PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Coast Animals!!

BRIGNAC
10-13-12, 3:30 pm
Looking to get an ABC set up for the South Mississippi Area trying to see if there is any interests. It will be the first time as far as I know. And it would be great if we could start this thing up right. The Northern Animals always come together for these meets. It would be sweet if the southern areas would do the same. If we did it in the Gulfport Area we are pretty close to some big cities New Orleans, LA; Mobile, Al are all within an hour drive I drive them regularly for work and would damn sure drive it to train. Any way Hoping we can round up the local Animals. If there is enough interests we will set up a date, time, and place!!

C.Coronato
10-15-12, 8:46 am
Sounds good my man. Do you have any guys you train with now that you can get signed up here?

BRIGNAC
10-15-12, 7:38 pm
I do hav few guys at my gym that might be interested ill hit them up on it and find out when i see them again, most likely tomorrow!

GUNZ
10-17-12, 11:21 am
Looking to get an ABC set up for the South Mississippi Area trying to see if there is any interests. It will be the first time as far as I know. And it would be great if we could start this thing up right. The Northern Animals always come together for these meets. It would be sweet if the southern areas would do the same. If we did it in the Gulfport Area we are pretty close to some big cities New Orleans, LA; Mobile, Al are all within an hour drive I drive them regularly for work and would damn sure drive it to train. Any way Hoping we can round up the local Animals. If there is enough interests we will set up a date, time, and place!!

I'm down for sure, NO isn't far away!! Let's make this happen, let me know what I can do to help. I'll talk to Richard Hawthorne also I know he will be down. And GUNS is from gulfcoast,

BRIGNAC
10-17-12, 7:47 pm
Yes Guns is the guy whom has pretty much trained me, he is my best friends dad and is like a second dad to me. I know he will be down to do this and his son is also a member here so i know he will be down to train to. I know there has to be some new orleans guys who would like to make this meet?????

GUNZ
10-17-12, 9:31 pm
Yes Guns is the guy whom has pretty much trained me, he is my best friends dad and is like a second dad to me. I know he will be down to do this and his son is also a member here so i know he will be down to train to. I know there has to be some new orleans guys who would like to make this meet?????

Awesome sound good, yes I can def get some guys from NO for sure!! And like I said Richard Hawthorne and he has crew of guys sure some would be down.

BRIGNAC
10-18-12, 1:16 pm
Awesome! If we can get a head count together it wld be great. I hav a couple powerlifters at my gym that said they wld be down and wld register here.

GUNS
10-18-12, 11:08 pm
Yes, Im here and Im in! The hardest part for us is a gym! Gulfport gyms suck for the most part. we need to look at the one over in Biloxi, iron works gym! I will talk to my son(GUNSII) and ask him to get in contact. He knows the owner. Derek, dont know if you know them or not, but I think that is our best option unless Garrett can sponsor this thing at his place. But then it would not be a Mississippi ABC! But lets do this thing! Richard hawthorn is one strong dude. Youtube him if you dont know who he is.

BRIGNAC
10-19-12, 11:53 pm
Yes, Im here and Im in! The hardest part for us is a gym! Gulfport gyms suck for the most part. we need to look at the one over in Biloxi, iron works gym! I will talk to my son(GUNSII) and ask him to get in contact. He knows the owner. Derek, dont know if you know them or not, but I think that is our best option unless Garrett can sponsor this thing at his place. But then it would not be a Mississippi ABC! But lets do this thing! Richard hawthorn is one strong dude. Youtube him if you dont know who he is.

Yes i just learned about richard a little tonite. From what i was told he has his own "underground" style gym in dibervile. Maybe he would be down to sponsor it there "southern elite" i think. And i do hav a couple people from my gym that are definitely down they will just need to register here first.

GUNS
10-20-12, 1:51 am
Yes i just learned about richard a little tonite. From what i was told he has his own "underground" style gym in dibervile. Maybe he would be down to sponsor it there "southern elite" i think. And i do hav a couple people from my gym that are definitely down they will just need to register here first.i talked with the kid you introduced me to. The short stocky one. Can't remember his name. He is doing a powerlifting meet in Dec. But said he is for sure interested. He wants me to start powerlifting but Im too weak. Lol.

BRIGNAC
10-20-12, 10:10 am
i talked with the kid you introduced me to. The short stocky one. Can't remember his name. He is doing a powerlifting meet in Dec. But said he is for sure interested. He wants me to start powerlifting but Im too weak. Lol.

Yes its the 3 of them him "jared" jacob and jon
They all are in the PL meet in Dec. They said they wld be down for this to.

Appollonian
10-20-12, 5:50 pm
i talked with the kid you introduced me to. The short stocky one. Can't remember his name. He is doing a powerlifting meet in Dec. But said he is for sure interested. He wants me to start powerlifting but Im too weak. Lol.

I'm sure if that was your goal you could kill it.

Things are really tight right now otherwise Id be all over this... sounds like you all have a great crowd so far though!

BRIGNAC
10-21-12, 1:05 am
Yes hopefully the crowd keeps growing. Once we get everyone we will get a date set. Sure wish u cld make it App.

BRIGNAC
11-07-12, 7:44 pm
Any body that is down for this Lets get a date set. What month and weekend would be good for everyone. Guns if you have something in mind let me know. After seeing Ps' thread on "animal barbell club" makes me want to get this thing going more than ever.

GUNS
11-07-12, 8:35 pm
December 15th looks good before the holidays and everyone is either gone or busy with family.

Ill start the list, add your name!

Guns

BRIGNAC
11-10-12, 7:59 pm
December 15th looks good before the holidays and everyone is either gone or busy with family.

