PDA

View Full Version : Thank you...

Machine
07-17-12, 6:34 pm
I routinely get into a self imposed funk; partly because Its how I focus, and partly due to the fact that I want to be where I am not - God has seen fit not to make me the ruler of the world...that is decidedly a good thing in all seriousness. But as I drift into solitude and seething; I remember something that causes me to feel inner contentment that I have not known since I was a small boy - I can do this shit and I can do this better than anyone because its mine. I own it - you do too - you own your life and goals and you determine how far you rise or fall just as I do.

Now isn't that as comforting as a mint julip tea on the porch with the dog at your feet?

MACHINE

Mr. Dead
07-17-12, 6:45 pm
You just keep on pluggin' away, brother...

N. Motta
07-17-12, 6:57 pm
That was bad ass. Thanks Machine

mritter3
07-17-12, 7:05 pm
One of the truly great motivators on this forvm...great write up Machine!

DANO
07-17-12, 7:33 pm
Preach on brother!

C.Coronato
07-18-12, 9:45 am
Welcome back.

kcburrows
07-18-12, 10:09 am
Welcome back bro, your wisdom and words were missed. Once again you provide words to truly live by!

Joe J
07-18-12, 12:47 pm
Welcome back to the boards brother, I have missed your style of posting.

Machine
07-18-12, 7:24 pm
Welcome back to the boards brother, I have missed your style of posting.

Glad to be here brothers - thank you

MACHINE

machineman
07-18-12, 11:02 pm
There were quite a few threads I read when I first joined up. Your words and writing style is what really caught my attention. I haven't looked back since then. Thanks to guys like you I can find articles to read when I need that extra boot to ass. Keep on posting brother.

naturalguy
07-19-12, 10:50 am
I always get something out of reading machine's posts

HIGA MONSTER
07-19-12, 11:06 am
I can do this shit and I can do this better than anyone becuase its mine. I own it - you do too - you own your life and goals and you determine how far you rise or fall just as I do.

MACHINE
Simple and to the point. I love that quote of yours right there.

You and G Diesel are amazing at how you put words together on paper and simply stamp it into our heads with the greatest of ease...I always say that to myself when reading something from you or G.

HIGA MONSTER

Machine
07-22-12, 12:33 am
Simple and to the point. I love that quote of yours right there.

You and G Diesel are amazing at how you put words together on paper and simply stamp it into our heads with the greatest of ease...I always say that to myself when reading something from you or G.

HIGA MONSTER

You can't know how good that makes me feel...greatly appreciate your kind words.

MACHINE

JSwick
07-22-12, 2:39 am
That was bad ass. Thanks Machine

Yes sir

smoothballer
07-23-12, 3:02 pm
Pure Gold

spartan300
07-29-12, 8:42 pm
The name is synonymous with ANIMAL!

MELTDOWN
07-31-12, 10:58 pm
Not sure about this " mint julip tea " poo...... but mighty encouraging to see the M post up again.

Throw a big drank glass of southern sweet azz tea in there and it clicks....

Carry On !!

deanna7272
08-01-12, 2:57 am
Just have to agree with the obvious... We're glad to see you're back in the thick of things!! Always an interesting read, words filled with motivation coupled with a kick in the ass and a slap upside the head... :)

G Diesel
08-20-12, 3:09 pm
I routinely get into a self imposed funk; partly because Its how I focus, and partly due to the fact that I want to be where I am not - God has seen fit not to make me the ruler of the world...that is decidedly a good thing in all seriousness. But as I drift into solitude and seething; I remember something that causes me to feel inner contentment that I have not known since I was a small boy - I can do this shit and I can do this better than anyone because its mine. I own it - you do too - you own your life and goals and you determine how far you rise or fall just as I do.

Now isn't that as comforting as a mint julip tea on the porch with the dog at your feet?

MACHINE

Quoted because I had no fucking choice but to quote it, that's why.

Peace, G

Tbrat
08-20-12, 3:17 pm

MACHINE

Your articles were the first thing to get me hooked on animalpak.com Welcome Back and look forward to hearing more from you.