PDA

View Full Version : 515 lb Raw Bench press training PR

GUNZ
08-02-12, 10:05 am
Wanted to share this vid with the Animal freaks! Bodyweigh was 215 last night and still plan on cutting to 198 for next meet, elbows and bicepts were hurting from heavy deads the night before. Still was able to get a PR, mind over weight: http://youtu.be/KMaVZ8hO6qg

Aggression
08-02-12, 1:01 pm
Wow. Bumping this thread because e'ybody needs to see this shit. niCe job bro.

N. Motta
08-02-12, 1:07 pm
That's fucked up man.

G Diesel
08-02-12, 1:26 pm
That's some STRONG, inspiring shit.

Peace, G

Solid Dreams
08-02-12, 2:20 pm
215? Damn, dude!

I need your focus!

GUNZ
08-02-12, 2:41 pm
That's some STRONG, inspiring shit.

Peace, G Thanks G Diesel-Just putting in work man.

Wow. Bumping this thread because e'ybody needs to see this shit. niCe job bro.

Thanks man!

215? Damn, dude!

I need your focus! Focus is key Solid Dreams! I use to just lift, now iv learned to tap into a mindset that has helped me reach goals i once thought wasent possible. I always put a limit on what i could do, now i realize their are NO LIMITS!

C.Coronato
08-02-12, 3:06 pm
Incredible my man. Absolutely incredible.

BigChrisF
08-03-12, 12:09 am
Nice bench.

I find it concerning that your elbows and biceps hurt after deadlifting.

GUNZ
08-03-12, 10:25 am
Nice bench.

I find it concerning that your elbows and biceps hurt after deadlifting.

Thanks for the concern man, iv been pulling with bands and chains for last 4 weeks and this week was first week going raw first! I was a little fired up and jerked the weight off the ground a few times with 600 and 630, soo thats why the bicepts were sore. Its something i need to work on, im a smart lifter just sometimes form gets off on deads for sure. Thanks

B.S.
08-03-12, 5:17 pm
good god man. thats sick.

Justin Randal
08-04-12, 8:23 pm
Savage!!

Shades
08-05-12, 10:12 am
Wanted to share this vid with the Animal freaks! Bodyweigh was 215 last night and still plan on cutting to 198 for next meet, elbows and bicepts were hurting from heavy deads the night before. Still was able to get a PR, mind over weight: http://youtu.be/KMaVZ8hO6qg

That is absolutely amazing, man...good on you!

GUNZ
08-05-12, 11:45 am
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! been working hard this training cycle.

Big Byrd
08-06-12, 2:22 pm
solid work. Become a full meet lifter AND hittin bench prs.

P Diesel
08-09-12, 1:32 am
very nice, most impressed w that kidna press at that BW. freak'

P

Vrotsos991
08-10-12, 10:05 pm

Great job man. That is quite impressive and inspirational. Crazy inspiration.

Dont want to jack your thread but maybe you could give me a quick piece of advice. I was doing bill starrs 5x5 since April. I did the light lifting off weeks as recommended. A week ago my joints started to get very sore. I switched to a 4x8 work out to remove the intensity off my joints for a while. How long would you say to recommend staying off the 4x8 to recover?

GUNZ
08-13-12, 2:55 pm
Great job man. That is quite impressive and inspirational. Crazy inspiration.

Dont want to jack your thread but maybe you could give me a quick piece of advice. I was doing bill starrs 5x5 since April. I did the light lifting off weeks as recommended. A week ago my joints started to get very sore. I switched to a 4x8 work out to remove the intensity off my joints for a while. How long would you say to recommend staying off the 4x8 to recover?

Thanks for the props that everyone has given!! Def get on some Glucosamine MSM product to help with the pain, and i also use stuff call Sombra to rub in on my elbows and bicepts before benching (i love that stuff). Continue the 4x8 sets till your feeling like the pain is gone. It happens, when my body says to back off I do just that and come back better the next week usally. The pain usally shoudnt last longer then 2 weeks or possibly something is wrong, hope this info helps a little!

World Eater
08-13-12, 3:35 pm
Sweet vid man. That's some heavy weight you're liftin' there!