Ill start the list, add your name!

Guns

Brignac for sure

GUNZ
11-11-12, 11:09 am
Yes i just learned about richard a little tonite. From what i was told he has his own "underground" style gym in dibervile. Maybe he would be down to sponsor it there "southern elite" i think. And i do hav a couple people from my gym that are definitely down they will just need to register here first.

My gym Raw 504 would def host a get together, but it would be Louisiana. And my friend Eric Downey (he post in forvm)and people like Jessie Kellem train at Holiday Fitness in Covengtion (pretty sweet gym also). As far as Richard Hawthorne I can txt him tomorrow and find out, sure he wouldn't mind hosting also, but it's kinda underground type gym I think.

Shukin
11-11-12, 12:35 pm
My gym Raw 504 would def host a get together, but it would be Louisiana. And my friend Eric Downey (he post in forvm)and people like Jessie Kellem train at Holiday Fitness in Covengtion (pretty sweet gym also). As far as Richard Hawthorne I can txt him tomorrow and find out, sure he wouldn't mind hosting also, but it's kinda underground type gym I think.

Looks like Guns and GUNZ will finally get together.

GUNS
11-11-12, 3:01 pm
What's everyone's thoughts on making this a "gulf coast ABC" ?

BRIGNAC
11-12-12, 1:56 pm
What's everyone's thoughts on making this a "gulf coast ABC" ?

Works for me. Lets get it together and make it happen. Ill make the drive to wherever. And with the guys from here we cld car pool so itll b no problem.

GUNS
11-16-12, 11:38 pm
Garrett, I know youll be in full prep, but can you get the go ahead from the gym, we talked and want to get our asses over there and get this thing going! Still think the 15th of Dec is best, and if 1200 is good, seems like a great time to train and still have time to get some grub afterwords and for everyone to be able to make the drive home without it being too late.

We are also gonna need to find a place that will hold all our big asses after we train to eat. Any suggestions?

So if all is good...

Need your gyms address and also see how much each person will need to pay to train for the day. Also, let the gym know about how many guys will be coming. We will get you a final number soon from our end!

I will get with corporate in about a week and get a ABC pagage sent to your address so we can have some samples and such to pass out at the ABC!

Let me know if you have anything to add or any concerns. Ill PM you my email in case we need to discuss anything!

Lets do this!

GUNZ
GUNS
Brignac

GUNZ
11-20-12, 10:34 am
Garrett, I know youll be in full prep, but can you get the go ahead from the gym, we talked and want to get our asses over there and get this thing going! Still think the 15th of Dec is best, and if 1200 is good, seems like a great time to train and still have time to get some grub afterwords and for everyone to be able to make the drive home without it being too late.

We are also gonna need to find a place that will hold all our big asses after we train to eat. Any suggestions?

So if all is good...

Need your gyms address and also see how much each person will need to pay to train for the day. Also, let the gym know about how many guys will be coming. We will get you a final number soon from our end!

I will get with corporate in about a week and get a ABC pagage sent to your address so we can have some samples and such to pass out at the ABC!

Let me know if you have anything to add or any concerns. Ill PM you my email in case we need to discuss anything!

Lets do this!

GUNZ
GUNS
Brignac

Sounds like a good plan!! It will be in meet prep but its all good man, ill take to the Jake owner of gym tonight. I don't think he will have a problem at all. Its hard core gym and he loves this type of shit. He usally charges $5 a day for walk in, but i may be able to get that wavied. I will get ball rolling for this and message you back on inbox so me can exchange phone #s. Sounds like good plan.

BRIGNAC
11-27-12, 9:23 am
Can we do this around 10am and grab some grub after that. Only reason that is my sons first birthday and tho wer not havin party for him till sunday just want to be back around town around 5p to help get stuff together.

BRIGNAC
12-02-12, 9:54 pm
Lets get this list goin we're 2 weekends out. Lets make this a good turnout for our first meet.

GUNS
12-03-12, 6:35 pm
Things should be rolling. GUNZ and myself have been texting and this thing is a go. Please lets get some names down. Derek, over the next few days, talk with people in the gym, try to get them signed up in here and get a head count.

GUNZ, 1000am if thats good with you. Brignacs kids b-day will be that night, so he cant be too late!

GUNZ
GUNS
Brignac

GUNS
12-06-12, 2:17 pm
Bump! Not too long fella's!

Jay_de
12-06-12, 2:27 pm
Hey guys...

Been away from the forum for awhile (been dealing with illness for the past year ) so I haven't seen this thread until now. I'm in Mobile, Alabama which isn't far from Biloxi/Gulfport at all.

Wouldn't be able to make the 15th date due to family obligations but i'm definitely down for future events.

Keep this thread going, guys!

~J

GUNS
12-06-12, 2:41 pm
Good to have you. We will all be hear when you get a chance to get over here. We can set another one up in the future. Maybe another one in Jan if this one goes good. Im always down to train!

GUNS
12-09-12, 10:07 pm
This is cancelled for Dec 15th and will be re-scheduled for sometime in Jan! GUNZ had something come up. We only had a few so no biggie. Hope to draw in a few more by Jan! Maybe Jay can make this one from Mobile?

Jay_de
02-13-13, 1:45 pm
This is cancelled for Dec 15th and will be re-scheduled for sometime in Jan! GUNZ had something come up. We only had a few so no biggie. Hope to draw in a few more by Jan! Maybe Jay can make this one from Mobile?

Anything new on this?

GUNS
02-13-13, 1:49 pm
Anything new on this?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40131-New-Orleans-Animals