PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a loser...

YUNG THOR
07-08-12, 9:30 pm
I must be a loser...Why on a bright Sunday morning,Some people are at church, some still in bed, other are at the beach in swimwear just chilling and having picnics and shit... but stupid ol me .... im in the gym doing Back and Calves.... a must be a loser...

Go Away
07-08-12, 10:29 pm
I must be a loser...Why on a bright Sunday morning,Some people are at church, some still in bed, other are at the beach in swimwear just chilling and having picnics and shit... but stupid ol me .... im in the gym doing Back and Calves.... a must be a loser...

I'll sign my name to that list of losers... This morning was great for me in the gym!

ghost
07-09-12, 7:01 am
add my name to that list.
sunday at 8am i was at the gym hitting chest/bis then cardio for an hour. and the gym was pretty packed, btw.

World Eater
07-09-12, 7:30 am
I wish there were gyms in my area that are open sundays! Where do I sign up for the loser club?

YUNG THOR
07-09-12, 12:03 pm
I wish there were gyms in my area that are open sundays! Where do I sign up for the loser club?

Sign up here! when you are motivated,driven to a goal , no time! , no place is more important than getting it in! Welcome brothers! to the outsiders we are losers ,to our fellow animals..... just another day!