PDA

View Full Version : Ever Had One Of Those Days...

B.D.Smash
09-25-12, 9:21 pm
...Where you wake up single after four years of a relationship that you were sure that you gonna end up married with a couple of rug rats and that you'd been pushing to get just that result and then all of a sudden a few months after all that trying its still no good.

And you feel like you've failed. You're ashamed of not achieving what most would assume is one of life's easy goals for some (its not by the way and I've known that for a long time).

And you know that the feelings you've got are gonna take a long time to be shed.

But deep down inside you, a small voice is whispering to you....its really hard to hear because there is so much going on inside your head, things that you really don't want to think about but keep hitting the forefront of you mind like a fucking sledge hammer. And that voice is whispering..."pick yourself up"

Life CAN suck and Life CAN be shit...

...if you let it.

Strength for a lot of people is associated in the physical realm. How much you can lift, how much someone or something can hold. Usually for those same people is associated visually "F*ck me he's big! He must be able to lift a car!"

But most of us here...And slowly me...Strength exists in just one place.

P Diesel
09-26-12, 12:15 am
been there ... all that worked for me was throwing myself deep into my training with no particular goal in mind other then causing myself so much pain every day that i could think of nothing else other then the agony i was in. ull get there bro

P

B.D.Smash
09-26-12, 12:55 am
Thanks Brother.