PDA

View Full Version : Motivation offseason to stage changes video

The House
07-13-12, 6:32 am
Awesome video of offseason progress pics to stage pics. Enjoy & pass it on for motivation shows how changes can happen. Just got to keep pushing on and anything can happen do your work son thanks guys for the motivation u have given me ..

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/animal/erik-fankhouser-progress-pics

Sandman
07-13-12, 8:41 am
That's cool that they put that togeather. Your lookin huge, can't wait to see how much you improve by your next show.

Razor
07-13-12, 8:56 am
Simply awesome. Thank Erik!

Universal Rep
07-13-12, 9:02 am
Awesome vid. Nice job brotha.

World Eater
07-13-12, 12:25 pm
Jeez, up until now I never realised you had cannonball triceps... Horseshoe? Screw that, that's a horse's torso hiding in there if you ask me...

C.Coronato
07-13-12, 12:37 pm
Incredible man. Your journey back from last year is awesome. What are the plans for this year / next year?

Mr. Dead
07-13-12, 12:42 pm
Great stuff...!!!

kcburrows
07-13-12, 2:24 pm
damn bro that def is some serious motivation...lookin jacked and stacked!

P Diesel
07-13-12, 8:18 pm
we all know of House's freaky fuckin wheels, but this past year he seriously picked up the upper body. sick homey. thank u for practicin' what u preach to the fullest

P

Kill i oughtta
07-13-12, 9:11 pm
the improvments you made on your backand chest are mind blowing way to kill it house.

mritter3
07-13-12, 9:16 pm
Def can see the changes you have made house, can tell u have been busting your ass off..thanks for posting video

The Iron Gumby
07-13-12, 10:19 pm
Huge! Awesome work, House.

GUNS
07-14-12, 5:36 am
Total motivation that lets us all know what hard fucking work and a litle time can do! Congrats on the huge progress House! Hope to see you on stage again really soon!

The House
07-15-12, 8:13 pm
That's cool that they put that togeather. Your lookin huge, can't wait to see how much you improve by your next show.

that was cool i put it together lol i do all my own videos all of them

The House
07-15-12, 8:13 pm
Simply awesome. Thank Erik!

thanks

The House
07-15-12, 8:14 pm
Awesome vid. Nice job brotha.

its another stepping stone... i will not stop now i just keep moving forward

The House
07-15-12, 8:15 pm
Jeez, up until now I never realised you had cannonball triceps... Horseshoe? Screw that, that's a horse's torso hiding in there if you ask me...

thank you... i tri lol to have big tris lol

The House
07-15-12, 8:15 pm
Incredible man. Your journey back from last year is awesome. What are the plans for this year / next year?

things are cooking right now mate

The House
07-15-12, 8:16 pm
Great stuff...!!!

thanks glad u liked it

The House
07-15-12, 8:17 pm
damn bro that def is some serious motivation...lookin jacked and stacked!

eachday i move on getting bigger stronger and smarter one day it will all come together

The House
07-15-12, 8:18 pm
we all know of House's freaky fuckin wheels, but this past year he seriously picked up the upper body. sick homey. thank u for practicin' what u preach to the fullest

P

i am what u see i will always practice what i say and say what i practice. thanks mate.. pulling it all together

The House
07-15-12, 8:19 pm
the improvments you made on your backand chest are mind blowing way to kill it house.

thanks i did focus on them areas and glad u noticed thank u

The House
07-15-12, 8:20 pm
Def can see the changes you have made house, can tell u have been busting your ass off..thanks for posting video

thanks i had a very productive offseason. refocus and rebuild time

The House
07-15-12, 8:20 pm
Huge! Awesome work, House.

thanks stepping it up one show at a time

The House
07-15-12, 8:21 pm
Total motivation that lets us all know what hard fucking work and a litle time can do! Congrats on the huge progress House! Hope to see you on stage again really soon!

it will be soon mate yes i will not let grass grow on these wheels

Joe J
07-15-12, 8:27 pm
Fuck mate that quick calf shot in there was sterling! I can only dream right now of having calves like that!