PDA

View Full Version : Not the Best I Can Be Yet.

KettleBellFreak
08-09-12, 1:00 pm
I'm new to this website, and pretty new to exercising in general. I started exercising 9 months and 3 days ago. Since then I've went from 192 with no muscle at all to speak of and now I'm a lean 164 with veins buldging and muscles shaping solid. I'm by no means a body builder, and certainly not half the man most of you Animals are, but I joined for any support anybody can throw me: training tips, supplement recommendations, and motivation in general. Most of you guys are impressive as shit and I'm sure I can learn a lot from you.

Appollonian
08-09-12, 1:16 pm
I'm new to this website, and pretty new to exercising in general. I started exercising 9 months and 3 days ago. Since then I've went from 192 with no muscle at all to speak of and now I'm a lean 164 with veins buldging and muscles shaping solid. I'm by no means a body builder, and certainly not half the man most of you Animals are, but I joined for any support anybody can throw me: training tips, supplement recommendations, and motivation in general. Most of you guys are impressive as shit and I'm sure I can learn a lot from you.

I like the title of your thread here. It speaks to the mentality that anyone serious about building a better person out of themselves needs to have.

And don't feel like you have nothing to bring to the table here either. Browse through threads, read the articles, and speak up when you have a question or have something to say. You've found something that works for you, and maybe it'll help someone else out, too.

Aggression
08-09-12, 1:20 pm
Welcome. Got a question? Post it up and we'll be glad to help you out.

Mexisack
08-09-12, 1:36 pm
Hey I feel the same way. I just joined up a few days ago, and I'm around the same size as you as well. This place is definitely great for motivation, and tips, among other things.

Universal Rep
08-09-12, 3:20 pm

"Bodybuilder" means diff things for diff folks... Dont go by wut ya think it means for others but for yourself. Strive to make gains every single day. The support system here in the FORVM can be great. As always, the more ya put in, the more ya get out. Welcome.

C.Coronato
08-09-12, 3:27 pm
Welcome my brother. Solid transformation in those 9 months. Thats the hardest part, getting started. Now that you're on a roll, keep it moving ..

Joe J
08-12-12, 4:48 pm
You're putting the time, hard work, sacrifice, solitude and dedication into building your body. You are a bodybuilder.

PORTERHOUSE
08-12-12, 7:04 pm
I think the think about this game is, you'll never feel like you're the best you can be. It never ends. Take pride in your progress, then move on to the next level.

Welcome.

KettleBellFreak
08-13-12, 8:11 am
You're putting the time, hard work, sacrifice, solitude and dedication into building your body. You are a bodybuilder.

Thanks man, I'm sure you've done the same.

JHAMMER
09-04-12, 5:50 am
Hey man I saw this post and had to offer a welcome. I've been in the Iron game for nearly ten years now and I've learned quite a bit but made many mistakes along the way. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about training, diet, motivation or anything else really. Good luck bro you are in the right place.

P Diesel
09-04-12, 10:41 am
nice work so fasr bro, learn from those around and those on the forvm. but take thigns away from each person not to b like them but to learn from them. the best u can b is you bro

P

U Mad Brah?
09-04-12, 12:13 pm
stay focused n train hard brah...

Universal Rep
09-06-12, 11:37 am

A man's character aint about how lean or muscular ya are. Do ya have the right mindset? Are ya in it for the right reasons? To me, this is wut makes an ANIMAL... Nice work brotha. Keep it up.