PDA

View Full Version : Cage LE Swag

Razor
10-19-12, 8:39 am
So there's talk of even more LE merch according to Animal Rep's latest post. But there's also talk of even going beyond that! Any more rumors?

naturalguy
10-19-12, 9:11 am
What type of LE gear do you guys want?

Bruiser
10-19-12, 9:16 am
Hoodies (pull over and zip up) with "Cage 2013" printed down the sleeve

New mesh back Flexfit hat

Flags (3' x 5')

New patches

Bandanas printed so when it's worn you see the Animal logo

Long sleeve thermal shirts

Beach91
10-19-12, 9:16 am
Ha, its more like what doesnt the animal nation want

hats, beanies, sweaters, shit to train in the cold

Bruiser
10-19-12, 9:18 am

Agreed! I train in my unheated/non-insulated garage. Last winter it got down below 20 degrees in there!

Razor
10-19-12, 9:18 am
What type of LE gear do you guys want?

Well i kinda agree with Rep's post when he said hoodies would be too difficult to carry out to Cbus because of the weight and thickness. I would like to see Thermal longsleeves if we're talking new gear along with the gym bags if they are available by that time. In terms of stuff we've seen, i like the idea of having 3 shirts last year, all with exclusive designs but i agree with Christian when he said people think the yellow and red are the same old shirts thus they had to get a closer look before they bought them.

Kowboy
10-19-12, 9:21 am

Flags (3' x 5')

New patches

All of these would be badass. For me the hoodie, long sleeve and bandana would be awesome.

naturalguy
10-19-12, 9:23 am

ha, well just keep in mind that we can't bring everything

HIGA MONSTER
10-19-12, 9:27 am
When G Diesel rocked the bandana in the Cage in 2011, I thought that was fuckin sick.

I can see the bandanas selling.

Don't forget the Flex Fit hats for the big head guys, cause I have never been able to bring one home cause they were too small.
I even had 8 guys that asked for a bigger hat and were crushed cause they could not wear one. XL-XXL Flexfit is a must.

HIGA MONSTER

Razor
10-19-12, 9:31 am
When G Diesel rocked the bandana in the Cage in 2011, I thought that was fuckin sick.

Don't forget the Flex Fit hats for the big head guys, cause I have never been able to bring one home cause they were too small.
I even had 8 guys that asked for a bigger hat and were crushed cause they could not wear one. XL-XXL Flexfit is a must.

HIGA MONSTER

Wow i've never seen them come that big!

Bruiser
10-19-12, 9:33 am

HIGA MONSTER

No kidding! Not as bad as the skull cap! It looks like a yamaka on me... I had to give it to my 6 year old. Lol.

Beach91
10-19-12, 9:58 am
Instead of flexfit, maybe go with a mesh style hat, like universal had at the O, that is adjustable for all Animal sized heads

Animal
10-19-12, 9:59 am
Well i kinda agree with Rep's post when he said hoodies would be too difficult to carry out to Cbus because of the weight and thickness. I would like to see Thermal longsleeves if we're talking new gear along with the gym bags if they are available by that time. In terms of stuff we've seen, i like the idea of having 3 shirts last year, all with exclusive designs but i agree with Christian when he said people think the yellow and red are the same old shirts thus they had to get a closer look before they bought them.

Those items take up a lot of space and they are more expensive. A lot of guys don't want to shell out $30 or more for a nice hoodie.

Kowboy
10-19-12, 10:17 am
No kidding! Not as bad as the skull cap! It looks like a yamaka on me... I had to give it to my 6 year old. Lol.

That is the one my 1 year old is sporting on facebook lol thing is tiny

Kowboy
10-19-12, 10:18 am
Instead of flexfit, maybe go with a mesh style hat, like universal had at the O, that is adjustable for all Animal sized heads

I might be a hat snob but I wouldn't buy a non flexfit hat. they are just too comfortable.

