PDA

View Full Version : vomiting on rage?

KettleBellFreak
10-13-12, 2:32 pm
Took an full, level scoop of rage before the gym today and in the middle of shoulder presses the feeling of "shit im about to hurl hit me" but not nausea, it was just I knew I was going to throw up and as soon as I did I felt like pumping more. Is that normal or should I have stopped ?

Carlson1
10-13-12, 2:53 pm
Took an full, level scoop of rage before the gym today and in the middle of shoulder presses the feeling of "shit im about to hurl hit me" but not nausea, it was just I knew I was going to throw up and as soon as I did I felt like pumping more. Is that normal or should I have stopped ?

Eh, I've pucked a few times but I don't think it could be the rage, I've taking up to two scoops in one sitting. Are you sensitive to caffeine? Maybe it has something to do with your diet.

awayoflife
10-14-12, 2:07 am
I’ve been on and off Rage since it came out and never had any stomach problems. I had a problem with a blueberry tasting Storm tough a while back but I didn’t feel like vomiting. I feel like puking on really heavy squats sometimes OR when I eat too close to a training session. Intensity + eating too close to your w/o = feeling sick IMHO.

JHAMMER
10-14-12, 7:00 am
have you had any caffeine prior? I know if I hit the gym early in the day after a few cups of coffee and some rage I feel that way.

MRmichael.hooker
10-14-12, 8:29 am

what did you eat preworkout and how close to your workout did you eat it?

C.Coronato
10-15-12, 8:49 am
Is this your first time taking Rage? If not, then im sure you are fine. Sometimes heavy rigorous training will do that to you. Mixed with the possibility of some bad food.

If its a one time occurrence, i wouldnt worry too much about it.

KettleBellFreak
10-15-12, 3:52 pm
I ate a 480 calorie thing of beans and rice and half a serving of whey 1 hour and 25 minutes before I took rage. and then 30 minutes later was at the gym. I don't think I should've vomited seeing as how this is a normal training routine.

Enforcer
10-15-12, 8:55 pm

Cant say Rage or any preworkout has ever made me vomit. Were you breathing properly? Did you eat a large meal close to training?