PDA

View Full Version : Another reason Animal rocks

SailinScotty
09-20-12, 1:45 pm
I just wanted to extend a huge thank you to Christian and Animal. I was lucky enough to be selected for the Animal forvm memeber of the month. I got my package very quick but with the wrong; product. PM CC and asked to send it back and exchange it. He replied telling me to keep the nitro and test is on its way. Not many companies give away great free products let only two.Thanks CC and Animal again you guys have some of the best customer service.

MRmichael.hooker
09-20-12, 1:48 pm
I just wanted to extend a huge thank you to Christian and Animal. I was lucky enough to be selected for the Animal forvm memeber of the month. I got my package very quick but with the wrong; product. PM CC and asked to send it back and exchange it. He replied telling me to keep the nitro and test is on its way. Not many companies give away great free products let only two.Thanks CC and Animal again you guys have some of the best customer service.

I've had several great customer service times w/ the U, but the best one that pertains to your story; I had ordered a new protein flavor once by mistake (the iso whey I believe, but received the wrong choc flavor). PM'd Aggression, they sent me a brand new one of the flavor I ordered, and told me I could keep the one I had. Universal/Animal is hands down the best company customer service I've ever delt with

rbowman91
09-20-12, 2:56 pm
I've had several great customer service times w/ the U, but the best one that pertains to your story; I had ordered a new protein flavor once by mistake (the iso whey I believe, but received the wrong choc flavor). PM'd Aggression, they sent me a brand new one of the flavor I ordered, and told me I could keep the one I had. Universal/Animal is hands down the best company customer service I've ever delt with

Agreed

N. Motta
09-20-12, 2:57 pm
Universal/Animal is hands down the best company

Fixed.

Universal Rep
09-20-12, 4:53 pm
Thnx for postin brothas... Always nice for the CS fellas to be recognized.

intoodeep25
09-20-12, 7:23 pm
Animal/Universal has the best customer service ever. period.

mritter3
09-20-12, 8:28 pm
That's awesome Scotty gotta agree, best customer service...Period!!

Jay
09-20-12, 8:37 pm
That's awesome Scotty gotta agree, best customer service...Period!!

Yes they are. I had a similar experience with a wrong T shirt I ordered. Working at last years Olympia Cage I got to see just how great this company is in person.

GUNS
09-20-12, 8:46 pm
Great topic, I have had nothing but great customer service from them as well.

deanna7272
09-21-12, 12:06 am
It's nice to know when you need something taken care of it only takes one PM, call or email... Thanks Universal/Animal for making us a priority...

Universal Rep
09-21-12, 4:24 pm
It's nice to know when you need something taken care of it only takes one PM, call or email... Thanks Universal/Animal for making us a priority...

Ya know, ur absolutely right about this. Sumthin even I take for granted and forget... A solution is always right around the corner here.

deanna7272
09-21-12, 9:24 pm
Ya know, ur absolutely right about this. Sumthin even I take for granted and forget... A solution is always right around the corner here.

With a few and far between issue, things are always fixed quickly.... AND... I like knowing that people I KNOW are handling my stuff...lol.

Big C
09-21-12, 11:09 pm
Big C Coronato, Aggression and NG have all fixed different issues I've had in the past, whether it be a product or the wrong shirt or something these boys take care of us.

Universal Rep
09-24-12, 2:33 pm
With a few and far between issue, things are always fixed quickly.... AND... I like knowing that people I KNOW are handling my stuff...lol.

Big C Coronato, Aggression and NG have all fixed different issues I've had in the past, whether it be a product or the wrong shirt or something these boys take care of us.

Nice...

For anyone else with an issue at any time, call 800-872-0101 or email info@animalpak.com...