PDA

View Full Version : hardcore gym

startinnew
07-29-12, 5:21 pm
Was thinking of opening an actual hardcore gym in Wichita, KS.! I don't
know how many guys are from here but it would be very animal approved. No thrills or fancy shit just the basics. Squat racks bench press DB's to 140lbs for now! I will grow more as it goes along! Bring in your own CD's blare music just like it should be! Just wondering if anyone would be interested hopefully can open early 2013 charge $30 monthly. Anyone from Wichita think it could work?

spartan300
07-29-12, 7:27 pm
I wish you the very best in your venture to bring iron to the people!

FITGYM
07-29-12, 8:17 pm
Good Luck with the gym and I'm sure you can find a few Animals on here near you

ThatLittleMonster
07-29-12, 8:27 pm
One of my dreams! i would love to open a small spot, and just put together a dungeon! im out in portland, something i would do for fun when i get into my older years. But good luck brother you got my support

A.B.E alays be eatin!

C.Coronato
07-30-12, 3:32 pm
Here is a good thread to look into my man:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?17856-Wichita-Animals

mjehle
04-09-13, 3:35 pm
Was thinking of opening an actual hardcore gym in Wichita, KS.! I don't
know how many guys are from here but it would be very animal approved. No thrills or fancy shit just the basics. Squat racks bench press DB's to 140lbs for now! I will grow more as it goes along! Bring in your own CD's blare music just like it should be! Just wondering if anyone would be interested hopefully can open early 2013 charge $30 monthly. Anyone from Wichita think it could work?

This is a fantastic idea! There are no real hardcore gyms in the Wichita area and people would flock to yours. The only real gyms anywhere in Wichita are the YMCAs which are alright but half the equipment is only available if you're with a trainer and they don't allow chalk. I would sign up for your gym and for $30 dollars a month I can't think of a single hardcore guy who wouldn't. There are some pretty impressive people in Wichita, one of our residents took second at the Jay Cutler Classic this year, but we have no good gyms. I think it's an awesome idea and it would work.

JHOORNSTRA
04-14-13, 7:21 pm
Good luck, I may also in FL soon...

E-dizzle
04-27-13, 1:06 am
(crosses fingers) palm beach county palm beach county palm beach county palm beach county haha..........