PDA

View Full Version : New Split

JSwick
07-14-12, 9:06 pm
Ok brothers I was doing HRt for a while and loved it but I feel as though I need to learn to put together a solid split if I am ever going to succeed.... here's what I have in mind

Monday - Quads, Calves, and Biceps
Tuesday - Chest, and Triceps
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Shoulders, Calves, and abs
Friday - Back, Traps, and Hams

I purposefully split up hams and quads because I tend to get all amped up and powerhouse my quads so by the time I get to my hams my legs are shot... lol any suggestions and critiques are welcome that's why I posted this.

C.Coronato
07-16-12, 10:22 am
Will you be off Sat and Sun too? Have you given it a shot yet?

JSwick
07-16-12, 1:03 pm
Will you be off Sat and Sun too? Have you given it a shot yet?

Yes unless you think i should only rest one day? ...and yeah so far i like it...legs havr always been one of my weakest areas so splitting them up to develop them seems to be doing the trick

Joe J
07-16-12, 3:44 pm
Yes unless you think i should only rest one day? ...and yeah so far i like it...legs havr always been one of my weakest areas so splitting them up to develop them seems to be doing the trick

I think resting sat and sun would be optimum. The splits looks good to me bro, I've never preferred splitting legs up but if you feel like that will help you hit them harder then by all means run it and tell us how it goes.

JSwick
07-17-12, 5:30 pm
I think resting sat and sun would be optimum. The splits looks good to me bro, I've never preferred splitting legs up but if you feel like that will help you hit them harder then by all means run it and tell us how it goes.

Thanks for the response brother... ill tell you what GH max is a legit supplement i started taking it when i started this routine... i woke up feeling pumped lol