PDA

View Full Version : Guys where did the old Animal Pak shirts go?

massmonster1
10-13-12, 8:30 am
Hey guys Animal used to have some kick ass shirts, one saying "shut the fuck up and train" and my other favorite "squat till you puke"
I was wondering what happened to these shirts as it seems like they are gone....Would really really like to pick a few up if they are
around anywhere. I did a google search and wasnt able to really come up with much unfortunately. Any help would be appreciated!!!

deanna7272
10-13-12, 10:41 am
I see a huge trend of everyone cutting the sleeves off of EVERY shirt they own, but I will say this.... Even with as tattered, worn, and stinky (lol) my shirts may get, I CANNOT bring myself to cut my old school ANIMAL gear...

Agreed... I would say that if they aren't in The Shop, you may try other online retailers, they may still have some in stock...

mritter3
10-13-12, 2:06 pm
I see a huge trend of everyone cutting the sleeves off of EVERY shirt they own, but I will say this.... Even with as tattered, worn, and stinky (lol) my shirts may get, I CANNOT bring myself to cut my old school ANIMAL gear...

Agreed... I would say that if they aren't in The Shop, you may try other online retailers, they may still have some in stock...

Agree with D..I never cut my animal shirts, but ur eight haven't seen those old school shirts for awhile

Shukin
10-13-12, 3:06 pm
Those were great shirts, I still wear mine.

Cellardweller
10-14-12, 12:16 pm
They were some of my favoirtes. I hope they come back in some way. I think my favorite was "Stand Your Ground."

TotalxWar
10-14-12, 3:12 pm
I love my SQUAT TIL YOU PUKE shirt.
It would be awesome to get Shut The Fuck Up And Train.

rainman
10-14-12, 6:17 pm
This UK mail order site had the 'Shut Up And Train' shirt in XXL, both black and white, if you are desperate for it, providing that's your size of course. They don't list US postage prices, but I'm sure if you e-mail them then they can get you a quote...
http://www.PowerBody.co.uk/product-universal-nutrition_animal-t-shirt-black-shut-up-xx-large,2394.html
Ooh... just noticed they have the old Animal gym bag in stock too. This could be a costly month.

GUNS
10-14-12, 9:37 pm
Maybe 2013 will bring in some new gear!

Razor
10-15-12, 8:44 am
Maybe 2013 will bring in some new gear!

I'm almost 100% positive this is whats going to happen. Out with the old in with the new i bet.

GUNS
10-15-12, 8:49 am
With some of your badass designs?

Razor
10-15-12, 8:50 am
With some of your badass designs?

hahaha much appreciated homie but if i know this company like i think i do, they have some sick designs coming up.

GUNS
10-15-12, 8:53 am
Definitely! But there are a couple of yours they should jump on.

ProteinJunkie
10-15-12, 9:57 am
I own a online Canadian distribution co (authorized sub-distributor of ANIMAL) and have plenty of ANIMAL gear/sizes I am willing to unload. My site is only built however to handle CDN orders – feel free to PM me and we can work it out.

PJ

Shukin
10-15-12, 10:06 am
Definitely! But there are a couple of yours they should jump on.

100% agreed.