PDA

View Full Version : The "Natural Lean Mass Stack" Pak, M-Stak, Pump

BeastofBurden
01-14-07, 3:02 pm
I just realized the "explosive" mass gain stack on the main website is the Pak, pump, and stak2.. What about the pak, pump, and M-stak? Would that differ greatly in my gains or be just as good?

Maximus
01-14-07, 3:27 pm
I just realized the "explosive" mass gain stack on the main website is the Pak, pump, and stak2.. What about the pak, pump, and M-stak? Would that differ greatly in my gains or be just as good?

I am with you bro on this one...I would think the m stak would give greater mass gains than the stak2, but either way you can't go wrong w/pump and pak...

J-Dawg
01-14-07, 3:32 pm

Hey bro, both are good stacks for mass... I'd recommend the M-Stak for guys under 25 and the Stak2 (b/c of its hormone boosters) for guys 25 and above.
Pak, Pump and M-Stak... Definitely a solid stack.

Flash419
01-15-07, 10:42 am
About a week and a half into a Pak / Pump / Stak2 Stack.. Weight is up about 5 pounds already. And all my lifts are all going up also. Getting a great pump, feeling strong, and looking huge. Thanks Animal...

FYI.. Don't know if anyone else has had this problem but if I take both the Pump and Stak 2 packs at the same time about the time I get done working out I have some serious gas problems. Seems not to be a problem if I take the Stak about 40 minutes before the work out, and the Pump about 20 early.

Wasteland
01-15-07, 1:01 pm

If you tend to be more of a "hardgainer" and if you're trying to gain size, along with appropriate calories, that would be an awesome triple stack.

pretzeL
01-15-07, 2:42 pm
Absolutly great stuff. M-stak and Pump really did wonders for me and i recommand this stack to everyone. But still one question troubles me.

Although i have used m-stak about 6-7 times and pump about 2-3 times and stacked them at least for 2-3 months i have never been quite satisfied with the way i stacked them. I was always too energized in the night and sometimes even had trouble sleeping. In your opinion how should i stack these 2 with optimal gains plus the PAK of course...and not worry about the stims or taking them to close together.

Here are my general stats

20 yrs
180 pounds
10% BF (roughly)

and i usually train in the morning (10-11)...usually never later then 12 in the worst case.
Ty guys and keep hitting the weights hard.

Freakshow
01-15-07, 3:06 pm
Well, my boy Angst recently did a cycle of Pump and M-Stak and he has been raving about it, so I am sure he will be along to give his 2 cents...

As for stacking them and timing of doses...well I would say your best bet would be to take the M-Stak about 1 hour pre-workout, and then take the Pump about 15 minutes pre-workout. If you are having trouble sleeping, then I would say that the best thing to do would be to take the pill containing the stimulants out of one, or both, of the products. In the Pump, the stims are in the red pill, and in the M-Stak, the stims are in the dark grey pill. I take the stims out of Pump all the time and I havent seen and decrease in effectivness at all. Also, I would say that taking your Pak in the morning with breakfast should be efficient, but since you train in the A.M, and you take alot of pills already, you might even try taking the Pak with your post-workout solid meal. Hope that helps bro. FreakShow

Venom
01-15-07, 3:48 pm
Flash-
I never had that gas problem using those 2 but try to take the them somewhat seperately but taking the Stak 2 45 minutes before training and then wait 15 minutes and take the Pump 30 minutes before training. If you are having good success with taking the Pump 20 minutes before training, keep taking it that way. Congrats on the success you have had so far with that stack...it just keeps getting better!

pretzeL
01-15-07, 4:00 pm
Thx freakshow...that makes a lot of sense really. It's amazing how clear things look when you ask the right people ;). I was always afraid that i would put stress on some of my organs (the kidneys or liver maybe) by taking the m-stak and pump so close to one another (like 1 or 2 hours).

Also...if anyone has any more suggestions i kindly ask them to post them here. Especially if they have previous experience in staking these.

TY guys and keep hitting the weights hard!

rusmuscle
01-15-07, 4:43 pm
I staked Pak, Nitro, Pump and M-Stak together for 1 cycle - 3 weeks.
AMAZING results.

I went from 171 and 23% bf to 181.5 and 21% bf!

