PDA

View Full Version : Stak Time

JSwick
07-21-12, 6:21 am
Alright brothers so I went to the Docs the other day for my 6 month's checkup and had him run my blood work. Says I'm super healthy and asked me what sort of diet I had been eating because I wasn't lacking in any of my MICROS. I of course gave credit to Animal Pak ;) and a good clean bulking diet. I asked him if my test levels were optimal and he said they were decent but could stand to be a little higher. I asked him about Animal stak and showed him the info. He liked what he saw and agreed I could give t a go. So I just ordered some and will begin my cycle soon. Any weird side effects to watch for? Or any useful knowledge? I am 21 years old btw. I know a lot of people think it's stupid that I wanna take a test booster at 21 but as a Sophomore in high school I fell to peer pressure and ended up taking pro hormones at the age of 16 without any knowledge of PCT's or anything really. I know very stupid but I think my body never fully recovered, and I want to make sure everything is running like it should.

jakehess
07-22-12, 12:18 am
Alright brothers so I went to the Docs the other day for my 6 month's checkup and had him run my blood work. Says I'm super healthy and asked me what sort of diet I had been eating because I wasn't lacking in any of my MICROS. I of course gave credit to Animal Pak ;) and a good clean bulking diet. I asked him if my test levels were optimal and he said they were decent but could stand to be a little higher. I asked him about Animal stak and showed him the info. He liked what he saw and agreed I could give t a go. So I just ordered some and will begin my cycle soon. Any weird side effects to watch for? Or any useful knowledge? I am 21 years old btw. I know a lot of people think it's stupid that I wanna take a test booster at 21 but as a Sophomore in high school I fell to peer pressure and ended up taking pro hormones at the age of 16 without any knowledge of PCT's or anything really. I know very stupid but I think my body never fully recovered, and I want to make sure everything is running like it should.

I'm 22 and have been taking Stak for awhile myself. I've never had a weird side effects other that energy throughout a workout. I definitely recommend it.

JSwick
07-22-12, 3:32 am
I'm 22 and have been taking Stak for awhile myself. I've never had a weird side effects other that energy throughout a workout. I definitely recommend it.

Good to know how have your mass gains brrn while you're on it? Ever stack it with Test ?

C.Coronato
07-23-12, 11:07 am
The reason why its usually not recommend for anyone under 25 is simply because your test levels are generally very high still. But in your case, the doc checked you out and your good to go bro. Don't worry what the others have to say. There should not be any side effects to really watch for me my man, it is a natural product that wouldn't be associated with any side effects like some PH or Steroids.

jakehess
07-25-12, 11:29 pm
Good to know how have your mass gains brrn while you're on it? Ever stack it with Test ?

My mass gains have gone really well, first time I used it I put on about 7 pounds in 2 weeks. Never stacked it with test, usually stack with M-Stak.

Enforcer
07-28-12, 11:29 am
I am a huge fan of Stak, one of my favorite products in the Animal line. Great product and really get your bang for your buck. I have used it both precontest and offseason and got great results from it