PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak-Side Effects

ioangamer
10-16-12, 12:14 pm
Hello,
I want to ask you about Animal Stak and the side effects of it and with what I can combine it.I have more around 20 packs of Animal Pak.

Aggression
10-16-12, 12:24 pm
Pak can be used with any/all other Animal products.

Stak, being a natural anabolic hormone booster, shouldn't have any side effects. I've used Stak countless times over the years and have never had an issue.

mritter3
10-16-12, 1:18 pm
Hello,
I want to ask you about Animal Stak and the side effects of it and with what I can combine it.I have more around 20 packs of Animal Pak.

No problems combining pak since its foundational it can be taken year round and combined with whatever I have taken stak at least once a year for 5 years and have no side effects from it..just remember to take as its stated on can...3 weeks on and 1 off

txavi
10-16-12, 3:29 pm
Hi,

actually I'm taking animal Stack and I don't have any side effect...nothing at all. It's a natural booster as the bro said to you before. The only side effect, you'll get bigger If you eat and train properly.

it's not the first time I take Animal Stack I I NEVER had any (bad) side effect.

ioangamer
10-17-12, 12:15 pm
Thanks for the replies,bros.I will take it in December and will combine it with my Animal PAK packs.I think left around 20-25 packs.Oh,and one more question,is it good to combine it with Syntha 6?

Aggression
10-17-12, 12:26 pm
Thanks for the replies,bros.I will take it in December and will combine it with my Animal PAK packs.I think left around 20-25 packs.Oh,and one more question,is it good to combine it with Syntha 6?

You're talking about using a protein shake along with a natural hormone booster. Its 100% OK to do. Protein, multivitamins, creatine .. they're ALL safe to use no matter what else you're taking.

txavi
10-18-12, 3:28 pm

My stack right now is:

morning Animal Pak
45 minutes Before work out: animal Stack
25 minutes after the work out ULTRA WHEY PRO
Beetween meals: Beef Amino (U product)

Bro, you can use Animal Stack and Protein...It's OK

Enforcer
10-19-12, 11:47 am
Hello,

Now that prohormones are banned from the supplement market, Animal Stak is an all natural product that will help naturally raises your hormone levels. Just keep in mind that all products in the Animal line are intended for those 18 years of age or older. And, yes you can combine Animal Pak along with Animal Stak

Enforcer
10-19-12, 11:49 am

You can use Animal Stak and Animal Pak along with a protein powder. A better suggestion I would have to that product though would be Universal Ultra Iso Whey. It is a low carb high protein powder, compared to that other product which is full of unwanted calories and sugars.