PDA

View Full Version : Battle against time

Therion
09-05-12, 9:49 pm
Hi fellas, im 18 years old and have three months of experience, never the less I値l be posting my progression every week and stats every month no cheating no shortcuts. Muscle gains take all my focus to achieve and having a comprehensive journal is a big part of that. Stats and training logs will start on Monday as i finish my strength training this week and move to solo HRT for 12 weeks.

I'll be using the diet i have set now but being a poor college student with limited hours to work supplements will be basic. This diet works and is cost effective for me. I知 constantly snacking on mixed raw nuts and vegetables. I drink 1 gallon of water throughout the day. Olive oil is added to the pasta and protein shakes.

Waking up
whey shake
piece of fruit
yogurt

Meal 1
2 whole eggs
3 egg whites
1 cup of oats
whole wheat bread
Animal Pak
Animal Omega

Meal 2
chicken breast
1 cup brown rice

Animal Rage taken 20 minutes prior to training

Meal 3 post workout
white fish
1 cup brown rice

Meal 4
chicken breast
whole wheat pasta

Meal 5
pork
1 cup brown rice

Meal 6
cottage cheese
handful of walnuts

Tips and comments of any nature are appreciated

Therion
09-09-12, 5:05 am
Weight before 5X5 training 132.277, 3 months after weight at 143.3 (though i do not trust my scales)

Day 1. Chest and triceps in kg

Decline BB press 2x8+6 with 27
Flat BB bench press 2x8+6 with 27
Incline BB bench press 2x8+6 with 19
DB flat flys 2x8+6 with 7
BB skull crushers 2x8+6 with 11
BB close grip bench press 2x8+6 with 23

Therion
09-15-12, 6:33 am
September 9th 143.3 - September 15th 146.387

World Eater
09-15-12, 8:19 am
Good luck on your journey man. It'll be nice to see where you are a year from now.

RyanHalliwell
09-17-12, 12:55 pm
Hi fellas, im 18 years old and have three months of experience, never the less I値l be posting my progression every week and stats every month no cheating no shortcuts. Muscle gains take all my focus to achieve and having a comprehensive journal is a big part of that. Stats and training logs will start on Monday as i finish my strength training this week and move to solo HRT for 12 weeks.

I'll be using the diet i have set now but being a poor college student with limited hours to work supplements will be basic. This diet works and is cost effective for me. I知 constantly snacking on mixed raw nuts and vegetables. I drink 1 gallon of water throughout the day. Olive oil is added to the pasta and protein shakes.

Waking up
whey shake
piece of fruit
yogurt

Meal 1
2 whole eggs
3 egg whites
1 cup of oats
whole wheat bread
Animal Pak
Animal Omega

Meal 2
chicken breast
1 cup brown rice

Animal Rage taken 20 minutes prior to training

Meal 3 post workout
white fish
1 cup brown rice

Meal 4
chicken breast
whole wheat pasta

Meal 5
pork
1 cup brown rice

Meal 6
cottage cheese
handful of walnuts

Tips and comments of any nature are appreciated

Can i just Throw this out there, Thats a lot of protein for someone weighing in at 150Ibs. But keep it up Bro, ill follow the journey !

C.Coronato
09-18-12, 9:34 am
Looks like you are certainly growing my man, thats great. Keep it up. Dont worry too much about the small things, many of us were in college and did the whole bulking on a budget thing. Get your food in, but enjoy school and your college days as well.