PDA

View Full Version : Animal zipup jacket

MRmichael.hooker
10-09-12, 9:41 pm
So im in need of a new jacket to wear in the gym, and i'm gonna go with the Animal zip-up. Was wondering, how does it fit? I typically wear a XL, but I know some jackets run small or huge.

Appollonian
10-10-12, 9:19 am
I'm curious as well, but I'm torn between this and the hoodie myself. More specifically I have a wingspan of 6'6"+ so I don't want to walk around with the wrists 3 inches too short haha.

MRmichael.hooker
10-10-12, 9:24 am
I'm curious as well, but I'm torn between this and the hoodie myself. More specifically I have a wingspan of 6'6"+ so I don't want to walk around with the wrists 3 inches too short haha.

I was looking at the hoodie, but I just dont wear them much anymore lol. Luckily for me, im 5'9 so wingspan isnt a concern

Aggression
10-10-12, 9:28 am
I'm ~5'9'', 225lbs. I have a 2XL zip up. I originally had an XL but it was just a bit too tight on the sleeves and around the waist when zippering. 2XL is legit for me.

MRmichael.hooker
10-10-12, 9:30 am
I'm ~5'9'', 225lbs. I have a 2XL zip up.

You're the best person to answer because i am 5'9" and about 228-230. Thanks man! Ordering today

rbowman91
10-10-12, 2:38 pm
I'm 5'7 and rock a large. The large zip up fits me perfect! My training partner is 6 ft something, and rocks an XL. his XL fits great. the sizes for them seem to mirror the shirt sizes.

MRmichael.hooker
10-22-12, 3:08 pm
I'm ~5'9'', 225lbs. I have a 2XL zip up. I originally had an XL but it was just a bit too tight on the sleeves and around the waist when zippering. 2XL is legit for me.

Got my 2xl last week. Fuckn love the jacket, really comfortable and exactly what I was looking for out of a gym bag. The 2x fits perfect.

Aggression
10-22-12, 3:09 pm
Got my 2xl last week. Fuckn love the jacket, really comfortable and exactly what I was looking for out of a gym bag. The 2x fits perfect.

Glad to hear it, brother. Love that jacket.

B.D.Smash
10-22-12, 7:30 pm
So im in need of a new jacket to wear in the gym, and i'm gonna go with the Animal zip-up. Was wondering, how does it fit? I typically wear a XL, but I know some jackets run small or huge.

Not sure of the zip up, but i got the black animal hoodie. I'm usually a XXL but that thing is like wearing a tent.

Please let us know

C.Coronato
10-23-12, 9:54 am
The zip up and hoodie certainly fit differently.

at 5'6" 230 or so i wear a 2XL zip up, but XL hoodie.

GUNS
10-25-12, 9:00 pm
I bought a XL a couple years ago and it only barely fits now! If I had to do it over I would have got the 2XL for sure. Glad your liking it! I still wear mine but when it gets cold, it aint gonna fit over any of my clothes!

MRmichael.hooker
10-25-12, 9:38 pm
I bought a XL a couple years ago and it only barely fits now! If I had to do it over I would have got the 2XL for sure. Glad your liking it! I still wear mine but when it gets cold, it aint gonna fit over any of my clothes!

Suck the gut in

GUNS
10-25-12, 10:25 pm
Suck the gut in

I can promise it is not that!

rainman
10-26-12, 11:07 am
Cut the sleeves off? Actually, that'd look pretty badass...

Thanks to the other posters by the way. Looks like XL is the way to go for me based on the responses so far.