PDA

View Full Version : High protein chocolate oatmeal pancakses

yates
07-22-12, 12:41 pm
i always enjoy eating this meal. when offseason i will use a couple whole eggs and put peanut butter and jelly on the top of the pancakes when contest dieting i will use less carbs with a reduced sugar maple syrup or jam. its simple easy and really tasty.

500ml egg whties
1.5 cup oatmeal
1 tbls. cocoa powder
1-2 tablespoon splenda
* u can shake it up in a shaker cup or blend it together.
* poor on pan and make like pancakes.

World Eater
07-22-12, 4:35 pm
Sounds good, gonna try this sometime this week!
Just wondering - how much eggs would you need for 500ml, I'm thinking depending on size 6, 7 maybe?

yates
07-22-12, 5:18 pm
Sounds good, gonna try this sometime this week!
Just wondering - how much eggs would you need for 500ml, I'm thinking depending on size 6, 7 maybe?

hey bro, with 500ml egg whites is 16 eqq whites which is about 58g protein. if u can buy carton egg whites it would work out to be much cheaper. if ur trying to add size u could use 4 whole egg's with 8 egg whites which will still give you about 50g protein ans some good fat to help put on size.

World Eater
07-22-12, 7:19 pm
hey bro, with 500ml egg whites is 16 eqq whites which is about 58g protein. if u can buy carton egg whites it would work out to be much cheaper. if ur trying to add size u could use 4 whole egg's with 8 egg whites which will still give you about 50g protein ans some good fat to help put on size.
Ah right, didn't see the whites part, thought just 500ml eggs. I'm working on gaining so I'll go with some whole eggs. Cheers.

Kill i oughtta
07-22-12, 7:40 pm
i always enjoy eating this meal. when offseason i will use a couple whole eggs and put peanut butter and jelly on the top of the pancakes when contest dieting i will use less carbs with a reduced sugar maple syrup or jam. its simple easy and really tasty.

500ml egg whties
1.5 cup oatmeal
1 tbls. cocoa powder
1-2 tablespoon splenda

good stuff man

Enforcer
09-23-12, 12:13 pm
I havent had pancakes in quit some time, reading this thread now has me craving them

yates
10-09-12, 3:53 pm
I havent had pancakes in quit some time, reading this thread now has me craving them

give them a shot Bro, dont be afraid to mix it up and try new things... the other day i put some cocolate chips and sliced banana's in them. taste great.

rdffnd@gmail.com
10-10-12, 8:40 am
I just played around with these and they actually came out pretty good. I used chocolate this time but I think I want to try it with strawberry.

1 egg white
2 scoops chocolate whey protein
small amount of baking soda
walnuts
banana
blueberries

Blend it up and make it like a pancake.

mritter3
10-10-12, 8:53 am
Love the recipe Yates...seems easy to make...def will give it a go

1JFS3
10-10-12, 12:47 pm
Best protein pancake recipe known to man, trust me..right here:

Heaping 1/4 Cup of Oats
Heaping 1/4 Cup of FF Cottage Cheese
1 Full Scoop Whey
4 Egg Whites
Milk to get thick but runny texture

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/AnimatedSauce/IMG_0205.jpg

Highlander
09-12-14, 7:11 am

500ml egg whties
1.5 cup oatmeal
1 tbls. cocoa powder
1-2 tablespoon splenda

Just had these a little while ago and they were freaking good!!!

skibasgym
01-30-15, 9:12 pm
Definitely going to give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing!