PDA

View Full Version : Teen Powerlifter Deadlift

getbig
09-14-12, 1:41 pm
Im 19 and weigh 214 in the video. this is my second PL Comp and I took first in my class at IPA Raw Nationals Teen 220 18-19.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpk_TLC3zs8

P Diesel
09-16-12, 11:53 pm
watch that hitch at the top young brotha. that wont fly atthe USAPL nathionals

P

Vrotsos991
09-17-12, 1:39 pm

P

P,
Can you elaborate more, to us non competitors i am unsure what u mean. Do you mean the stall?

C.Coronato
09-17-12, 1:57 pm
Thats a damn solid pull bro!

P Diesel
09-17-12, 2:47 pm
P,
Can you elaborate more, to us non competitors i am unsure what u mean. Do you mean the stall?

a lot of times when u slow down in ur pull or stall, like u said, lifters do a slight to sever wrenching motion to either get teh weight movin again or lockout. a lot of times its not even needed, jsut a push of the hips or lean backa little and u got it. very slight in this video, solid impressive pull. what u wanna look for is fluid movement from beginnign to start

P

Vrotsos991
09-17-12, 4:08 pm
a lot of times when u slow down in ur pull or stall, like u said, lifters do a slight to sever wrenching motion to either get teh weight movin again or lockout. a lot of times its not even needed, jsut a push of the hips or lean backa little and u got it. very slight in this video, solid impressive pull. what u wanna look for is fluid movement from beginnign to start

P

I see it now!

getbig
09-17-12, 8:39 pm

P

Will do! I was just not about to let that go haha

Thats a damn solid pull bro!

Thanks man!

P Diesel
09-18-12, 2:39 pm
Will do! I was just not about to let that go haha