PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition ANIMAL Iconic?

C.Coronato
08-01-12, 3:07 pm
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/BlackIconic.jpg

This limited edition is currently available if you know where to look.

mritter3
08-01-12, 4:18 pm
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/BlackIconic.jpg

This limited edition is currently available if you know where to look.

what....seriously...awesome, gonna do some looking around then!

Cranky
08-01-12, 4:37 pm
Sick arms not included.

intoodeep25
08-01-12, 4:42 pm
where can i find this, ive gotta purchase one. been waiting an extremely long time for this tee and i cant find where you are talking about

naturalguy
08-01-12, 4:43 pm
sick

Cellardweller
08-01-12, 4:48 pm
I found it and may the iron gods smile upon me. Or at least Elektra.

intoodeep25
08-01-12, 4:50 pm
I found it and may the iron gods smile upon me. Or at least Electra.

hoook a brother up! where it be!

Razor
08-01-12, 4:56 pm
Searching now...

Medford
08-01-12, 6:18 pm
damn...and they have the new grey one out today too. must have both.

Cellardweller
08-01-12, 6:30 pm
hoook a brother up! where it be!

A couple of Animal PROMOs have popped up over there:

Pak and more
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146819653

Flex and more
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146819883

Good luck.

intoodeep25
08-01-12, 6:44 pm
put in for em both. now i just have to hope i win lol ive been lusting after a shirt like this for like 4+ years now. im animalistic25 over there

mritter3
08-01-12, 7:02 pm
I found it and may the iron gods smile upon me. Or at least Elektra.

Wonder if it is only available from promos or if it can be purchased as well?

Tiger
08-02-12, 6:00 am
Damn... So no chance for us Scottish Animals?

Universal Rep
08-02-12, 9:23 am
Wonder if it is only available from promos or if it can be purchased as well?

Not available for purchase... But mebbe not limited to those two promo threads... If you fellas are interested that is.

SailinScotty
08-02-12, 9:25 am
Not available for purchase... But mebbe not limited to those two promo threads... If you fellas are interested that is.

I'm interested.

rainman
08-02-12, 9:27 am
I'm in the same boat as you Tiger. I'm pretty miffed I can't get the BB Shock/ Torrent HP combo shipped over here either. I did get my LE Military green Iconic through the other week, (and gave an extra fiver for Help For Heroes too), so there may be hope yet.

Razor
08-02-12, 9:31 am

More than interested.

Universal Rep
08-02-12, 9:31 am
More than interested.

But less than enthused???

Razor
08-02-12, 9:33 am
But less than enthused???

hahahaha more than interested is over-enthused haha

Universal Rep
08-02-12, 9:35 am
hahahaha more than interested is over-enthused haha

Ima still not convinced of ur conviction.

Razor
08-02-12, 9:42 am
Ima still not convinced of ur conviction.

haha

Tiger
08-02-12, 10:41 am
I'm in the same boat as you Tiger. I'm pretty miffed I can't get the BB Shock/ Torrent HP combo shipped over here either. I did get my LE Military green Iconic through the other week, (and gave an extra fiver for Help For Heroes too), so there may be hope yet.

Damn... Give us UK Animals some love! Haha.

Yeah, I feel ya! I've got 2 of the green Iconics and just ordered 3 of the new grey one.

Do BB.com not ship Shock or Torrent to the UK?

rainman
08-02-12, 1:16 pm
Do BB.com not ship Shock or Torrent to the UK?
I tried to order the Shock/ Torrent Hawaiian Pump combo offer, but was told on the checkout screen that there were no HPs available for UK delivery. Bit of a shame when Torrent is such a kick ass product. I would have liked to have tried it out for a week or two. The new Shock Therapy is available from my usual supplier though, (as are the standard Torrent flavours), but I do like my freebies!

mritter3
08-02-12, 1:23 pm

if its limited edition and Animal, im interested...for sure

Universal Rep
08-02-12, 4:18 pm
if its limited edition and Animal, im interested...for sure

LE shirts are always coveted...

mritter3
08-02-12, 5:26 pm
LE shirts are always coveted...

Indeed, as they should be, when there is limited # of something especially an iconic it will be in high demand

conjugalburns
08-02-12, 7:39 pm
me want

GRTGDN
08-02-12, 8:36 pm
this HAS to be made available!!

mritter3
08-02-12, 8:42 pm
this HAS to be made available!!

I wish but not likely, limited edition makes even more coveted

AWARD
08-02-12, 10:51 pm

Definitely interested... even checked Muscular Development's animal thread too :( no luck

Brometheus
08-02-12, 10:55 pm
New PT Grey shirt now this!(insert pic of baby throwing up the heck ya fist)

Universal Rep
08-03-12, 10:09 am
Definitely interested... even checked Muscular Development's animal thread too :( no luck

Check BB.com's Company Promo section...

AWARD
08-03-12, 4:02 pm
Check BB.com's Company Promo section...

Thanks, but I saw those.. I saw someone say that the LE t shirt may not be limited to bb.com's threads.. was looking around

Universal Rep
08-03-12, 4:43 pm
Thanks, but I saw those.. I saw someone say that the LE t shirt may not be limited to bb.com's threads.. was looking around

Oh that... Just wonderin about putting a similar promo here on the FORVM. What say ye?

mritter3
08-03-12, 5:16 pm
Oh that... Just wonderin about putting a similar promo here on the FORVM. What say ye?

