PDA

View Full Version : Raw Power - Stan Efferding 905 Raw Squat

naturalguy
10-11-12, 7:51 pm
The Rhino, who has lifted at The Cage for us just did a 905 raw squat in training:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URNVKPD12vg&feature=youtu.be

RedlegDbell
10-11-12, 8:03 pm
Legit craziness right there! Thanks NG. I have a gut feeling our own Ben Seath could tie or surpass this in December.

naturalguy
10-11-12, 8:11 pm
Legit craziness right there! Thanks NG. I have a gut feeling our own Ben Seath could tie or surpass this in December.

Ben will no doubt put up some crazy numbers, good thing is he has time on his side because he is so young.

P Diesel
10-11-12, 10:14 pm
Stan is a wild fuck ... and we all have high hopes for Seath

P

Big Wides
10-12-12, 8:13 am
that's just plain old crazy shit

J-Dawg
10-12-12, 10:14 am
It's a reminder to wake up and not accept what we've lifted in the past b/c with the right focus and dedication, we can do better. Absolutely impressive!

C.Coronato
10-12-12, 10:15 am
Motivation right there.

Aggression
10-12-12, 10:26 am
I find it amazing that you have so many comments underneath that video talking about depth and that the spotter's hands were in the way, therefore its not 'legit'. Unbelievable. Society is fucked.

Stan is an incredible specimen.

Firefist
10-12-12, 1:15 pm
The consistency of his development is just unreal. Its just incredible.

naturalguy
10-12-12, 3:31 pm
I find it amazing that you have so many comments underneath that video talking about depth and that the spotter's hands were in the way, therefore its not 'legit'. Unbelievable. Society is fucked.

That is a sad statement about people nowadays. That squat is as legit as it comes, they showed depth from 3 different angles and in slow motion and even a still.

Big Wides
10-12-12, 3:46 pm

that's becuase those peckerheads can't even do that weight on a leg press or with their quarter piston squats.

scals
10-13-12, 10:29 am
That is crazy!

deanna7272
10-13-12, 10:45 am
((( jaw drops )))

mritter3
10-13-12, 2:04 pm
That's an insane lift...rhino is a beast!!

blueIMlifter
10-15-12, 8:43 pm
Also during that squat session Daniel Green (all-time world record holder in the 220lb weight class RAW) squatted 800 RAW.

Big Dan and Stan are straight up FREAKS!

Enforcer
10-15-12, 9:21 pm
I have watched many of his training vids, dude is just a fuckin freak of nature

rbowman91
10-15-12, 9:22 pm
I have watched many of his training vids, dude is just a fuckin freak of nature

hey bro, after meeting you at the Arnold cage last year my buddy keeps trying to find your routine online, because you two have very similar builds. is it posted anywhere? unfortunately, searching "Enforcer animal pak" on google doesn't help much lol

Enforcer
10-15-12, 9:24 pm

Always gonna be haters in the world, fuck em those are the people that are always standing in the same place. Guys like Stan will be the fuckin people always moving forward

GUNZ
10-16-12, 1:03 am
Sickest shit ever, Rhino is a freak!