Great results. I am going on my second cycle today.

p.s. I used a scale that tells you your body fat %, so I dont think its accurate. My friends tell me my bf is around 15. But at least I have something to go by.

viperman
01-15-07, 6:09 pm
first time I tried Pak+M-Stak+Nitro G + Animal Max ;) - results started to show up only on the third week. Next time did the same - got the same thing. So next time went for 6 weeks flat ;) - theeeere were really good results.
Also, i using stak2 only for strenght cycles.

Oh yeah, one more thing - after cycles i started to use N1-T.

napalm bomb
01-16-07, 9:55 pm
I've been doing a lotta research on different forums and everybody unanimously agrees that the pak and pump are solid products. But many people from bodybuilding.com are very skeptical about the Stak 2 and M-Stak. Can anybody vouch for this or explain why people would think that? Universal is a damn good reputable company, so I dont know wat to believe

BeastofBurden
01-16-07, 10:30 pm
Many people believe these two products are under dosed, and therefore don't hit as hard as other supplements.. mostly people who are saying this are looking for hardcore pro-hormone products and failed to find it from m-stak and stak2.. and they got pissed it only put on 5 lbs instead of 15 or 20

napalm bomb
01-17-07, 4:45 pm
Ok straight i can live with 5 lbs. Anyways I'm 17 u think the m stak will do me any good?

BeastofBurden
01-17-07, 5:27 pm
I'm 17 also, I did 2 cycles during the last summer and it helped me put on almost 8 lbs.. mind you that was with strict high protein/calorie diet. I'm also a hardcore ectomorph and hard gainer so its real tough for me to put on weight. you might be different and put on more

MADDOG PEDRAZA
01-18-07, 1:18 am
Amimal Pak + AnimaL Nitro + NOX3 + Creatine + Protein + Cast Iron = An Animal

ThickasabricK
01-21-07, 9:33 am
Many people believe these two products are under dosed, and therefore don't hit as hard as other supplements.. mostly people who are saying this are looking for hardcore pro-hormone products and failed to find it from m-stak and stak2.. and they got pissed it only put on 5 lbs instead of 15 or 20

Actually , when you gain 15 or 20 lbs from a prohormone or steroid , they are not , absolutly in no way a lean 15 or 20 . Most of it is just water and fat .

When you use Mstak , and gain 5 , 8 , or 10 lbs , thats a very damn good gain in 3 weeks , and they are LEAN , you are gaining while losing some body fat , its very cool and real.Those are muscle , not water.

I can challenge one who take a prohormone supplement , and i will take a say ... pak , mstak , and pump , i finish my cycle gaining 10 lbs , he finishes gaining 20 lbs , look at me and look at him . I can surely eat him and i am very huge compared to him .... although he gained more .

Even 2 lbs of pure lean mass are considered very good , and you will appear much bigger .

Believe me , the scale means absolutely nothing .
Take it from our bro Wrath , he used to use scales and stuff , now he just looks for quality in the mirror , now thats some real shit .

I now do that too.

YoungDiesel
01-21-07, 11:28 am
This stack is kick-ass. I'm 17 and am not supposed to take pro-hormones but i had to try it. People who bitch are probably the ones who dont put in the work and are not happy wiht the results. Even with school getting in my way i gained 10 pounds of lean muscle and it shows...I love animal keep it up....im going to try pak pump and m-stak next

BULLY
02-20-07, 5:49 pm
Hey What's Up This Is Bully I'm Currently Taking Animal Pak, Stak 2, And M-stak. This Is My First Cycle Taking The Stak 2 And Mstak Together. I'm Not Sure If I'm Over Doing It Or If Should I Drop One Of Them Or Keep Stacking Them. So Far I've Put On Five Pounds.

stumblin54
02-20-07, 5:59 pm
This stack is kick-ass. I'm 17 and am not supposed to take pro-hormones but i had to try it. People who bitch are probably the ones who dont put in the work and are not happy wiht the results. Even with school getting in my way i gained 10 pounds of lean muscle and it shows...I love animal keep it up....im going to try pak pump and m-stak next

17 is pretty young for PH bro. They're nice but they're for older people who's test isn't through the roof like yours is right now. I would wait a couple years longer before continuing so you don't screw up your endocrine system or test production. Also, if you have obstacles, like school for instance, that are keeping you from being able to eat and train at optimal levels then pro hormones (and a handful or other supps out there) are not going to live out their potential. Just a heads up 'Dies...you're young, EAT EAT EAT to get big now, you'll have time for that shit later. Peace.

