PDA

View Full Version : 100 Days

ATLMusclBro5
09-19-12, 11:17 am
Assuming I did my math right, 09/23/2012 is that start of the last 100 days of 2012. I'm curious if you guys/ladies have set any goals for the rest of this year. I know how some people (myself included) can start to settle down and scrap the goals they didn't accomplish and make plans to start fresh in the new year. But 100 days is plenty of time to dust off some old, forgotten goals and make some real progress before the year ends.

My goal is to hit 270# and have abs before the end of the year. I'm currently about 260# on a good day at 6'1".

So what's your plan?

D-con
09-20-12, 6:15 am
Assuming I did my math right, 09/23/2012 is that start of the last 100 days of 2012. I'm curious if you guys/ladies have set any goals for the rest of this year. I know how some people (myself included) can start to settle down and scrap the goals they didn't accomplish and make plans to start fresh in the new year. But 100 days is plenty of time to dust off some old, forgotten goals and make some real progress before the year ends.

My goal is to hit 270# and have abs before the end of the year. I'm currently about 260# on a good day at 6'1".

So what's your plan?

WOW! I never thought of that. Lol. I have to get planning. Well I guess for me I would say be down to 210 lean muscle and benching 300.

Cellardweller
09-20-12, 3:24 pm
I want to add 50lbs to all my lifts by the end of the year. That's less than 10lbs a month. It's going to happen. For my 40th birthday (12/30) I'm giving myself a 455 deadlift and 455 bench ... or better. Squat max previously was 425. Adding 50lbs to that too.

I will remain injury free.
I will push my limits.
I will remove obsticles in my path.
I will eat clean.
I will destroy my goals.
I will gain the respect of my peers through hard work, sweat and my drive to succeed.
And I WILL succeed.
That's a promise.

You got me to dig this up from my Journey from a couple months ago. So far I've hit 455 DL, a 470lb squat and I haven't technically hit 405 on my bench since I always hit the fucking left peg when I max. I know I can do it though.

MRmichael.hooker
09-20-12, 3:29 pm
Only goal I really have is to hit 500 dead & squat, gym wise. Non-gym wise, my goal this entire year has to help strangers when I can. Be as friendly as possible, help buy someone gas, help carry an old lady's grocerys to the car, w/e I can think of. Might sound corny, but just trying to live my life as a better human being. Been doing it all year and I can honestly say i've never had such a good year, even with the loss of my mother & grandfather & childhood dog all within 6 months of eachother. Still, been living my life as honest and helpful as possible and it's paid off for me