P Diesel
10-19-12, 10:33 am
ANIMAL zubaz pants ... LE swagged the fuck out

and if there's room fanny packs, visors, leg warmers, off the shoulder sweatshirts

P

Bruiser
10-19-12, 10:39 am

and if there's room fanny packs, visors, leg warmers, off the shoulder sweatshirts

P

I will pay to have that stuff made if you wear it the entire time at the Arnold...

naturalguy
10-19-12, 10:41 am

I might be a hat snob but I wouldn't buy a non flexfit hat. they are just too comfortable.

Interesting thing is at the Olympia we got feedback that most people prefer the flexfit hats over the snapback

P

G Diesel would be pumped for Animal zubaz

Kowboy
10-19-12, 10:41 am

P

Will you be performing your version of Footloose as a cage demo while wearing these?

P Diesel
10-19-12, 10:44 am
Will you be performing your version of Footloose as a cage demo while wearing these?

yes, since i will forgo my exhibition so Allison McWeeny may showcase her skills, i will b doing an interpretive dance rendition of footlloose adorning myself w LE throwback swagger to the fullest

however there is a couples segment, i believe HIGA expressed interest in dueting w me

P

Appollonian
10-19-12, 10:57 am
I love the way the current Animal hats look, but have a huge melon. It would be nice if we could get one that was snap back.

Flags (3' x 5')

New patches

You going to be at the Arnold next year?

Those items take up a lot of space and they are more expensive. A lot of guys don't want to shell out $30 or more for a nice hoodie.

Here's one guy who would; I've got an arm span over 6'6" but fairly lean torso, so a lot of XL will fit in the chest but be 2-3 inches short at the sleeves. Sure I can buy it online and pray it fits and return if it doesn't, but at the Cage it would be awesome to try it on there and buy it outright. And if it had special Arnold or Cage writing on it that would be a huge plus.

Kowboy
10-19-12, 11:01 am
I am w/ ya Apollo, I am 6'5" with long ass arms. I dont own a hoodie right now because they never ever fit in the arms, ever.

Bruiser
10-19-12, 11:57 am
yes, since i will forgo my exhibition so Allison McWeeny may showcase her skills, i will b doing an interpretive dance rendition of footlloose adorning myself w LE throwback swagger to the fullest

however there is a couples segment, i believe HIGA expressed interest in dueting w me

P

Yeah, but I heard Higa wanted an Animal banana hammock...

Kowboy
10-19-12, 11:59 am

P

I feel that me being a huge fan of dancing with the stars it equips me with all of the skills necessary to judge this couples dance. Although I do believe we will need another couple to truly make it a competition.

HIGA MONSTER
10-19-12, 7:57 pm
Wow i've never seen them come that big!
I own 6 XL-XXL Flexfit hats cuz!

MikeNice
10-19-12, 8:09 pm
I wonder if an Iconic shirt with Arnold in the place of the usual Animal athlete would be possible?

deanna7272
10-19-12, 11:34 pm
P dancing in leg warmers AND rockin an off the shoulder shirt... ((giggles)) ... Hmmm... Now where is that "what
do you wanna see in the Cage" thread???

Back to what we want ....

Thermals would be bad ass....

P Diesel
10-20-12, 10:11 am
P dancing in leg warmers AND rockin an off the shoulder shirt... ((giggles)) ... Hmmm... Now where is that "what
do you wanna see in the Cage" thread???

Back to what we want ....

Thermals would be bad ass....

:) ...

yes thermals would b sick

P

Big C
10-20-12, 10:59 am
They had black thermals back in 04 or 05 forget...still rock it. It's got the white "A" on the back. I'm always up for more thermals though.