Stumblin

Eyes0cket
02-23-07, 1:17 pm
I personally think that stak2 is better then Mstak.... with Stack2 my strengh gains were getting crazier every week.... .With mstak I didnt feel anything or get any gains........

whitebobcat40
02-24-07, 11:51 am
ok im 20 yrs old..and weigh 230lbs, i play football and cant really body build now but will get into it after my career is over..the thing is...my body frame can only hold so much...my body frame from what i was told by our nutritionist should only hold 210lbs..so putting on more weight is really hard..any suggestions on good safe stacks? im already on animal pak and a pwo...i trust all you guys! thanks! oh and feel free to just send me a message with stuff too..

Buck Nasty
02-25-07, 9:29 pm
Actually , when you gain 15 or 20 lbs from a prohormone or steroid , they are not , absolutly in no way a lean 15 or 20 . Most of it is just water and fat

Thick, check your info on that. although its not common, i have seen 15 lbs of solid mass put on. Granted its not legit, but it can be done. and not so much with prohormones.

life2short555
03-10-07, 4:36 pm
Hey yall im 15 and 245 lbs. im thinkin of takin the explosive gains stack. it sounds great but i was wondering if i should take the Mstack instead of the stack2 because of my age

Shawn J
03-11-07, 11:18 am
I'm currently taken Stak2 (along with many others) I do not see anything regarding age. I would recommend that you strictly follow the direction while taken it. Good Luck!

life2short555
03-12-07, 3:20 pm
thanks yall man i love this forum

jdubkrew
03-18-07, 12:29 pm
I was on a few cycles of prohormones. I took legal gear, methyl-1-alpha, and methyl-masterdrol. Both are two of the most powerful prohormones out there. They are not produced nor legal anymore. And if you find them for sale, its almost 4X what i paid. Anyways, i went from 155-180. It worked, my strength went up for sure. The scale said i gained weight. But the bodyfat went up big time as well. Sure i was strong, and filled up a Large tshirt at only 5'7" but it was not real. I did this for a few weeks, i think cycle were 6 or 8 weeks. Anyways after i stopped, i of course did my PCT and used their Formadrol XT. As soon as i stopped taking the pro hormones, my strength started to decrease along with my weight.

Moral of the story...Do not waste your time with ProHormones, Its a quick gain, that leaves just a quick, and they are illegal and if your an athlete, sanctioning bodies test for them. So, Universal Nutrition has my money coming their way in april. Mstack, Stack 2, Nitro, Pump, and Pak. I can promise thats the last supplement i try. And im confident ill get my results.

-Jdub

Young&Hungry
03-18-07, 1:03 pm
Hey yall im 15 and 245 lbs. im thinkin of takin the explosive gains stack. it sounds great but i was wondering if i should take the Mstack instead of the stack2 because of my age

Don't even get near the M-Stak. If you're 15 like me, your growth hormone levels are already through the roof and if you start fucking with them now they'll be messed up later on in life. You could probably take everything in the Animal line except M-Stak and Stak2. Get a balls out training program in order, eat like a monster, and supplement right and you'll grow like a weed.

jdubkrew
03-18-07, 2:31 pm
How is it that so many 15-17 year olds "know everything" on this forum...

hitemup
05-19-07, 9:20 am
hey guys, am just to start new diet to bulk some muscle and i wonder is that ok if i take the animal pak, pump, and the m-stak, am about 200lb, and 179cm tall, 36 waist"

and am looking forward for any suggestion guys
peace

Spikes079
05-19-07, 9:23 am
That is a great stack for adding mass. The one I used looked similar I just used Shock instead of pump but thats just as good. You should be seeing some noticeble gains within about 2 weeks. Make sure you post some results on how it your stack goes.

ChrisG
05-19-07, 11:01 am
That is a great stack for adding mass. The one I used looked similar I just used Shock instead of pump but thats just as good. You should be seeing some noticeble gains within about 2 weeks. Make sure you post some results on how it your stack goes.

Yea I'm doing the same as him. Pump is basically the same thing as ST just in a pill form.. really good stack bro. I think you'll like it a lot.. actually I know you'll like it! Just make sure you get all those meals in to fully benefit from it.

SFriday425
05-19-07, 4:50 pm
Solid stack for a bulk. I'm looking into something similar for my next stack.

