PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

Altered Beast
08-27-12, 4:55 pm
Just wanted to let the Uni guys know that Shock Therapy is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!! It's perfect and you can adjust the dose easily by scoops for us caffeine sensitive individuals. The Grape flavor is exquisite, reminds me of Big League Chew Bubble Gum grape flavor.

I do still take Pump everyday, always will and have for years. I do not use the red stim pill in Pump, but the two together are amazing beyond words! The pump is SCREAMING and your strength/endurance levels increase immediately.

*I did request samples a while back, but I couldn't wait and ordered a jug from BB.Com!

Just thought I'd spread some love for a change! Shock Therapy is my favorite Universal/Animal product at the present time and may be for quite some time!

G R A N D S L A M Universal!

Animal Rep
08-30-12, 11:07 am
Sounds like a solid pick up.

Altered Beast
08-30-12, 11:39 am
Sounds like a solid pick up.

It's frickin amazing!

Don't get me wrong, RAGE is the absolute shit. The only issue is, its a bit too strong for me to take on work days.

So ST is perfect for me, plus all the goodies in it are helping me get HOOGE and strong!

SailinScotty
08-30-12, 11:58 am
I agree with ya P Shock Therapy is the shit. Clydes Hard Lemonade is also tasty. For a real tasty treat and kick in the pants you can mix ST and Rage. I've done this on back and leg days and my 1's week. Just don't do it on your work days if rage is to much or try with a half scoop of rage.