PDA

View Full Version : Beat Cancer now to beat the flab

Darmin Catak
09-07-12, 6:17 pm
Finally I can return to my journey. I beat cancer about a year ago, but after that too much party, to little work has left me bit, who am I kidding very flabby. I have started on a diet, and it is working. So far have lost 22lbs, and about 4 inch. around my waist. But that was the first few weeks. The training seems to work, but all i get from it is, getting slimmer but my weight has stalled at 265. No matter how i tweak the diet and workouts it seems, I get slimmer and look better but not on the scale. Is this normal, or am I doing it totally wrong. Any advice is welcome from any bros out there.

God bless all there and great journey to all DC

Cellardweller
09-07-12, 8:33 pm
Would you say you're gaining muscle as you loose fat? Muscle weighs more than fat. Sometimes the scale lies. Trust the mirror and your shrinking pants sizes.

P Diesel
09-07-12, 10:47 pm
true, dnt worry about the scale. if u like how u look and ur clothes fit well, fuck it right. its all about how ur composed. btw congrats brotha, that is a journey not many can say they've taken and come out on the other side. i doubt any training will faze u at this point

P