PDA

View Full Version : italian pride

Welsh Muscle
06-29-12, 6:36 am
so here we go, what night for italian football, knocking the much favoured germans out and getting to the final. My mum being italian hence the pride, my adrenalin was still pumping this morning and was ready, no, bursting to get the gym, especially after yesterday when no one opend up.

Shoulders:
Warmed up by doing one drop set of about 50 reps of lateral raises, followed by some chicken wings and a set of d/b presses. Now the fun begins....

Military press 3*6-8
Seated b/b behind head press 3*6-8
d/b lateral raises 3*10-12
b/b upright rows 3*6-8

b/b front shrugs 3*8-10
b/b behind back shrugs 3*8-10

Calves:
Donkey raises 5*20-30
seated raises 5*20-30

weekend off, daddy and daughter time. Wish her luck, sports day today. Peace out.

Saeger
06-29-12, 8:11 am
Looks like a solid session bro. Keep it up, have a nice weekend with the daughter.

Welsh Muscle
07-04-12, 3:27 pm
so yesterday hit the legs. Tend not to do many exercises when it comes to legs coz it doesn't take much for them to grow.

Leg extensions 4*15-20 (single legs)
leg press 3*8-10 (single legs)
smith machine squat 3*8-10

seated hamstring 1*8 (i broke the machine...ooops)
standing hamstring curl 4*8-10

normally hit abs but time was spent...

So i need some advice...im thinking of trying the test. At the moment im using the pak, which is standard and univerdal creatine chews. Its ok to use them with doing the test, then i was thinking after the 6 weeks goin on stak for 6 weeks then back on the test. Might look at the PM as well, but with all the tablets will i need to take smfnk extra for the liver? Im not on the gear and only get my protien from food coz everything i take seems to disagree. Any help be good.

Kill i oughtta
07-04-12, 3:38 pm
so yesterday hit the legs. Tend not to do many exercises when it comes to legs coz it doesn't take much for them to grow.

Leg extensions 4*15-20 (single legs)
leg press 3*8-10 (single legs)
smith machine squat 3*8-10

seated hamstring 1*8 (i broke the machine...ooops)
standing hamstring curl 4*8-10

normally hit abs but time was spent...

So i need some advice...im thinking of trying the test. At the moment im using the pak, which is standard and univerdal creatine chews. Its ok to use them with doing the test, then i was thinking after the 6 weeks goin on stak for 6 weeks then back on the test. Might look at the PM as well, but with all the tablets will i need to take smfnk extra for the liver? Im not on the gear and only get my protien from food coz everything i take seems to disagree. Any help be good.

pak is a staple but as far as supps go dude depending on your age you just need to eat and train hard period.

Welsh Muscle
07-04-12, 3:43 pm
pak is a staple but as far as supps go dude depending on your age you just need to eat and train hard period.

sup, thanks for the reply. Eat and train dude, thats my life. Im 27, looking to do a show in august so wanna grab some extra mass.

Welsh Muscle
07-05-12, 12:50 pm
the sun battles to escape the tight grip of the dark rain clouds, the rain bounces off the cold concrete as i walk to the gym. The front doors are streamed up with condensation, the beasts have already waken. The gym smelt of damp and sweat, the sounds of the cast iron plates call out to be punished again...and i begin:

bench press 3*8-12
hammer strength press 3*6-8
incline d/b press 3*6-8
cable cross over 3*15-20

lying d/b extensions 3*8-10
seared EZ bar extensions 3*8-10