PDA

View Full Version : D-Aspartic Acid, with and without Animal Test/Stak/M-Stak

twoheadedboy
09-19-12, 11:25 pm
Has anyone here used D-AA? How about stacked with Test or Stak or M-Stak? Are there any downsides to the product? It seems pretty inexpensive yet significantly boosts test in all who take it, so seems like a no brainer.

B.S.
09-20-12, 2:26 am
if you are gonna use it whith them keep in mind daa normally doesn't really work well for the first 4-6 weeks

twoheadedboy
09-20-12, 7:58 am
if you are gonna use it whith them keep in mind daa normally doesn't really work well for the first 4-6 weeks

According to the studies I've read, it's somewhat effective within a few days and very effective within 12?

Big C
09-20-12, 9:17 am
I've been an advocate of the stuff. Been using off n on for the past couple years. I think it's legit.

Altered Beast
09-20-12, 9:31 am
Just remember to take it easy on your girlfriend! LOL!

This stuff gives you a steroid like sex drive!

Nix0r
09-20-12, 9:33 am
I started it up on Monday, so I'm a bit eager to see how things develop over the next 2-3 weeks while on 3g / day.

Jay
09-20-12, 4:17 pm
I started it up on Monday, so I'm a bit eager to see how things develop over the next 2-3 weeks while on 3g / day.

Is it a natty test booster supp?

Nix0r
09-20-12, 4:22 pm
Is it a natty test booster supp?

Those are the reported effects, yeah.

Jay
09-20-12, 4:30 pm
Interesting. I cant say that I've tried that yet. Speaking of that- what are your guys thoughts on these new Test Booster powders coming out??

Nix0r
09-20-12, 4:53 pm
Interesting. I cant say that I've tried that yet. Speaking of that- what are your guys thoughts on these new Test Booster powders coming out??

I don't really see how it would be any different than capsules. I know some people (myself included) and opened up the caps of N1-T, and dumped them into whatever, so I can understand why companies would want to do-away with having to use more capsules to hold their product.

Enforcer
09-20-12, 6:02 pm
Has anyone here used D-AA? How about stacked with Test or Stak or M-Stak? Are there any downsides to the product? It seems pretty inexpensive yet significantly boosts test in all who take it, so seems like a no brainer.

I actually just started using it pre workout, my boy Chris turned me onto it, he is a huge fan, so I figured Id give it a shot. Using it with Test and Tsak right now and loving the results

mritter3
09-20-12, 6:29 pm
Ive used it on and off...3G a day I'd say I started feeling results within 3 weeks and ya def revs up the sex drive!

Big Wides
09-26-12, 12:08 pm
i'm going to give this a spin and see how it works. this will get interesting in reading everyone's comments

twoheadedboy
10-02-12, 8:16 pm
Any opinions on how to cycle? I've seen 2 on/1 off, 3 on/3 off, 4 on/4 off...I was thinking of trying the 2 on/1 off method since that would align better with the test+stak>mstak>break>cuts cycle I'm planning.

JasonG
10-02-12, 8:59 pm
DAA is great and it didn't take me too long to feel the effects. One powder version I tried gave me serious digestive issues though. I would take 3g before bed.