PDA

View Full Version : My Journey to 10%

ztrogers52
08-11-12, 11:47 am
Currently I am through day 9 of my first ever cut. I weigh 204 lbs, and am 6'1" with 15% body fat (had it measured again this morning). When I started the cut I was at 204 lbs with 17% body fat, so I have experienced solid success in a short amount of time. My stack looks like this:

Animal Pak
Animal Cuts
Animal Stak
Animal M-Stak
D-Pol
Fish Oil
Magnesium
Whey Protein
Casein Protein

I am eating close to 2300 calories per day, all clean. My goal is to be under 10% BF which should bring out my abs. Like most guys I store probably 70% of my BF around my waist, including all of my visible body fat. To get to 10% BF I project I will weigh 190 lbs, but that is without muscle gain, which I have already experienced, thus I think 194-196 lbs will be my ending weight.

My routine is such:

6:30 AM - 30-40 minutes of cardio (bike, step master, incline treadmill) + 30 minutes of Core and body weight exercise work (back extensions, pushups, pull ups, etc)

7:45 AM - Meal 1 3 Eggs, banana, 1 scoop whey protein, 1 piece 100% wheat toast w/Peanut butter

10:30 AM - Meal 2 All natural trail mix (170 calories)

12:00 PM - Meal 3 Baby carrots, greek yogurt, chicken breast, 1 serving almonds, 2 servings leafy greens and tomatoes.

2:30 PM - Meal 4 1 Serving Almonds

5:30 PM - Meal 5 1 Banana

5:50 PM - Weight Lifting (1 Hour)

7:00 PM - Meal 6 Chicken/Steak, Whey Protein, 3 servings leafy greens, 2 servings other vegetables (non-starches)

10:00 PM - Sleep

I drink 1+ Gallon of water per day

See any thing in here that would keep me from reaching my goals? let me know!

I will continue to post my results as they keep coming.

C.Coronato
08-13-12, 12:30 pm
It looks like a solid start for sure. One thing i do see for sure is that between 12 and when you go to the gym you are not having any real meals. Almonds and a Banana is not enough fuel to keep you going properly through the workout. I would suggest throwing in chicken and rice and/or veg with the almonds, and then have a good protein shake with a banana in the meal right before training.