PDA

View Full Version : Doubts for Domination

gMarshall
08-21-12, 10:11 am
As you can see I am starting my Journey today and my title "Doubts for Domination" simply means using peoples negative comments as fuel for your fire. Currently I am 21 years old and i starting pumping iron about a year and a half ago. When i graduated HS i weighed around 165. I was as skinny as a twig. Now I am up around 200 and my height is 6'2". My goal is to be anywhere from 245-265 Within a year or two. Since i gained about 30 pounds since i started lifting I didnt figure it would be such a challenge. But I was wrong! I cannot get past 200 for nothing. Last winter while in Anatomy and Physiology Lab there was a man in there who I used to see training people often. Well he thought a personal trainer but by looking at the guy I dont think he really knew what he was doing. While in class i told him I want to be a Bodybuilder some day, seeing that I am a little taller than most average bodybuilders, if I could put on the size I could be HUGE!!! After I told him i wanted to be a bodybuilder he just looked at me dead serious and told me right to my face, you will never be able to be a bodybuilder you are too tall. Now most people i know would probably listen to this character and just give up, but not me. Since he told me that I think about it every day. It is people like him that will allow me to keep my drive and ambition to to reach my goals. Take everybodys doubts they have and prove to them I CAN do it without them by dominating any obstacle in my way by myself.

Currently I am in college in Zanesville Ohio (Little p.o.s. town with nothing here) where I am getting an AA degree. After I graduate I plan on moving to colorado and attending a school that offers pre-physical therapy. Than moving on to Physical-Therapy. I will open serious gym for the serious lifters as well as my own PT office on the side of it.

These are my goals and these are what I WILL do. And to who ever is reading this I advise you to Find those doubts others have about you and use them to achieve your dreams and goals.

G.