HIGA MONSTER
10-20-12, 12:52 pm
I own 6 XL-XXL Flexfit hats cuz!
and sadly, they are not any of the LE Animal hats. "sigh..."

mritter3
10-20-12, 2:00 pm
New LE iconics are always a must, new flex fit hat is another must, the thermal idea is suck def would be getting one of those, the new bags hopefully, I think the patches are a cool idea as well, beanies, hoodies would be great but understand bringing them would be tough

Beach91
10-20-12, 6:30 pm
Thermal yellow and Red iconics possibly

even a white n black iconic

some have said they are passed on the red and yellow ts b/c they thought they were the same iconic as last year---so maybe create iconics with the Name of the supps, like maybe a PUMP iconic as example

would love a hoodie, beanie and cadet hats would be sick

Cellardweller
10-22-12, 5:56 am
some have said they are passed on the red and yellow ts b/c they thought they were the same iconic as last year---so maybe create iconics with the Name of the supps, like maybe a PUMP iconic as example

Liking this idea. Who doesn't want to wear a shirt that says RAGE on it with a monster Animal lurking in the type?

Universal Rep
10-22-12, 9:40 am
Thermal yellow and Red iconics possibly

even a white n black iconic

would love a hoodie, beanie and cadet hats would be sick

I dont believe ya can silkscreen thermal shirts, no? But instead of regular t-shirts, how bout Iconic long sleeves in yellow and red?

deanna7272
10-22-12, 9:45 am
I dont believe ya can silkscreen thermal shirts, no? But instead of regular t-shirts, how bout Iconic long sleeves in yellow and red?

I like it...

Universal Rep
10-22-12, 9:52 am
I like it...

Lots of fellas pick up the Iconic Ts, but wut if you've been in the CAGE for the past 5 years? Ya want fresh new Gear, eh? Gonna have the yellow and red Iconics of course, but we also need a new LE Iconic... Black? White? PT Grey? Camo?

Kowboy
10-22-12, 9:59 am

As long as the sleeves fit gorilla arms, a typical 2x for me the sleeves are too short.

Universal Rep
10-22-12, 10:01 am
As long as the sleeves fit gorilla arms, a typical 2x for me the sleeves are too short.

Buy two shirts, perform surgery on one, then surgically attach extra material to the other???

MikeNice
10-22-12, 2:53 pm
I am not going to be able to make the Arnold. I would love to see animal Iconic shirts in urban or arctic camo for the rest of us though.

Just found out how much the new mortgage will be. My plans to visit the Arnold will be delayed at least a decade.lol

C.Coronato
10-22-12, 3:19 pm
I liked the thermal idea, but we need a better quality. Maybe a LE hoodie? That would be cool. Or some long sleeve shirts.

Razor
10-22-12, 3:23 pm
I liked the thermal idea, but we need a better quality. Maybe a LE hoodie? That would be cool. Or some long sleeve shirts.

Hmm so there has been a thermal in the past??! Hoodies would be awesome but i remember Rep saying they were pain to bring them over?

deanna7272
10-22-12, 5:57 pm
Lots of fellas pick up the Iconic Ts, but wut if you've been in the CAGE for the past 5 years? Ya want fresh new Gear, eh? Gonna have the yellow and red Iconics of course, but we also need a new LE Iconic... Black? White? PT Grey? Camo?

Are you talking camo, or the khaki green that we had? The grey would be a change of pace, but we need a distinct stand out color for the logo/image....

I like the idea of a black shirt with yellow Animal image... I know that I have the girl's tank from years ago that I wear every year because it's not available anymore... He he... ((Oh Wait, scratch that, I like having one of the only ones...lol))

Just brainstorming in black and white...

P Diesel
10-22-12, 8:15 pm
Are you talking camo, or the khaki green that we had? The grey would be a change of pace, but we need a distinct stand out color for the logo/image....

I like the idea of a black shirt with yellow Animal image... I know that I have the girl's tank from years ago that I wear every year because it's not available anymore... He he... ((Oh Wait, scratch that, I like having one of the only ones...lol))

Just brainstorming in black and white...

grey with a bright red logo

P

Beach91
10-22-12, 9:09 pm

Very good idea Urep

or maybe a red or yellow thermal with a small embrodiered animal logo on it

Beach91
10-22-12, 9:11 pm
grey with a bright red logo

P

love this idea

Big C
10-22-12, 9:17 pm
Very good idea Urep

or maybe a red or yellow thermal with a small embrodiered animal logo on it

The black one I have is like long john material and it's held up good over the years. This was an old school Cage item.

