PDA

View Full Version : STAK AND M-STAK break needed?

QuikNutZ
09-28-12, 8:27 pm
I am new to this, and ANIMAL at that... I've taken STAK for about a week and half now and love it... I just added PUMP the other day also... Now after 3 weeks of STAK will I still need to take a week break before my next cycle or can I just roll into a M-STAK cycle with no break? I've been eating like crazy and trying to follow some diets off here... I'm 36 and now weighing 160lbs... I want to get to 185-190 if possible... Any pointers in training,diet, or stacks would-be awesome... I'm currently taking just the STAK and PUMP but will be adding RAGE eventually... Thanks for all the help.

mritter3
09-28-12, 10:06 pm
Yo brother first off welcome to the forvm...no need to take a week off between ending stak and starting mstack...looks like a solid stack your running..to get the most out of it just make sure your eating enough calories and getting enough rest...U should look into adding pak...def a staple of mine!

QuikNutZ
09-30-12, 7:59 pm
thank you... i think i will go straight to the MSTAK once i take my last STAK... people say to take the red out of the PUMP when i take it with STAK but i dont feel any extra zip or anything with taking all 3 reds thats why im gonna add the RAGE... think that will be fine? I am looking to put on as much mass as possible so i think im gonna use the MSTAK/PUMP/RAGE stack... does that sound right?

1JFS3
10-02-12, 8:29 am
All you have to do is take a week break between two cans of M-Stak, running Stak and M-Stak back to back you'll be fine. And for your future stack, I would just say Pump and M-Stak. The red pill is enough stims that you wouldn't need Rage (unless you pull the Red Pill b/c Rage is soo intense)

Enforcer
10-02-12, 9:42 pm
I am new to this, and ANIMAL at that... I've taken STAK for about a week and half now and love it... I just added PUMP the other day also... Now after 3 weeks of STAK will I still need to take a week break before my next cycle or can I just roll into a M-STAK cycle with no break? I've been eating like crazy and trying to follow some diets off here... I'm 36 and now weighing 160lbs... I want to get to 185-190 if possible... Any pointers in training,diet, or stacks would-be awesome... I'm currently taking just the STAK and PUMP but will be adding RAGE eventually... Thanks for all the help.

I like to take a week off in between products to give my body a break and then adjust to a new product. I have found this to work best in order to find out which products work best for me. Pak and Torrent would also be two other great products to consider adding into the mix.

JoshLandry
10-02-12, 10:31 pm
i personally have been on Mstack for about 4-5 cans without a break, i don't know if your really need the week off or not. i still seem to be gaining good and growing so dont fix if it aint broke

1JFS3
10-03-12, 7:59 pm
i personally have been on Mstack for about 4-5 cans without a break, i don't know if your really need the week off or not. i still seem to be gaining good and growing so dont fix if it aint broke

How good are the gains bro? I'm my third day now with it and noticed an insane increase in appetite. If I haven't gained a pound already something is wrong.

QuikNutZ
10-05-12, 3:42 pm
How good are the gains bro? I'm my third day now with it and noticed an insane increase in appetite. If I haven't gained a pound already something is wrong.

For me i used STAK and just started eating everything in site and lifting... in the last month i went from 148 to currently stuck at 164... As far as gains, shit... easly noticeable... I was thinking this stuff is probably B.S. like alot of stuff i tried in the past but, NO F'N WAY!!! Im sold on ANIMAL products... My wife keeps getting pissed cause im in the damm mirror more than her...

JoshLandry
10-05-12, 7:29 pm

Gains are Great thats why i love Mstak. its consistent gains that just keep coming. im going to be adding stack in too in about 2 weeks. I'm excited to see what using both at the same time can do!!! I also use NSC natural sterol complex daily as well, and i believe that giving me an constant edge as well.