PDA

View Full Version : Protein help

Jack
07-17-12, 2:07 pm
I recently purchased Dymayizes elite series whey protein isolate in berry blast flavor. It tastes fucking horrendous. The supplement store from where I purchased doesn't accept returns.... Does anyone have a recipe for that protein powder/flavor? Thanks, Jack

Bruiser
07-17-12, 2:10 pm
Are you fucking serious? You get on the Animal Pak FORVM to ask about another brand?! Holy fuck! Read the rules...

Universal Rep
07-17-12, 2:11 pm
Have ya tried contactin the company directly? Corporate, for example, offers a 100% guarantee on everything it sells but sometimes stores dont know this.

Anyways, can you mix things in like fruit?

B.S.
07-17-12, 2:11 pm
I recently purchased Dymayizes elite series whey protein isolate in berry blast flavor. It tastes fucking horrendous. The supplement store from where I purchased doesn't accept returns.... Does anyone have a recipe for that protein powder/flavor? Thanks, Jack

cant really talk about other brands here but with a berry flavored protein try mixing with gatorade or a different fruit drink

B.S.
07-17-12, 2:12 pm
Are you fucking serious? You get on the Animal Pak FORVM to ask about another brand?! Holy fuck! Read the rules...

bruisers on a roll today.

Bruiser
07-17-12, 2:15 pm

Holy flaming fuck balls! I can't take this shit today! Wtf?!

Universal Rep
07-17-12, 2:16 pm

Bad day? Haha...

Kowboy
07-17-12, 2:21 pm
Read the rules chief

Jack
07-17-12, 2:53 pm
I'm sorry abouth that, I just joined today and I read the rules right after posting it. Thanks for the responses. Won't happen again

Mr. Dead
07-17-12, 3:09 pm
I'm sorry abouth that, I just joined today and I read the rules right after posting it. Thanks for the responses. Won't happen again

It happens...

Universal Rep
07-17-12, 4:01 pm

Dont worry about it brotha... Ur new here and besides ya weren't "promoting" a competitor... Anyway, check with them to see if they have a guarantee like Corporate does. If not, there are strategies for makin ur shake better... Good luck.