm
I dump the caps in to Atomic 7 blended with a banana and water pre workout, minus the stim. In fact, I've probably got enough red pills from Pump/ M-Stak to kill an elephant. I take the pills when I wake with meal 1 at 6am, take my smoothie with the caps in at 8am and hit the gym around 8:15. I don't use this on non training days, or any other creatine for that matter.

I do like the product. I'd like the option of a stim free version to be honest, as well as M-Stak. No denying it works pump wise. I've actually had trouble removing my headphones after arm day when on this. I'm pretty sold on the creatine mix, but mono seems to work as well for me too.

I've just put in an order for a tub of vanilla Hard Fast. I'm going to run half a serving of that, 1 scoop of cherry Atomic 7 and a banana blended in water pre workout and give Pump a break, mainly as I have been doing a lot more cycling lately and am finding my legs are feeling screwed all the time!

Cranky
06-28-12, 7:08 pm
Just started taking this again a week ago after about 5 months of Shock. Pump seems to give me a more solid pump and vascularity than Shock, but not as much energy. Currently on a slimer stack of just Pump,Pak,UWP, and Amino 2250. But ive had best results stacking with Pak/PM and alittle Rage when needed.

Noob Saibot
06-28-12, 7:48 pm
Tough for me to comment on Pump because I haven't used it in a while but I've never really been a fan of its profile. I'm no expert by any means but I'd love to see a new version like the way ST was formulated. I know people are gonna come to Pumps defense that it's good the way it is and all that but look how excited everyone was when ST came out. I'm a big fan of supp companies looking to improve their products every few years.

If I remember right the old ST and Pump were not exactly the same, but very similar. If its going that way again, IMO I'd love to see the Beta Alanine left out.

TufffGuY
06-30-12, 10:02 am
HUGE fan of Pump, love this shit man. Stack with ST minus the red stim unless I really need it for say legs or back. Pumps are out of the world can barely move my arms or shoulders when I take it. One thing I noticed though is you gotta cycle it once in a while so your body doesn't adapt to it.

100jan
07-01-12, 12:38 pm
I am at the 3th pack of my first can of Pump. Will see how it will go. I read a lot of positive comments about this product. I'm excited for sure!

AJP1
07-02-12, 8:12 pm
Animal Pump has not been doing it for me.
Should I try using 2 paks?

TufffGuY
07-02-12, 9:40 pm

How long have you been using it? have you used any stim preworkouts before?

Kill i oughtta
07-02-12, 9:56 pm

good question

MELTDOWN
07-02-12, 10:20 pm
got to help develop Pump and have used it since. I used to switch between AP and ST, but now just use Pump with NSC pre workout.

Appollonian
07-02-12, 11:20 pm

Like he said, what else in your day do you do differently than when Animal Pump 'did it' for you?

It's just a pre-workout, not a fix-all. Like if I had 4 hrs of sleep a night for some time, Pump will get me going, but if I had 8 hs of sleep a night fo a while, I'll feel it differently.

At 220 lbs, 1 pack of Pump is nominally enough for me, so I'd really take a look at my day if I used to feel it, but don't anymore.

Kill i oughtta
07-03-12, 12:58 am
Like he said, what else in your day do you do differently than when Animal Pump 'did it' for you?

It's just a pre-workout, not a fix-all. Like if I had 4 hrs of sleep a night for some time, Pump will get me going, but if I had 8 hs of sleep a night fo a while, I'll feel it differently.

At 220 lbs, 1 pack of Pump is nominally enough for me, so I'd really take a look at my day if I used to feel it, but don't anymore.

Truth

Noob Saibot
07-09-12, 8:09 pm
What happened to this thread, I was feeling like we were gonna find out some news on Pump?

TufffGuY
07-09-12, 9:29 pm
What happened to this thread, I was feeling like we were gonna find out some news on Pump?

BigAnt is a busy man my dude don't worry he will pop in and let us know what he thinks, no need to worry.

Universal Rep
07-10-12, 8:30 am

Yo AJP, can ya tell us what ya mean by "not doing it"? Pumps? Energy? Focus? Etc. Thanks...

Universal Rep
07-10-12, 8:31 am

I got the sense he wuz gonna give us his insights... Also, "soon" for him might mean 2 weeks or so...

IrishMike
08-08-12, 12:58 pm
I use animal pump.

On pump alone, I don't notice much in endurance, but I honestly think that is because I lift heavier while on it.

The stip cap doesn't do much for me, so I take it out and stack it with a full dose of rage.

I use the left over caps for mornings when I need to get around in ahurry on little sleep.