PDA

View Full Version : Workout routine

benfica6912
07-29-12, 12:48 pm
Hello! I´d like to ask a question please. My chest workout routine is on Monday. Do you think it would be bad if i do chest next week on Wednesday for example? I´m asking that, because i already dont know my schedule for next week.

PS: I work chest one time per week.

Thank you!

MELTDOWN
07-29-12, 10:10 pm
Doesnt matter what day as long as you get it in. For some reason, seems almost the whole planet works chest on Mondays. Many years back I purposely changed to a diff day just to be able to get to a bench and some machines without traffic jams in the gym. Plus I like to mess with peeps heads and not be on the same
" schedule"

Carry On !!!

Joe J
07-30-12, 9:45 am
As long as you are allowing adequate time between chest workouts for your muscles to fully recover then it doesn't matter what day of the week you hit it on. Good luck bro.

benfica6912
07-30-12, 10:18 am
Ok. Thank you both!!

machineman
07-30-12, 11:47 am
Doesnt matter what day as long as you get it in. For some reason, seems almost the whole planet works chest on Mondays. Many years back I purposely changed to a diff day just to be able to get to a bench and some machines without traffic jams in the gym. Plus I like to mess with peeps heads and not be on the same
" schedule"

Carry On !!!

^^^ this drives me crazy. I will either squat or deadlift on Mondays just to avoid the agony!

Joe J
07-30-12, 11:48 am
^^^ this drives me crazy. I will either squat or deadlift on Mondays just to avoid the agony!

I feel ya brother, I don't hit the gym on mondays at all cause I just can't stand this shit.