PDA

View Full Version : Animal gym in/around Houston, TX

Javzilla54
08-18-12, 12:05 am
Hey Animals,

I'm looking for an Animal friendly gym or maybe an Animal or two that could help me/take me under their wing? Currently, I'm working out with my friend from work who happens to be a personal trainer but she and I don't push each other as much as we could; don't get me wrong, working out with her is fun, but she's more into cardio and wanting to do her things while I try to follow Animal routines as best as possible.

Any suggestions? I've tried searching the posts on here but I didn't find anything and I've been doing pretty good on my own/with her but I'm looking to really become more serious about lifting and I want to start off on the right foot with what I hope to be a lifelong passion.

Thanks guys.

- Javzilla

ionacht
08-26-12, 2:49 pm
I don't know how Animal it is yet, but I've been working out at LA Fitness in Katy the last few weeks. Good selection of equipment (even have a tbar row machine). Of course, not too many folk there at 0600, so I feel I have free reign.

Animal Rep
08-30-12, 11:04 am
Check this page out -- http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?13567-Houston-Area-Animals