PDA

View Full Version : Vermont Animals

eblnyc
08-17-12, 6:56 pm
If theres anyone in the house that wants to train in the green mountain state iam gonna put on an ABC at farhaven fitness...The owner is a powerliter and has a powerlifting team so he is down..i havent set a date yet but i will post it...it will be pretty cool,they got some strong men and women there..they are down for sure!!!

G Diesel
08-20-12, 8:44 am
Very cool, ebl... Once you get the day locked in, let us know and we'll hook you up with some swag for those who turn out.

Thanks for supporting the ABC movement in Vermont.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
08-20-12, 11:28 am
Looking good. Glad to see your getting set up!

eblnyc
08-20-12, 12:27 pm
Thanks boys! Iam gonna chat with the owner this week and see about a date! It's not like nobody will be there the piwerlifters will for sure so it's all good!

eblnyc
08-28-12, 2:14 pm
the date for the 1st ABC will be on November 10 which is a saturday..it will be at fairhaven fitness which is right over the new state border...if u wanna come just post on this thread...the roll call so far is....me(ellen) and the fairhaven fitness powerlifting team anyone is welcome...

eblnyc
08-28-12, 2:15 pm
the date for the 1st ABC will be on November 10 which is a saturday..it will be at fairhaven fitness which is right over the new state border...if u wanna come just post on this thread...the roll call so far is....me(ellen) and the fairhaven fitness powerlifting team anyone is welcome...

new york state border fuck i cant even write staight..lol

Jay
08-28-12, 2:47 pm

Im from W. Mass- Ill look at my schedule and see if I cant make it out there. Ill ask some of the CT animals, too.

eblnyc
08-28-12, 2:49 pm
Ok dude sounds good...

eblnyc
08-28-12, 2:57 pm
iam gonna take some pics of the gym and post em these guys have some pretty hardcore equipment...

Jay
08-28-12, 3:03 pm
iam gonna take some pics of the gym and post em these guys have some pretty hardcore equipment...

Is this it on facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fair-Haven-Fitness/108892219190934

eblnyc
08-28-12, 3:08 pm
i learn something new everyday..fuck i didnt know that lol

eblnyc
11-03-12, 12:02 am
no takers so far...its cool! i got at least a few people so i wont be alone..i had to change locations to pyramid fitness on merchants row in rutland vt...it should be fun..

Jay
11-18-12, 8:16 pm
Had forgoten about it and this thread got burried amongst the other ones otherwise I would have been in.

eblnyc
06-15-13, 1:28 am
thanks to super strom sandy my abc got all kinds of fucked up...so iam gonna try this again..my two buddies want to hang so i was planning on a training session at fairhaven fitness the last weekend in july for anyone who wants to come! for all the strongmen out there,they got the equipment for that plus all the powerlifting stuff..josh and bam and i will be there for sure! hey g money i never got my swag and my buds were pissed! just to let u know they want to represent!!! will post the date shortly!

eblnyc
07-24-13, 1:59 pm
ok the date is set for august 24 th for anyone who wants to come! fairhaven fitness in fairhaven vermont! 1:00 pm everyone is welcome!

eblnyc
07-24-13, 2:02 pm
If theres anyone in the house that wants to train in the green mountain state iam gonna put on an ABC at farhaven fitness...The owner is a powerliter and has a powerlifting team so he is down..i havent set a date yet but i will post it...it will be pretty cool,they got some strong men and women there..they are down for sure!!!

ok next abc will be august 24 2013 at fairhaven fitness.. i got a pretty big group going but moree are welcome it will start at 1 pm

11.firefighter.7
08-11-13, 9:57 pm
NH fellas welcome with open arms?

eblnyc
08-19-13, 6:55 pm
NH fellas welcome with open arms?

of course!!! everyone is welcome!

eblnyc
08-19-13, 6:59 pm
ok i got a list of people for the vt abc...i got 15 people including myself and my boy and strength coach who holds the state record for bench at the moment in his weight class..hes a killer powerlifter..hes competing in november and iam gonna get a vid of him..hes impressive especially his deads..anyway this saturday is gonna be great...will post pics

eblnyc
08-22-13, 9:51 pm
saturdays gonna be fun!

eblnyc
08-25-13, 7:30 pm
The abc went well the usual suspects were there.. Crazy lifting will post the pics shortly I was the only one with animal gear at least no body wore another companies shirts..

eblnyc
10-22-13, 4:45 pm
the next vermont abc will be on saturday november 2 at fairhaven fitness plus on november 16 the elite powerlifting comp is going off..my coach and my training pals are all competing .. good pics that day.. check it out if you are in the area!!!!

eblnyc
11-19-13, 1:03 am
next vt abc will be on december 14 th fairhaven i got pics but dont know how to put them up! if anybody knows how let me know..i suck at this shit!! and i need more shirts!!