PDA

View Full Version : What about 2 times week

Juniiito
07-22-12, 10:45 am
What about training each muscle 2 times a week??
Can i take Only 42 hoyes of rest for my muscles?? Or its better just train them 1 time a week for more rest???

Noob Saibot
07-22-12, 11:19 am
Different things will work for different people. A lot depends on your recovery, sleep, eating etc. I do once a week, and very rarely train 2 days in a row in order to get the most out of my next session. Remember that over doing it will only set you back.

RK
07-22-12, 11:35 am
What about training each muscle 2 times a week??
Can i take Only 42 hoyes of rest for my muscles?? Or its better just train them 1 time a week for more rest???

There are a ton of threads on this if you wanna take a peak using the search function. But for a more detailed response answer the following

1. how old are you + how long have you been training

2. weight and diet

3. what is your split like.

Juniiito
07-22-12, 12:03 pm
There are a ton of threads on this if you wanna take a peak using the search function. But for a more detailed response answer the following

1. how old are you + how long have you been training

2. weight and diet

3. what is your split like.

17 old , almost 2 years training
195 pounds and eat whole food
4 days split (2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off) i used yo train 2 times each muscle but Now i got tejía split for like 2 months...

World Eater
07-22-12, 2:53 pm
Generally, no.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?7090-Training-FAQ-1-Should-I-train-major-bodyparts-more-than-once-a-week

RK
07-22-12, 8:59 pm
17 old , almost 2 years training
195 pounds and eat whole food
4 days split (2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off) i used yo train 2 times each muscle but Now i got tejía split for like 2 months...

One a week is more than enough. that's a good split. Just murder the muscle group that one time you hit it. Personally i dont know how anyone can train a muscle group twice a week.....im usually just recovering from the last workout by the time i get back to training it again.

rocky36
07-22-12, 11:38 pm
One a week is more than enough. that's a good split. Just murder the muscle group that one time you hit it. Personally i dont know how anyone can train a muscle group twice a week.....im usually just recovering from the last workout by the time i get back to training it again.

I train everything except legs twice a week and only take 1 day off every 8 days...ive made good gains in size and strength too. BUT i also have the "luxury" of being laid off for the past couple months so i get about 10 hours of sleep and eat all day long. Under normal circumstances i would not try what im doing now. Its rough now and i dont plan on doing it much longer before i go back to a more traditional training scheme.

C.Coronato
07-23-12, 10:02 am

What made you change from the 2x each week to only 1x. Did you like how you felt with running it 2x a week?