I also still got the black and white (one of each) wifebeaters that were sold there years ago, pretty bad ass.

GUNS
10-22-12, 9:42 pm
Some new Animal shorts! With "Animal" down one side, and an oversized "A" logo on the other leg! Black and white of course! Razor we need a mockup!

P Diesel
10-23-12, 11:02 am
love this idea

i think itd b pretty fuckin wild

P

MikeNice
10-23-12, 11:48 am
Some new Animal shorts! With "Animal" down one side, and an oversized "A" logo on the other leg! Black and white of course! Razor we need a mockup!

That would be sweet. Just a big "A" logo on the side of one leg would be cool if they were a bit longer.

GUNZ
10-23-12, 1:04 pm
I agree with GUNS we need some bad ass new shorts!! What about some kind of military looking sleeveless button up shirts for the Animal crew with A logo on front and big ANIMAL across back. With a limited amount for the Cage!! That would be a sick look IMO

P Diesel
10-23-12, 1:17 pm
I agree with GUNS we need some bad ass new shorts!! What about some kind of military looking sleeveless button up shirts for the Animal crew with A logo on front and big ANIMAL across back. With a limited amount for the Cage!! That would be a sick look IMO

ANIMAL across the back, like shoulder to shoulder? would b sick i agree. great idea

GUNZ dno if uve seen yet but we always have our names stitched on the front as well.

P

GUNZ
10-23-12, 1:47 pm
ANIMAL across the back, like shoulder to shoulder? would b sick i agree. great idea

GUNZ dno if uve seen yet but we always have our names stitched on the front as well.

P

Yea shoulder to shoulder across back!! Names on front is cool. But yea man I think that would be sick look for Cage

Razor
10-23-12, 1:52 pm
Yea shoulder to shoulder across back!! Names on front is cool. But yea man I think that would be sick look for Cage

Hmmmm i really like this idea. I did something like this for Universal but never tried with the Animal logo.

P Diesel
10-23-12, 1:56 pm
Hmmmm i really like this idea. I did something like this for Universal but never tried with the Animal logo.

i think its a great idea

P

GUNS
10-23-12, 1:57 pm
That would be sweet. Just a big "A" logo on the side of one leg would be cool if they were a bit longer.I was thinking below knee length! So the A would be huge!

GUNZ that shirt would be sick! I would love to just have a nice work style button up with the A on the chest or pocket. Military puts specific logo's on the pocket. So that would be sicl. And have the option to get your name embroidered!

GUNZ
10-23-12, 2:10 pm

Yea i think this style would be HUGE hit!

MikeNice
10-23-12, 3:14 pm
I was thinking below knee length! So the A would be huge!

That is what I was thinking. The reason I haven't bought the current shorts are because they are too short. Maybe white with a black logo for the Cage and normal black and white for those of us that can't make it.

Razor
10-23-12, 7:59 pm
Yea i think this style would be HUGE hit!

Are we talking along these lines or am i way off and this sucks haha?

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/Vector_Tshirt-2_zps797b1b62.png

GUNZ
10-23-12, 8:27 pm

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/Vector_Tshirt-2_zps797b1b62.png

Looks sick for a regular T-Shirt for sure! I was thinking of sleevless black shirt (button up style in front) but yes huge ANIMAL across back. Kind sleevless you would see with kinda frayed edges on the sleeves, don't know how else to describe it. But thats a sick T shirt for sure bro

P Diesel
10-23-12, 8:57 pm

tshirt, thermal, hoodie, work shirt, part of our Cage uniform ... i dnt care what its on its fuckin sick and i needs it on sumthin fo sho. now that ive seen a mock up it must become reality.

P

C.Coronato
10-24-12, 8:46 am
Always love Razors mockups. So dope!

Razor
10-24-12, 8:47 am
Always love Razors mockups. So dope!