Young&Hungry
05-19-07, 7:54 pm
Yea I'm doing the same as him. Pump is basically the same thing as ST just in a pill form.. really good stack bro. I think you'll like it a lot.. actually I know you'll like it! Just make sure you get all those meals in to fully benefit from it.

I like the Pump a little bit better because it's in pill form and it's a MUCH more smooth, steady response than Shock Therapy. If you're sensitive to stims and looking for a controlled yet awesome pump in the gym, Pump is for you. If you need a intense "kick in the ass" product, then ST is for you.

DMH56308
05-21-07, 10:26 am
I'm on week 2 of this stak only difference adding cuts to it, i haven't added any weight but that is fine, i'm not looking not looking for an all out bulk, i'm on a clean bulk looking for lean muscle and then once summer is over its game on for the bulk stak!!!!!

Wasteland
05-21-07, 10:30 am
hey guys, am just to start new diet to bulk some muscle and i wonder is that ok if i take the animal pak, pump, and the m-stak, am about 200lb, and 179cm tall, 36 waist"

and am looking forward for any suggestion guys
peace

This is a great basic stack for bulking. Pak, to cover your nutritional bases. Pump, to give you the creatine and other NO compounds. M-Stak to assist with the "nutrient partitioning" to help shuttle more of the calories you eat into lean mass accumulation (not bodyfat deposition). Combined with consistency and dedication in the gym and your meals, you should be on your way.

saint of the gym
09-10-07, 1:58 am
Im started M-stak tomorrow along with Pump. The supplements Im taking are Of course the Pak, pump, m-stak and uni liver. Can't wait till tomorrow for the gym. The M-stak must be a great product after reading all the reviews, and only costing me 20.25 can't hurt either! Im starting at 178 with about 8-9% body fat. Will hit up tomorrow for first day review! haha

saint of the gym
09-10-07, 11:21 am
Took M-stak and pump this morning... Not much of a change from anything. I was REALLY REALLY tired and I know that effected my training. I'll let you know in 3 wks if anything changed.

Maximus
09-10-07, 1:38 pm
where did you get m stak for 20.25? just curious b/c that is a really good price

Medford
10-01-07, 5:18 pm
I'm gonna do pretty much the same thing...M stak the pak the pump, and my new Test

mystaxtc
10-10-07, 12:15 am
Ok the Explosive Gains Stack sounds awesome. (Animal Pak, Pump, M-stak).
Now what would happen if i were to add Cuts to the Stack. How would that affect my gains? Any Experience anyone?

simpleguy
10-10-07, 8:10 am
Ok the Explosive Gains Stack sounds awesome. (Animal Pak, Pump, M-stak).
Now what would happen if i were to add Cuts to the Stack. How would that affect my gains? Any Experience anyone?

what are your goals? you wanna cut or bulk?

mystaxtc
10-10-07, 8:36 am
i guess my goal does sound a little far fetched. I am curious if i bulk and add Cuts twice daily, will it shred all unnecessary fat and water retention. or should i just bulk my first cycle and then cut my second? or vice versa?

Shogun Assassin
10-10-07, 1:27 pm
i guess my goal does sound a little far fetched. I am curious if i bulk and add Cuts twice daily, will it shred all unnecessary fat and water retention. or should i just bulk my first cycle and then cut my second? or vice versa?

im curious about this too. i want to get monsterous in size but i want it to mostly be clean cut gains rather than bulking up. i am currently taking M Stak, Pak, Pump, and Torrent and am definitely seeing some gains but im not getting that shredded. i have been lacking in cardio though, so first im going to add that into the mix before i look into adding cuts.

dyskee
10-10-07, 5:26 pm
im curious about this too. i want to get monsterous in size but i want it to mostly be clean cut gains rather than bulking up. i am currently taking M Stak, Pak, Pump, and Torrent and am definitely seeing some gains but im not getting that shredded. i have been lacking in cardio though, so first im going to add that into the mix before i look into adding cuts.

hey bro i think you should add cardio 3/4 days a week medium boring intensity for 30 mins a session u don't want any hit cardio since it'll deplete ur glycogen stores and i'd rather keep the cuts after you bulk so that you wouldn't be short circuiting your gains also mstack is doing the job through nutrtion partitioning ?!!

