PDA

View Full Version : Vascularity?

arm3n
10-11-12, 1:12 am
Is there any way to get more vascular naturally by the foods you eat or the exercise you do? If not possible what supplements do, for example BCAA?

zubda345
10-11-12, 2:14 am
Is there any way to get more vascular naturally by the foods you eat or the exercise you do? If not possible what supplements do, for example BCAA?

I guess Animal rage and animal pump...

Grape fruits... More thin skin = more vascularity. Grape fruits helps in getting thin skin. Lower your salts... salts are responsible for making skin thick

BigChrisF
10-11-12, 2:20 am
Visible vascularity depends on your bodyfat levels and your water retention. Your body holds a certain amount of "reserve" water under the skin. You can temporarily deplete these stores through a couple of methods, but it is not permanent. I'm going to assume Zub was trying to tell you about water retention under the skin, otherwise salt has nothing to do with the actual thickness of your skin.

If you want to know how to get more veins than you already have, the short answer is- you can't. Your body creates it's blood vessels based on demand in a pattern that most efficiently makes use of them.

P Diesel
10-11-12, 10:18 am

Grape fruits... More thin skin = more vascularity. Grape fruits helps in getting thin skin. Lower your salts... salts are responsible for making skin thick

grape fruit has nuthin to do with ur skin, rather and high vit C food will pull water out of u. it is a temporary thing.

P

ajoaks
10-11-12, 10:44 am
yep, the only permanent thing is lower body fat levels. Also having more muscle mass will push the veins closer to the skin, so they will stick out more then as well. when I was really getting into working out, that was how I was seeing progress in my arms, noticed my veins in my biceps were sticking out more noticeably

MRmichael.hooker
10-11-12, 4:05 pm
If you want to know how to get more veins than you already have, the short answer is- you can't. Your body creates it's blood vessels based on demand in a pattern that most efficiently makes use of them.

yep, the only permanent thing is lower body fat levels.

Unless your name is Frank McGrath lol. Only 2 things you can really work on is lowering bf & drinking more fluids. If I make sure to keep water intake around 1.5gal+ a day, my arms always look pretty veiny. Only 'trick' I do

arm3n
10-12-12, 12:23 am
Unless your name is Frank McGrath lol. Only 2 things you can really work on is lowering bf & drinking more fluids. If I make sure to keep water intake around 1.5gal+ a day, my arms always look pretty veiny. Only 'trick' I do

Lol CRAZYYY vascularity on the guy!

arm3n
10-12-12, 12:24 am
yep, the only permanent thing is lower body fat levels. Also having more muscle mass will push the veins closer to the skin, so they will stick out more then as well. when I was really getting into working out, that was how I was seeing progress in my arms, noticed my veins in my biceps were sticking out more noticeably

grape fruit has nuthin to do with ur skin, rather and high vit C food will pull water out of u. it is a temporary thing.

P

Visible vascularity depends on your bodyfat levels and your water retention. Your body holds a certain amount of "reserve" water under the skin. You can temporarily deplete these stores through a couple of methods, but it is not permanent. I'm going to assume Zub was trying to tell you about water retention under the skin, otherwise salt has nothing to do with the actual thickness of your skin.

Thanks for the tips!

zubda345
10-12-12, 4:58 am

yeah i was telling about the water retention under the skin. but I have read it alot of times that salt thicknes your skin...