Haha thanks homie. And always sincerely appreciated!

Razor
10-24-12, 8:48 am
tshirt, thermal, hoodie, work shirt, part of our Cage uniform ... i dnt care what its on its fuckin sick and i needs it on sumthin fo sho. now that ive seen a mock up it must become reality.

P

Thanks P!!

Razor
10-24-12, 8:49 am
Looks sick for a regular T-Shirt for sure! I was thinking of sleevless black shirt (button up style in front) but yes huge ANIMAL across back. Kind sleevless you would see with kinda frayed edges on the sleeves, don't know how else to describe it. But thats a sick T shirt for sure bro

Hmm i think i know what you're talking about. Phil Anselmo wears something similar. It's basically a dickies workshirt but with the sleeves like torn off? causing that frayed appearance?

GUNZ
10-24-12, 11:47 am
Hmm i think i know what you're talking about. Phil Anselmo wears something similar. It's basically a dickies workshirt but with the sleeves like torn off? causing that frayed appearance?

Yep thats it bro! something like that. But i agree the moc up shirt you posted is sick, I have a feeling if some of this becomes reality we will have some dope new gear for Cage!!!

P Diesel
10-24-12, 12:03 pm
Yep thats it bro! something like that. But i agree the moc up shirt you posted is sick, I have a feeling if some of this becomes reality we will have some dope new gear for Cage!!!

i agree, fuckin pumped to get my hands on it. like legit excited to get sum gear w that design. i think GUNZ musta been sittin on that idea, its too god to jsut come up with spur of the moment

P

GUNZ
10-24-12, 5:02 pm
i agree, fuckin pumped to get my hands on it. like legit excited to get sum gear w that design. i think GUNZ musta been sittin on that idea, its too god to jsut come up with spur of the moment

P

P Diesel, I may have been sitting on the idea for a bit!! Its fits with this crew of Animals for sure.

P Diesel
10-24-12, 9:00 pm
P Diesel, I may have been sitting on the idea for a bit!! Its fits with this crew of Animals for sure.

it wont even b right how fast it will sell out. shit, last year by the time i got ot of the hospital we onyl has certain sizes left. we better plan on gettin a bunch of ours early

P

jhenry
10-24-12, 9:39 pm
thermal or long sleeve would be cool, gets cold in mass, any color but black...I have so many black tees

Beach91
10-25-12, 8:08 am
How about some heavy duty LE straps or wrist wraps, different from the ones in the shop

heavy duty and made to last, maybe white with a little black A, or Red n black

MikeNice
10-26-12, 9:45 am
My friend saw my b&w Animal Iconic and said, "they should make one with the original Animal." Then he sent me this picture.

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/animaldroz.jpg

The guy on the right is "Road Warrior Animal." He was part of the legendary wrestling tag team The Road Warriors / Legion Of Doom. He was a power lifter before he was a wrestler and actually had bench press comps for matches a couple of times. At one time he one by benching 550lbs with a detached retna. (Straight shoot no storyline bs. He didn't know it was detached at the time.) Plus there is a picture of him and his tag team partner doing a 900 pound shrug.

I thought it was a cool idea, but getting the rights to use his image would probably be cost prohibitive.

Razor
10-26-12, 10:13 am

Still working on this brotha. But now i'm curious should Animal have an embroidered dickies workshit in the store? Its pretty easy to buy one and rip the sleeves off haha.

GUNZ
10-26-12, 6:08 pm
Still working on this brotha. But now i'm curious should Animal have an embroidered dickies workshit in the store? Its pretty easy to buy one and rip the sleeves off haha.

Its all good, found the type of shirt I was talking about. This is a link to it, I was thinking black: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004P9Y1LG/ref=asc_df_B004P9Y1LG2234964?tag=thefind0029888-20&creative=395261&creativeASIN=B004P9Y1LG&linkCode=asn

GUNS
10-26-12, 6:18 pm
Thats so the Gunz can come out and play! hahaha!