PDA

View Full Version : Question on bulking and constant hunger

1JFS3
10-04-12, 10:02 pm
I'm bulking, seriously. Use to have an eating disorder so needless to say, this isn't easy. I know I'm going to put fat on but that's okay, I can lose it again (the right way.) My question is, before bed I'm always extra sore...it's the kind of sore I get when I get hungry; like my muscles need fuel. I'll put down a scoop of PB with cottage cheese and no lie 10 minutes later, the feeling is back. Do I need carbs or something? I eat about 4 cups of oats a day and that's just breakfast and post-workout. I don't understand why I get this before bed all the time. Could it be from the M-Stak cycle increasing my appetite?

Ox
10-07-12, 8:50 am
It could just be that you need more food throughout the day.

braves561
10-07-12, 8:55 pm
4 cups of oats?!? Sheesh. You're probably pooping out a lot of your calories lol. Try spreading your meals out more or perhaps you aren't eating enough to begin with.

C.Coronato
10-08-12, 9:50 am
It could just be that you need more food throughout the day.

The man speaks.

If your hungry, eat up!

1JFS3
10-08-12, 9:00 pm
fair enough, what's bulking if you're not eating right? thanks fellas

Pizzalamp
10-11-12, 6:45 am
its because of your cortisol and blood glucose levels
by eating all the time youre training yourself to always be hungry

BB2K
10-12-12, 11:12 am
Same thing with me. I can eat a ton and 5min later i'm starving again. I checked my "symptoms" and it appears my thyroid is over active. I plan to see a doctor soon to confirm it but im pretty sure thats my case.

Adrenaline
10-17-12, 4:52 pm
I'm bulking, seriously. Use to have an eating disorder so needless to say, this isn't easy. I know I'm going to put fat on but that's okay, I can lose it again (the right way.) My question is, before bed I'm always extra sore...it's the kind of sore I get when I get hungry; like my muscles need fuel. I'll put down a scoop of PB with cottage cheese and no lie 10 minutes later, the feeling is back. Do I need carbs or something? I eat about 4 cups of oats a day and that's just breakfast and post-workout. I don't understand why I get this before bed all the time. Could it be from the M-Stak cycle increasing my appetite?
like Evan mentioned you're most likely not eating enough. Of course you're going to be hungry after have a tablespoon and PB and cottage chz. You need something more substantial to that. What do some of your meals during the rest of the day look like? We can help you out if you give us a bit more info homey

Same thing with me. I can eat a ton and 5min later i'm starving again. I checked my "symptoms" and it appears my thyroid is over active. I plan to see a doctor soon to confirm it but im pretty sure thats my case.

what is your definition of "a ton" ??