PDA

View Full Version : Just doing what I love most in this world

rudypin07
07-30-12, 12:36 pm
Wish I would have signed up for the FORVUM earlier. I built myself from a tiny 140lbs to a decent 210lb. Then after a bunch of bad mistakes and just not being as focused as I usually and am I hit 236.fat. I decided that I wasn't happy because I wasn't eating or lifting the way I should. I stopped all the terrible fast food and immediately hit 220. Then in June I started really dieting and my lifting schedule was exactly how I wanted it. I was 210 by July and now I am at 195 and 15 pounds away from my goal weight. My diet is higher carb intake in the morning with a gradual drop till my 4th meal where the only carbs I get are from greens. I also up my healthy fat intake along with my protein when I start dropping carbs. I lift 5 days a week, focusing on my 3 big lifts so that I can gain my overall strength back and so that I won't lose to much muscle due to my lower calorie intake. My cardio is 10-15 mins of HITT followed by 10-5 min of low intensity uphill walking at a decent pace which is done 6 days a week.

I'll be updating this daily with how I'm feeling, my weight, my lifts and everything else in between. I look forward to reading all this after this goal is complete!

C.Coronato
07-30-12, 3:33 pm
Welcome my brother, and congrats on your goals so far.

rudypin07
08-01-12, 9:20 am
Well haven't been in touch to update this in few days but everything is on track. Added had an amazing chest work out on Monday, energy levels stayed consistent and I breezed by cardio! Did back yesterday and decided to add Good Mornings after dead lifts which felt good at the time
But my hips are paying the price right now. Little discomfort never killed anyone though. Diets been on point since it consists of the same thing everyday but I actually love that. Messes with my head when I try to get creative and I'm just more comfortable with the consistency of eggs, turkey bacon, chicken breast, ground sirloin and tilapia for my proteins. Whole wheat tortilla, Ezekiel bread, fruits and of course since after my 4th meal all carbs have been tapered off, VEGGIES! Woke up at 5 this morning to do my cardio since I promised the lady that I would take her on a date night tonite. Thankfully, she fully supports and loves the fact that I want to compete in the near future so she's down to do anything she can to help. Even let me take her to a churrescuria( Brazilian steak house) for our date dinner instead of sushi because Even though I can handle myself and wouldn't have sushi, why put the temptation in front of me. She called me yesterday just to tell me she had bought me 2 bottles of pre workout and new lifting straps because she saw I was out of pre workout and because I had misplaced my straps. You can go places by yourself but having a woman like that, makes the trip just that much sweeter.