Syringemouth
10-10-07, 5:53 pm

OK, you want to be "monsterous in size" but clean gains instead of bulking up. How is it possible to add clean gains without bulking up? Impossible unless you have the genetics of Dorian Yates.

you CAN'T bulk (correctly anyhow) without gaining som extra fat. It doesn't work that way. You should decide first what you want to do. Then do all of the research you can on this forum and other places and then execute your plan. During your journey stop in here and ask questions if you get stuck or need some help.

You CAN'T get "cut" while bulking even if you do little to high cardio. If you are doing too much cardio you won't become the "monsterous size" you want to be.

Syringemouth
10-10-07, 5:55 pm

I'll second that!

Honor
10-11-07, 5:23 pm
I just turned 18 a couple months ago, I went on the pak/pump/m-stak and gained about 5-6 pounds, but I noticed at first I lost a couple pounds roughly, but on the third week the gains started coming and I ended up gaining 5-6 pounds with the same or even lower bf% even on my bulking diet. I jsut started the same stack again, hoping for similar results. Anyone else get the same thing I did when on this stack?

Shogun Assassin
10-12-07, 12:01 pm
OK, you want to be "monsterous in size" but clean gains instead of bulking up. How is it possible to add clean gains without bulking up? Impossible unless you have the genetics of Dorian Yates.

you CAN'T bulk (correctly anyhow) without gaining som extra fat. It doesn't work that way. You should decide first what you want to do. Then do all of the research you can on this forum and other places and then execute your plan. During your journey stop in here and ask questions if you get stuck or need some help.

You CAN'T get "cut" while bulking even if you do little to high cardio. If you are doing too much cardio you won't become the "monsterous size" you want to be.

let me rephrase... i want to get ripped and gain size that way without adding much fat. i dont really want to lose weight but maintain and just add muscle while roughly keeping my same size. to be honest, i already have close to monsterous size... 250 at 6'3... and i just want to pack on muscle while not adding much fat. i dont think that's impossible so i plan on doing just that. im starting to eat alot more (mostly clean whole food) but also workingout alot more as well. with mstak, pump, and pak i hope to gain the muscle and strength without much fat... i was just wondering if u guys would perscribe cuts to the mix. thats it.

krazyassmexican
10-12-07, 12:06 pm
the only way to make muscle is bulkin

again you cant cut and put muscle on the frame at the same time

bulkin involves lil fat gains

RobotsThink
01-04-08, 4:52 am
I staked Pak, Nitro, Pump and M-Stak together for 1 cycle - 3 weeks.
AMAZING results.

I went from 171 and 23% bf to 181.5 and 21% bf!

Great results. I am going on my second cycle today.

p.s. I used a scale that tells you your body fat %, so I dont think its accurate. My friends tell me my bf is around 15. But at least I have something to go by.

hey

whats the training routine to follow when using this stack (Pak, Nitro, Pump,Stack).Did some search here but could not get any help on that. Please help /advice me on this.

Thanks!!!

simpleguy
01-04-08, 7:58 am

I'll second that!

just seen this... well the 15 year old Young&Hungry was just telling the other 15-year old to stay clear of supps because of his age

I don't see nothing wrong with that, it actually seems good advice to me

simpleguy
01-04-08, 7:59 am
hey

whats the training routine to follow when using this stack (Pak, Nitro, Pump,Stack).Did some search here but could not get any help on that. Please help /advice me on this.

Thanks!!!

there is not a specific training routine for a specific stack, stick to your current one or change it to your needs but don't change it just because you're changing your stack

cx_
01-04-08, 9:39 am
This is really an interesting thread...

whiteg40
01-24-08, 5:34 pm
Hello

I want to try this combination, my objective is to gain weight and mass, what is the best way to take this 4 supplements? or is there a better combination to this objective with other paks?

regards

Bruno

Freakshow
01-24-08, 6:13 pm
Hello

I want to try this combination, my objective is to gain weight and mass, what is the best way to take this 4 supplements? or is there a better combination to this objective with other paks?

regards

Bruno

Assuming you are over 18...

Pak with breakfast, M-Stak 45 minutes before workout, Pump 15 minutes before workout (you may want to remove the stims from 1 of these two, as they both contain caffeine. Each products stimulant pill is the red capsule), and protein shakes between meals.

