PDA

View Full Version : This is what I did when I graduated!

Aconover
07-03-12, 3:37 am
My name is Alex Conover and as a student athlete I chose not to walk in graduation for one reason only..... DEAD LIFT DAY...

So I decided to get my graduation stuff and dead lift that day HAHA! check it out links right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU4YrhfSGZE

This is my drop set of after doing 500x4 550x2

Im only 18 year old and still have about 9 months until I turn 19! I hit a 600 pound DL with the help of Animal Pak! and will be attending BCU in the fall off of a wrestling scholarship.

Not trying to be cocky in any way just thought I would share with everyone what Animal has helped me achieve and the fun I had graduation day!

Kill i oughtta
07-03-12, 3:49 am
My name is Alex Conover and as a student athlete I chose not to walk in graduation for one reason only..... DEAD LIFT DAY...

So I decided to get my graduation stuff and dead lift that day HAHA! check it out links right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU4YrhfSGZE

This is my drop set of after doing 500x4 550x2

Im only 18 year old and still have about 9 months until I turn 19! I hit a 600 pound DL with the help of Animal Pak! and will be attending BCU in the fall off of a wrestling scholarship.

Not trying to be cocky in any way just thought I would share with everyone what Animal has helped me achieve and the fun I had graduation day!

good ship brotha glad to hear it keep doin work!

Kill i oughtta
07-03-12, 3:50 am
btw i like that vid lol

Joe J
07-03-12, 6:43 am
funny shit bro, nice one

Aconover
07-03-12, 2:53 pm
funny shit bro, nice one

Haha thanks. Thought it would be something diffrent besides walking to get a paper.

Aconover
07-03-12, 2:55 pm
good ship brotha glad to hear it keep doin work!

Thanks your sir, ill try my best!

PORTERHOUSE
07-03-12, 7:32 pm
Just don't do this if you graduate college.

Aconover
07-03-12, 7:41 pm
Just don't do this if you graduate college.

Why do you say that?

widdlewade44
07-03-12, 7:58 pm
Great work brother and congratulations on your graduation.

Thanks for sharing your video and I'm happy to hear that Animalpak has helped. Solid work and good luck on the new portions of your Journey, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Aconover
07-04-12, 5:50 pm
Great work brother and congratulations on your graduation.

Thanks for sharing your video and I'm happy to hear that Animalpak has helped. Solid work and good luck on the new portions of your Journey, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Thank you, its the only Multi-Vitamin I use haha.

Kill i oughtta
07-04-12, 8:15 pm
Thank you, its the only Multi-Vitamin I use haha.

the way it should be=]

PORTERHOUSE
07-05-12, 10:35 am
Why do you say that?

Some things only happen once.

DEADn
07-05-12, 10:42 am
For 600lbs you owned that weight. I have a question though, I recently submitted a video to a deadlift guy to help my form. One of the things I was told was to not bounce the weight went going up and down. Let it rest for a quick moment and then pick it up. Supposed to be a truer deadlift. Have you every thought about that? I have been doing this and it seems like it is helping my grip along the way. I don't use straps or a back belt but then again my weight isn't that heavy. I.E. I hit 275lbs for 4 reps.

Aconover
07-07-12, 4:15 am
For 600lbs you owned that weight. I have a question though, I recently submitted a video to a deadlift guy to help my form. One of the things I was told was to not bounce the weight went going up and down. Let it rest for a quick moment and then pick it up. Supposed to be a truer deadlift. Have you every thought about that? I have been doing this and it seems like it is helping my grip along the way. I don't use straps or a back belt but then again my weight isn't that heavy. I.E. I hit 275lbs for 4 reps.

ahhh I have thought and I do that! I only bounce the weight when Im doing my drop set. That and my adrenaline is though the roof when I drop set. When I go heavier I do let the weight rest on the ground so I try and now hurt my self from bounce such high weights!

PS! this was only 405 ;) I can only do 600 once! lol I wish this was 600!