PDA

View Full Version : Blue Collar life

H@rl3yB08
06-29-12, 8:21 am
Hey fellas. To put it in simple terms, I want to cut. Picked up my Animal Cuts on Monday, started Wednesday. As I'm sure it's the same for many of us, I do landscaping Monday through Friday. Wednesday through Friday I'm walking around all day, doing weed whacking and a walk-behind mower. From uneven lawns to flat lawns, walking up and down hills and trying to keep up a solid pace all day. Now here's where my question comes in. I've altered my nutrition, I'm drinking a gallon or more of water every day, one 32oz Gatorade and trying to get in either a power bar or protein shake between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner. I do my weights after I'm out of work around 6:15/6:30. My question is - should I still do cardio Wednesday through Friday? Or am I doing enough already? I don't want to go over the top, and I know nothing substitutes hard work, but is there too much cardio? Any help is appreciated, thanks guys

C.Coronato
06-29-12, 8:42 am
Absolutely there is such a thing as too much cardio. Ideally you want to be losing 1-2 lbs a week. If your diet is clean and you are losing that with out the extra cardio, then you are good to go. Once you stall then you might want to add some in. Just see how it goes my brother.

Joe J
06-29-12, 12:04 pm
If you're losing 1-2lbs a week with what you're doing now, don't change it. If your progress stalls, increase it. Simple.