Shukin
01-24-08, 7:36 pm
Also if you are looking to gain I recommend adding Universal's Real Gains, I am nearly finishing my second tub on a gain, Chocolate tastes real nice....

RenegadeRows
01-25-08, 12:38 am
unysin and animal max are great!

whiteg40
01-25-08, 3:32 am
Yes i am 32 years old, thank you all for the reply :-)

whiteg40
01-25-08, 12:44 pm
One more thing, sometimes e have to exercise in the morning, so i have to take all the packs together, do you think this can be a problem?

maverick10121
01-25-08, 1:29 pm
One more thing, sometimes e have to exercise in the morning, so i have to take all the packs together, do you think this can be a problem?

well from what i have been reading on here (lots of good info and people on here, so read up!), as long as you take Animal Pak each day with food, it doesnt matter when you take it. Most people prefer in the morning and thats what they recommend, but I take it with dinner cause it fits into my schedule better.

you can also take M-stak later in the day too if you dont want to take that and Pump in the morning. im taking Cuts in the morning, M-stak before workout, another Cuts about 2 hours after my workout, then Pak with dinner. i spread mine out throughout the day.

i may be new to the forum, but ive done a lot of reading. wait and see what other have to say..get a second opinon. just thought i'd contribute.

whiteg40
01-25-08, 1:50 pm
do you think i can take the whey out ?

Wasteland
01-25-08, 2:02 pm
Also if you are looking to gain I recommend adding Universal's Real Gains, I am nearly finishing my second tub on a gain, Chocolate tastes real nice....

Calories are key, and Real Gains provides them. Banana is the last flavor I used and I liked it a lot.

maverick10121
01-25-08, 3:33 pm
do you think i can take the whey out ?

whey protein is always good to take if you can fit it in. i think u will benefit from taking it though, especially while taking M-stak

whiteg40
01-25-08, 4:05 pm
i was thinking, pump before workout, m stack with lunch, pak in the afternoon and protein at dinner (in the weak i have to workout in the morning) in the weak i workout in the afternoon i take pak with breakfast, m stack 45 minutes before workout, pump 15 minutes before workout and protein at dinner

Universal Rep
05-05-08, 11:41 am
Just bumping what is otherwise a solid Animal stack, and one that's very popular along with House's Mass Stack of Pump/Torrent...

OrlandoM93
10-11-08, 11:14 am
Quick question guys. I am taking Pak/M-Stak/Pump starting today. I am confident I know when to take these but my problem is, I wake up and eat right away. I don't want the products to not work as well because I don't have an empty stomach so I designed this plan so let me know what you guys think.

830am - I take Lipo-6 as soon as I wake up and wait 30 min to eat

9:00am - After 30 min I eat breakfast and take a Pak

9:45am - I take M-Stak

10am - I take Pump

What do you guys think? I think 45 min is close to enough time to take the M-Stak and by the time I take the Pump it will be 1 hour so I'm sure my body will take it in the best shape it can. I am more worried about the Pump being absorbed correctly than the M-Stak. I would appreciate your thoughts. Later fellas.

Gilly44
10-31-08, 4:32 am
thanks for the great info guys

jsteil
07-19-10, 3:53 pm
I had planned on starting the explosive gains stack + pm, then planed on stacking pak, pump, and m-stak when i finished the explosive gains stak. Would it be more beneficial to take m-stak instead of stak for the explosive gains stack and then stack pak, pump, and stak, or what? I've seen great results from just pak and pump and I'm looking to maximize strength and size over the next 6 weeks.

Cygnus
07-29-10, 6:07 pm
The natural lean mass stack is legit [m-stack, pak, pump] -- for kicks I threw in cuts as well.

According to my latest bodpod I'm down 5lbs fat and up 3lbs of lean mass over the past month on this one (additionally supping omaga, pak, uni-liver, and within the last week PM) -- m-stack can now empty, time for stack.

My current routine is now
4:00am - eat + pak, uni-liver, omega
6:30am - snack + uni-liver
7:15am - stack (was m-stack w/o stim through today)
7:40am - pump
8:00-9:00am weight training
9:15am - post WO protein shake + uni-liver
11:00am - cuts
noon - eat
2:30pm - afternoon caesin/egg + uni-liver
5:30pm - plyometrics since I disdain straight cardio
6:00pm - eat
9/10pm - PM

I bodpod for accurate readings every 2 weeks, so I'm excited to see how this goes.