I'd say that would be a great idea rep, i ordered my pt grey one this morning, can't wait to get it!

Razor
08-03-12, 5:17 pm

Do it!

AWARD
08-03-12, 5:40 pm

Hells yea!

JoshLandry
08-03-12, 7:53 pm
nice!!!!

deanna7272
08-03-12, 9:00 pm
Tried putting in an order, can't remember my password for the store... Sent a message, to get email addy updated also... Hopefully someone can help a sista out...

Razor
08-05-12, 12:28 pm
Tried putting in an order, can't remember my password for the store... Sent a message, to get email addy updated also... Hopefully someone can help a sista out...

D whatcha gonna order?

TufffGuY
08-05-12, 6:26 pm
Of course I would just win a promo at UniversalUSA and then this shirt comes out......wtf

rbowman91
08-06-12, 11:42 am
rock solid

deanna7272
08-07-12, 12:20 am
D whatcha gonna order?

Thanks to Agg, helping with my password dilemma he fixed me up!!! I picked up the new Iconic... Wooo Hooo!!! And I grabbed one of the sleeveless "Squat Til Ya Puke" shirts... I wanted the "I'm not here to talk" sleeveless, but they are out of Meds... :(

mritter3
08-07-12, 7:00 am
Thanks to Agg, helping with my password dilemma he fixed me up!!! I picked up the new Iconic... Wooo Hooo!!! And I grabbed one of the sleeveless "Squat Til Ya Puke" shirts... I wanted the "I'm not here to talk" sleeveless, but they are out of Meds... :(

nice...got me one as well in addition to a few patches.

Tiger
08-07-12, 7:21 am

PATCHES!!! I keep forgetting to order the patches!

Next time...

C.Coronato
08-07-12, 12:11 pm
Who has found the shirt??

deanna7272
08-07-12, 12:42 pm

I had the patches on my original order and forgot to add them before checking out... Looks like I may have to put in another order... Shucks....lol

mritter3
08-07-12, 1:27 pm
PATCHES!!! I keep forgetting to order the patches!

Next time...

ya man...there a must to customize!

mritter3
08-07-12, 1:28 pm
Who has found the shirt??

i have only seen it on the bb.com promos and the one's over here...havent seen a place to just order that black iconic tho

C.Coronato
08-07-12, 1:31 pm
i have only seen it on the bb.com promos and the one's over here...havent seen a place to just order that black iconic tho

Its not available to order brotha, just to win in the promos!

Tiger
08-07-12, 1:35 pm

Any Promo's a Scottish brother can enter?

mritter3
08-07-12, 1:38 pm

haha..ok thats what i thought, was going out of my mind searching around for it, thought u had a hidden link or something...lol

Mexisack
08-07-12, 1:58 pm
Looks awesome! I'd enter if I hadn't already gone all in for a shot at another Universal promo already. You should consider adding it to the promo I'm referring to to make that package even more epic ^^.

Universal Rep
08-08-12, 11:28 am
Looks awesome! I'd enter if I hadn't already gone all in for a shot at another Universal promo already. You should consider adding it to the promo I'm referring to to make that package even more epic ^^.

People shouldn't just randomly enter all promos.. Gotta pick and choose selectively.

mritter3
08-08-12, 11:33 am
People shouldn't just randomly enter all promos.. Gotta pick and choose selectively.

agree 100% give everyone a chance at some Universal or Animal stuff....although i am sure there is a list of who has won what so there are not duplicate winners...but still stick to the one u want the most, if ya dont win...oh well.

Universal Rep
08-08-12, 11:42 am
agree 100% give everyone a chance at some Universal or Animal stuff....although i am sure there is a list of who has won what so there are not duplicate winners...but still stick to the one u want the most, if ya dont win...oh well.

Yup... There's a list of winners for all promos that's checked before new winners are selected.

Mexisack
08-08-12, 12:03 pm

I agree with this fully as well. I choose the ones that interest/will help me the most. If I don't agree with certain ingredients in a product, or whatever may be offered in the promotion, I won't enter it. Only mentioned the shirt because it looks amazing, and from what I understand, we aren't able to purchase it ><.

Universal Rep
08-08-12, 12:11 pm
I agree with this fully as well. I choose the ones that interest/will help me the most. If I don't agree with certain ingredients in a product, or whatever may be offered in the promotion, I won't enter it. Only mentioned the shirt because it looks amazing, and from what I understand, we aren't able to purchase it ><.

The best promos have the fewest winners and so the smallest odds. But to win a t-shirt and miss out on the swag bag, is that worth it? Everyone's gotta make those calculations...

Mexisack
08-08-12, 12:17 pm
The best promos have the fewest winners and so the smallest odds. But to win a t-shirt and miss out on the swag bag, is that worth it? Everyone's gotta make those calculations...

Oh believe me, I've considered everything. Between what I've gone through with already, and what I've learned about persistence/consistency/dedication in this world, I know what I'm sticking with it!

Plus that bag alone is too big of an opportunity to miss out on. At the very least I know I did as much as I could to at least make a reasonable attempt at it.

mritter3
08-08-12, 2:51 pm

very true rep..gotta go with what is most important to ya right now...the iconic shirt is pretty damn sweet cause not many people are gonna get it, and u cant buy it.