PDA

View Full Version : New Squat PR

blueIMlifter
08-30-12, 1:31 pm
Excuse me if this is the wrong place to post a video like this (feel free to move thread if needed).

Fellas & Animal brothers....hit a new squat PR today and felt like I'd share it as it's been a pretty big goal of mine for awhile now. I hit 455x10 raw ATG squats (just belt).

Here's the link, tell me what you guys think! Bodyweight is about 245lbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqqUJP5g6xM

-Was repping my shirt from the Cage a few years back. Gym is 19th st here in NYC. Good deal of bodybuilders train there.

Aggression
08-30-12, 1:34 pm
Sick PR, my dude. Strong as hell. And there's no disputing your depth there.

C.Coronato
08-30-12, 1:50 pm
Thats some serious weight bro!

DEADn
08-30-12, 2:05 pm
Great depth through the entire session. You made it look easy and I know your body was slapping back at you the whole way. ALOT of weight there!. THUMBS UP DUDE!!!

blueIMlifter
08-31-12, 8:12 am
Sick PR, my dude. Strong as hell. And there's no disputing your depth there.

Thats some serious weight bro!

Great depth through the entire session. You made it look easy and I know your body was slapping back at you the whole way. ALOT of weight there!. THUMBS UP DUDE!!!

Thanks guys. Legs are pretty sore today!

Vrotsos991
08-31-12, 8:58 am
Great job bro. You make my ATG look like a paralleled. haha

blueIMlifter
09-03-12, 7:41 pm
Great job bro. You make my ATG look like a paralleled. haha

Ha, thanks man. Takes a lot of time to develop that flexibility...but been squatting that way for about 4-5 years now.

PORTERHOUSE
09-03-12, 8:44 pm
Good job bro, clean throughout. My favorite part is that you aren't a big fatty, you have maintained an athletic build, which makes it twice as awesome in my mind.

U Mad Brah?
09-04-12, 12:19 pm
great squat brahonie...

scouse
09-04-12, 2:42 pm
nice squat,how long did that take to you

blueIMlifter
09-04-12, 3:55 pm
Good job bro, clean throughout. My favorite part is that you aren't a big fatty, you have maintained an athletic build, which makes it twice as awesome in my mind.

Thanks man!

I have been a big fatty before...got up to 270!! (wasn't pretty...but the foundation for the strength was built there, then cut down 30+lbs and didn't lose any strength). But yea, I hear what you're saying.

great squat brahonie...

thanks man!

nice squat,how long did that take to you

If you mean how long did it take for me to achieve this? The answer is I have been squatting Olympic style for about 4-5 years, since I was back in college. Have also squatted 500x6 fresh and 425x10 at the end of a low volume leg workout. I have some videos on my youtube channel dating back to when I was in college squatting I think 275x15 at the end of a workout.